Ok /b I need some help

Ok /b I need some help

>Stuck on muy first ever relationship with the girl I first ever kissed touch and all that stuff , you get it , it's the only girl I've ever ben
>4 year long relationship, good enought and confortable with her
>But I have this feeling on missing out on something, what I mean is, what if I like being with ver because I don't know any better , I've never experienced things with any other female so I can't really compare
>Inc a old friend which was a roomate a year ago and was into me, she says if I wan't to hang out time to time as she's near me and can come visit
>She's flirty so I already know what she wants , but I don't want to fuck up on my current relation, and at the same time I feel I'm missing out on something.

what do I do Sup Forums

Fuck them both obviously

how hot is the first girl? If she's fat and ugly you can probably do better, but if she's at least cute then it's probably best to just stick with her, it's not easy to find a girl who's that loyal, and 4 years is a really long time. Imagine how shitty it would feel if you broke up with the first girl to be with the second girl and the second girl broke up with you like 2 weeks later.

Also Kaiji is an excellent anime, I have faith that your good taste in anime will lead you to make good choices in life.

Swallow these feelings deep inside until the fear of missing out on something kills your current relationship. Then, enjoy being single and not fucking answering to anyone.

They're both cute, but what's killing me is the thought of expending my life with the first girl and maybe be missing on so much shit just because I'm with her

Lmao oh noooo being single is soooo hard. I have a gf kf 6years, cheat on her whenever i can. Why not? People were not meant to be monogamous.

You might learn a lot from dating other girls. If shes A++ tho watch out, you have to be objectively certain there's a cooler chick out there that will match you. If not, you might end up having to settle for less. Also, don't fucking cheat, thats messed up. Why don't you talk to her about your feelings? Chances are she's having the same struggles.

You're missing nothing trust me. One is a hoe flirting with a man in a relationship. No fuck is as good as a wank.

Exact same situation OP, only 2 years in my case though. It's a fucking crucible within your mind every day isn't it. I can't help you bro, but I can tell you that you aren't alone.

>But I have this feeling on missing out on something

you're missing different sex, might be better might be worse.

you will turn this chick into every other chick if you get rid, and may never be as happy again

but diff puss is good

It's simple tho, if you're unhappy: STOP the 'relation'. Seriously. Stings in the beginning but it pays off in the end.

I won't say much about this but I know for a fact she's not having the same.strugless because I'm by no means the first person she dates

Yea, my advice to my son would be fuck a lot of pussy first, then figure out what you like most in a girl, then settle if you're ready. That's what I did. Be smart, don't be a retard. Ayyyyyyyye.

Problem is I'm happy with her , just curious what it would be like being with other chicks, you know? What if they're better and I'm stuck with a girl I'm confortable with but no too sure if it's the one to be stuck with?

I'm still with the only girl that I ever fucked. You're always gonna wonder what else is out there and what you're missing out on. If you're completely happy with her then stay, if you're not 100% then go fuck around.

I have a similar problem.

Been with my current gf 4 years and I love her but I feel as if someone my age (about 21) should be living it up more. She wants to get an appartment soon, and that's a big step.

Along with thay, she has a bunch of health problems and doesn't drive and stuff... so I don't know what to do. I love her but part of me wonders if I'm just afraid of being alone again.

Don't get greedy, 70% of us haven't even spoken to a member of the opposite sex in months.

Thread is dying. Pity, it's such a good topic

You're exactly in my position, I too am 21 ,she doesn't wanna move in toghether or has any serious health problems, but I'm on college and she's working half time so se just get to ser each other every weekend, and she's tired so yeah its been pretty bland lately

I guess what we should understand is that nothings perfect, and if they love us, they'll listen to our worries and understand. That's a start. And we may be able to outgrow the feeling.