Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2JxBppgIB0w
youtu.be/-FhhB9teHqU
youtu.be/zF3jXw81yVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

perfection

t. rock novice

Pretentious hipster bullshit

Niche musical comedy and possibly one of the best performed records of all time.

its like a crazy hobo took blues and everything you knew about it,stomped it into a thousand bits, and taped it together into something entirely new.
its pretty great.

it's a deconstruction of women

a dank psychedelic blues rock album

math blues

I tried to listen to that last night just because I saw it posted so much and people talked about how much of a masterpiece it is.
I got about a minute in and turned it off. It's one of the worst things I've ever heard in my life.

Is it a meme? Just a big inside joke where something is pure shit but everyone says it's good to be funny to new people? That's the only explanation because it's one of the worst things I've ever had to listen to. It's not even music, it's just noise.

>It's not even music, it's just noise.
ok mom

Ah, the music jew. So perilious

Here
youtu.be/2JxBppgIB0w

FAST AND BULBOUS

A

S

T

A

N

D

B

U

L

B

O

U

S

>Here
>youtu.be/2JxBppgIB0w
And here:
youtu.be/-FhhB9teHqU
He even went as far as to transcribe this monstrosity of a song. And here's a documentary and reviews from his band members, producers and music critics:
youtu.be/zF3jXw81yVA

That's right

also a
T I N T E A R D R O P
I
N

T
E
A
R
D
R
O
P

>album released in 1969
>finally found it good job

Keep listening to it .
If you don't like it after the 100th listen you're a pleb

I just listened to it. It was immediately very pleasing to the ear. I will say that it feels more dense than anything I've ever heard, two minutes seemed to be four.

Listen to it louder

tried listening to it, it actually hurt me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>newfag detected

cringing heavily @ this

>>>/reddit/

>falling for the TMR is inaccessible meme
buncha plebs, you

Listened through the album (i.e., Trout Mask Replica) and now I have the opening riff from Nosferatu Man stuck in my head
Is there some connection between these two entities

t. pretentious hipster

meme drugs free jazz

It's kinda similar to Dali's Car

>>>/boardwherefrogpostingisculturallyacceptable/

kek screencapped. u must be a negro if u can't get into TMR

>>>/reddit/

More like 3rd time

My dad told me about beefheart back in the day. I remember some I love you ya big dummy song and ashtray heart. Apparently, hipsters have been dick riding him fir decades.