What do you think of my fiance's tits. She's 5'1 and is a DDD. Totally addicted to the taste of my cum

What do you think of my fiance's tits. She's 5'1 and is a DDD. Totally addicted to the taste of my cum.

What would you do?

Bumping with ass

Conduct sexual intercourse for the sake of procreation

You animal.

What did he mean by this?

she's fat af OP so idk what kind of response you expect lol

If you marry her, that will cure her addiction to the taste of your cum.

Well, if you were able to read you'd see that he asked for "what do you think of tits" and "what would you do". Potentially he'd expect responses pertaining to that.

What do you mean?

oh yea i wish i could read...that would help with a lot of things...like my crippling depression..

Dont get mad at him for pointing out the elephant in the room. Quite litterally in this case btw ops gf looks like my ex

standard looking tits
I'd pass her over, what else would I do with some random whore who is addicted to the taste of your cum? wanna be cuck faggot

Tits do for sure, she's not as furry as your ex though.

Lol you came into a thread just to be triggered. What is this, Sup Forums?

she's going to get tired of the same ol' same ol' and her ass and gut will start stretching to mammoth proportions

I mean, she's hot & freaky now, but when you marry her, eventually, she will turn into a cold fish. She will not want the taste of your jizz in her mouth. Or in her vaginny. Or on her her feet.

In fact, why don't you just go jerk off now, and quit poking her with the damn thing?

I'm not triggered, just telling it like it is

She's lost 15 lbs since we got together, we also don't want kids, so I doubt she'll bloat that much.

Why the bitterness, user? Did someone hurt you?

>This projection
Why are foot fetishists so bitter?

your the one who sounds bitter. You're no fooling anyone but yourself. Your defensive attitude on certain subjects gives away your hand

Is her name Olivia by chance?

It is not

>Show your hand
You mean foot, don't you, yah weirdo?