What car are you saving for, Sup Forums?

What car are you saving for, Sup Forums?
I'm currently saving up 12,5k for a Volkswagen Scirocco TDI (170hp engine).
At 1k now, in the past 3 months I paid off my 5,25k debt, so I'm currently hoping I'll manage the 12,5k for the car in 5 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUlWIIHMIEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aRrQ8bkfk9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a KIA man, always have been.

Its what god would drive.

fucking kkkekkkk.
> Kia man

Hahahahahahahaha holy fuck this I golden

Good choice. At work I drove all german cars in that section.. The scirocco is pure fun!

You know that hunk of shit ricer is a bad car when my Volvo has more horsepower and torque.

But your Volvo cant take turns for shit nor handle anything other than a smoothly paved road...

Plus an Evo can be tuned to godly power...

Mini here.

I know it's nothing fancy and powerful but Im saving for a Subaru Impreza Sport 2017 right now :)

Only poor people or niggers care about cars. Save up and buy property. That's a white man's bling

Aw you're triggered your Volvo is inferior to an Evo?

Evo master race

;)

why not both? you can get cool used cars at a pretty similar price to a cheap ass new car.

I love my V8/6spd S5, it's reasonably practical, and I picked it up for roughly the same price as a new 328i.

Still got my house, a business, retirement accounts, a brokerage account, etc.

Nothing wrong with enjoying things in life before you're dead.

>Volvo has more horsepower and torque
>supposedly inferior to lesser hp and torque evo
Yeah, nah.
If I want real power I'll just drive my 2013 Mercedes CLS550 4Matic. I sent the ECU off to RENNtech so it is up to 540HP and 705 ft-lbs of torque. And that's just from the computer alone...

I've got a 2002 beetle tdi, 2012 Jetta tdi, and a 2013 beetle 2.0t. Saving for bags on the beetle

last I have under 2MB

Thats like choosing a Bugatti Veyron over a Pagani Zonda...

Power isnt much if the car cant handle a corner.

I like CLSs but they arent nearly as fun as I wish they were.

I like cars myself, but I must admit this is true.

The wealthiest people I know drive 15 year old VW Golfs. They would no more buy a depreciating asset then they would buy magic beans.

soon...

This 100% m9

i live in manhattan and let me tell you

cars are for cuuuuuuuuuucks

The purpose of the ECU upgrade was just so I can have the extra power. The only time it is ever useful is if I am merging onto the freeway, taking off from a dead stop, or overtaking someone. It is not a track car, it is a luxury car, and I treat it as such. It isn't about racing, but more of just enjoying being in the car and driving it- of course, looking flashing in what was an $80k Merc.

Why picking the shitty TDI ?

There are so really cool petrol motors... Damn, that's a shame.

Also, I owned an A3 TDI 170 (same engine). It's not that great. To be honest with you; it made me HATE diesel motors. It was an eye opener.

Do yourself a favor, and don't buy this motor, pick a petrol one. MUCH MUCH MUCH better.

Cheaper to buy, cheaper to maintain. A little bit more costly in fuel but all in all it's worth it.

This. I would sooner throw my money at a Jew than roll 20 yards off of a forecourt and loose 30-50%.

I appreciate it's a hobby and we all need one, but either buy modern classics and maintain them and hope for increase in value or just buy something a few years old that'll last 10-15 years. I've a always stuck with vw or land rover just because they're reliable and hard-wearing

I think the BMW507 is the one of the most beautiful cars ever. They did not make many of them, so a pristine one costs USD 2.5M, and one that needs restoration costs USD $1.5M

It's not bad to put money into something you like or even love. That's the same as telling a bodybuilder to stop ordering his protein shakes, or to tell someone who paints to only use his 1st brush etc.
Besides, what's wrong with buying a car you love to drive in? I sold my old car because it was 'rather expensive' (vw bora 2.3l v5). Bought a lupo 1.0 and it's total shit. It drives, no problems, no complications or anything. It just bothers me that it's so fucking slow. And when you want to buy something, why not do it right? Why not buy something you love, even if it costs a little extra. As long as you can enjoy the time you'll spend with it, it's not wasted money.
Experience and fun is never equal to a piece of paper tbh

Tdi for lower fuel usage. Maintenance can be done by my brother since he's a car mechanic.
Besides, I enjoy diesel cars. Ofcourse I like petrol aswell, but preferably diesel.

Yeah, I still prefer a fun car over a comfortable one, driving brightens up my day.

I already have my dream 'car'.

So sick of them, you can buy those here for only 5k each...

I hear they're actually pretty shitty.

what a fag

Bmw E60

They are far from shitty, let me tell you.
It is a wonderful monster machine.
Maintenance is easy and parts are plentiful. Plus, you get to be the largest thing on the road.

You think you're better than god?

Where is "here"?

if there was a god, we wouldn't have kia in our environment

Alaska

Wtf ? You "enjoy" diesel car ? wtf ?

I doubt your experience gonna differ from mine since it's pretty much the same fucking car "maybe scirocco a little bit lighter ?)

You can't press hard in 1st and 2nd gear because there is way too much fucking torque for a front wheel drive.

You don't have enough traction and it's pretty frustrating sometimes. The engine is pretty much annoying at low rpm and bland / without any interest higher.

Ok good, you have low fuel usage, but the car is fucking boring.

But hey, you won't be the first to buy a punchy car in diesel just so you can expose it to society.

I think your motivation to buy this car are extremely vapid and shallow. (and thus, extremely niggerish and gay)

Fuck, the scirocco R is fun as fuck. Even the TFSI 200 (maybe TSI ? Don't remember) is great.

