Hey Sup Forums, I'm trying kratom for the first time today and was wondering what I should expect

Hey Sup Forums, I'm trying kratom for the first time today and was wondering what I should expect.
Also general drug thread.

Massive headache and diarrhea.
Youll get a slight whole body warming,but thats about it.

It's meme

itchyness and pain relief

cant poop for a day then super hard shits , diaeehea is only if you use it more than once a week

The feeling I get with green and red strains are awesome. It's hard to describe but the best I can say is it makes me feel warm, fuzzy, calm. They do also give a head change like alcohol or weed.

>opioid
>diarrhea
gtfo

Hey guys

what are your thoughts on combinng meth with trazodone hydrochloride?

Was perscribed these pills for depression and insomnia, but found out that using the alone makes me suicidal.

Combined with weed I was well rested and all but weed is not for me anymore so

Never had diarrhea with kratom but I do get headaches if I take too much and sometimes it can make me puke if I don't eat anything a few minutes after taking it.

stop using meth dummy

Excessive amounts will probably make you throw up.
It's not very intense.
It lasts a long time.
Nicotine will make you feel ill. Nausea, cold sweats, etc.
Constipation.
Take some, let it sit for a few minutes, have something to eat, enjoy the warm fuzzies for the next 24 hours.

Using it just once in a year so don't thing of it as a big deal

this user knows

chill vibes

I had a long period of time where weed would just make me anxious. But in a way I felt like it challenged me to face my problems when I was sober. On any substance, I recommend meditating. I thought about taking SSRI's myself but going through doctors can be kind of a hassle...

i take around 4 to 6.5 grams and initially the "euphoria" warm fuzzy feeling only lasts 30 mins to an hour, then im nodded and slightly irritable for like the next 5 hours

same, except I go to bed after an hour

I'm on Ketamine right now

My nigga! I just tried it for the first time yesterday. Basically
>don't take too much at once because it'll make you nauseous/throw up
>basically feels like the come up of Vicodin: warm fuzzy pleasurable itchiness
>it's not as strong as taking a few vicodins but it still got me the buzz I was looking for
>don't buy the capsules in pic related, I've heard bad stuff about those, try and buy the straight powder
>tastes kinda like green tea, take it with juice not water
Overall 7/10 would take again, watched the Revenant on it, max coziness

diarrehea? what? kratom is way more likely to give u constipation and some hard poops.

yeah i mix it with agmatine and it feels like im falling asleep but i find it impossibe to sleep on kratom

You're not taking enough. I take up to 15 grams at a time and feel great for moray of the day.

*majority

i've had 2 grams of weed sitting in my drawer for the last two weeks because i haven't gotten a chance to use any of it

sucks ass not being able to smoke at home

oh hey look quads

there are like 8 different kratom types. i got the "green kratom" and when consumed as tea it feels like a very strong indica weed stoned feeling for several hours. theres "red kratom" which just lets you fall asleep in 30minutes. and there are some other kratom types with uplifting and creativity boost effects. make sure what type u got before consuming

dont mix with alcohol, bcause some types are kinda opium and you will throw up

never had diarrhea from it, make sure quality is good

I use it regularly. Manga d strain. Heady feeling. Have to take alot though. You can't really OD, but your body gets to a point where it wants to reject it and then vomit..

Feels good man. Just make sure you cap them if you've got a weak stomach. The powder is an absolute foul tasting substance. It's also quite hydrophobic and doesn't mix well with liquids. If you do mix it, go for some orange juice or something bitter. Neutralizes the taste a bit.

jealous ;_;

I drive by a huge sign everyday that says they sell this stuff I gotta stop and get some
It sounds like the benefits outweigh any bad shit