Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aha44swg0-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump her skump

or poop her scoop

She hasn't had an intelligent one since kindergarten

Better call animal control

I think it's pretty cool how they took her from the wild and taught her to act in movies. It makes Koko being able to do sign language look like dog shit.

S E M E N

She's a big girl.

Looks shockingly like a real life orc

I try not to.

John Boyega is playing a tranny now?

Come on man don't pick on the drow like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=aha44swg0-4

Ooga booga booga?

You guys are so MEAN >_

Man or ape?
The world may never know

I feel bad for her honestly, I feel like you could get an ass ugly picture of anyone if you take enough. Besides i would have joined the cast of this abomination too, even if it was just made so feigs could finally feel validated by his sisters.

Is that the new King Kong

THE POWAH

So she was complaining on twitter that no prolific dress designer wanted to put curtains on her because she's too ugly to be an effective model for one of their designs.
Where'd she get that dress, Old Navy?

Would smash

It's too bad they had to put her down, but with the child falling into her cage, it was the only thing to do, really.

KEK

WE

That's fucking hilarious.

WUZ

D K! Donkey Kong is here!

KANGZ

She comes off as extremely one note and forgettable. She will no doubt score a few more token parts in, yet again, ensemble comedies. Those roles will begin to dry up once the masses begin to tire of her "wacky" antics. In her desperation she will start taking on serious films, might even score an oscar nomination or two IF she appears nude. But in the end it will all fizzle out for her and all she can do is watch from the shadows as the pale goddess McKinnon rises and rises.

Everytime I see a native african I get reminded that we really don't have any fullblooded blacks here. And it makes me wonder if ours are less violent and more intelligent due to their partial caucasian genes, or if the interbreeding produced more violent and less intelligent offspring by messing with their base genetics.

Vast majority Africans are not that dark. African Americans do look different than them though. Average AA is 15-20% White.