I'm kinda mad you blow money on a shit engine. :(

I just see them all the goddamn time.

I suppose that's the reason they are so plentiful.

And I guess you're gonna tell us it doesn't guzzle 1m3 of fuel for 100Kms lel

Here is an appropriate use for Kia automobiles
youtube.com/watch?v=QUlWIIHMIEQ

They are cheaper and more capable than most used pickup trucks. The gigantic 49" tires can traverse everything from pavement to snow and mud. You can load 5 tons in the back, and pull another 7.5 tons behind it.

It gets anywhere between 5-10 mpg. It has an 81 gallon fuel tank, so you could go quite far with a single fill-up.

I havent seen one of these in my life tbh, and parking this shit would be a bitch

It isn't too bad. I have 'parallel' parked downtown before.

People also seem to enjoy taking a ride in the back.

What is this and when can I get one? Canada fag btw

They dont seem to like snow though, they can be quite slidy and they are always in ditches :\

Although I suppose for parking you can park fucking anywhere and no one takes a second look because they just assume you're allowed to park there.

haha nice, you only commute in that?

cars are for homosexuals

real men ride bikes

you mean 5 gallons per mile right

Oh yeah I just love wearing tight outfits and pressing my dick against thousands of explosions a minute... Also all bikes look the same.

real men ride real bikes

Thats the same bike no?

Told you they all look the fucking same...

Dude. You're "riding" a 250 and you call anyone a fag.

You better be under 16 to have an excuse for that shit.

I'm not even a "liter fag" but ... dude... anything under 600 isn't even a "bike". Well except crazy 450 dirts, but I'm talking about legit road bikes.

Tell me you're saving a real bike. Cause for the moment you ain't got the right to call anyone a faggot wit this sissy machine of yours.

>Pic related, a standard "entry level" baïku" - '15 750 gsr - 106hp

It is an M923A2 5-ton cargo truck. I don't know where you get them in Canada, but you can find these at Gov't auction, ebay, local listings, etc.

Then it seems like those folks don't know how to drive. The truck is equipped with CTIS, so you can air down the tires for better traction. And you are right about parking anywhere, I have parked in no-parking zones often. Only on two occasions has someone called to have it towed. The first time was some ambulance called it in, and the tiny tow truck that showed up, promptly left. The other time was a police officer, and I told him he'd need a big tow truck to move it, he said he did, but again, some tiny tow truck arrived and I laughed at him. I drove the truck around the block to show that I was moving it, and parked it in front of that SUV.

Glad I'm not the only fucking one who called out this retard with his twink bike.

2013 wrx sti, can't imagine driving anything else

>real men ride the same thing as everyone else hurr durr

youve never even heard of that model have you ignorant newfag

stereotypical car fag

dumb ass newfag children

that "little" 250 is a two stroke itll do the 1/4 mile in 13 sec flat and do 125 mph

ignorant fuck stick

Its mine, '06 1000RR
Nice trips

bump 4 pics

Here is one. Just for you.

are you retarded? (not a rhetorical q)

I meant MY bike you mouth breathing troglodyte

great for zombie apocalypse

not much else

And:

Is a pain in the ass to maintain
Looks retarded
Virtually no brakes
Makes a shitty sound
Pretty sure it's dangerous to ride it faster than 90 mph because it's a fucking bycicle with an engine.

The only thing it has is its low weight, but it looks like a fucking toy, and must feel like it on it too.

So yeah, nah, I'll pass. Just don't call people "faggots" when you have a shitty old ass bike that clearly isn't anything impressive.

just type what you mean and maybe ill understand you fogget, was the gsxr too mainstream for u bro?

Also, I just checked this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRrQ8bkfk9c

My god it sounds like a fucking scooter. You must look like a flaming faggot on this shit hahaha can't believe you had the nerve to call anyone a "fag" when riding this dildo machine. Just listen ... "bbbbvvvvvtttttttttttttttttttttttttt" I'm fucking dying

Bad for zombie apocalypse, great for everything else.
>transporting furniture
>transporting people
>towing vehicles
>hauling logs
>general fun/enjoyment
>transporting general goods (tractors, boxes, etc)

it is a pain in the ass to maintain

I guess the retarded sheeple children on this board prefer to follow the herd

prolly hillary supporters, oh well

enjoy your faggot mobiles

Ultimate bro car

>translation: drive this if you secretly enjoy having your sphincter stretched

I like the old models

+1

>Hi I'd like to buy the Scirocco please
Good choice, they are lovely cars. Which engine would you like
>The shitty underpowered one please
Oh... okay

what about old testament god?

If only they could handle all terrain like pic related ;)

Best rivalry in all of rallying.

Exactly my thought. TDI 170 is basically the worst choice.

OP wants it just for the looks and doesn't care about the driving experience. Fucking gay ass queer that just wants blind instead of pawar.

he was blind

these cars handle so good

Tesla Model 3. Can't wait to get 400 km of range for $5

Is it true that bike has a LGBTQ rainbow where the redline would be on the tach?

electric cars are for gay niggers from califailia

kill yourself asap

i'm not saving for any car. i have a 30 year old volvo that runs fine and will probably continue to do so for a very long time with just proper maintanance. pic related, this one is not mine but it's the same model. i did save up some money a few years ago for a new paintjob and new anti-rust coating because the old paint was bleached and peeling off

KEK

you were so proud of yourself that you thought up something so "clever" to post werent you

They're also the fastest cars you can buy. But you can keep buying gasoline from sandniggers if you want.

donald bump