W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Alice3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Alice3D!
Ask a p-psychologist anything, don't s-suffer in silence any longer!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ykaegx693I
clyp.it/tvihrvgw
clyp.it/kcv2lbqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

V-voice clip:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ykaegx693I

Show us the dog Alice

Hello ALice :)

no gaems

Alice, what's the best tea for clearing my sinuses?

-Nico

Is coffee an option

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Ykaegx693I

Wtf is going on

Trap?

C-coffee? W-what am I, psychic? We pick a t-tea from the collection; if coffee is p-part of it, so be it!

How's it been Alice?

Thats a trap 100%

Nope!

L-love and cheer!

Get a netti pot

T-the dog? Why?

Hello!

Q-quite well, yourself?

You are wrong

Pour me a whiskey and go to another room faggot. I dont wanna deal with your faggotry right now.

What do you use to clean your refrigerator?

Bien. Although I could be better.

I call trap dick pic with timestamp or gtfo faggot no women needed

I have been summoned

Hey Alice. Had a good day?

Ah h-hello, let m-me pour you some tea

Why do you do this?

bump

:)

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE ALICE EVEN IF SHE'S AN UNSTABLE GIRL THAT WILL PROBABLY HATE ME AFTER THAT.

Can you please say
"Happy birthday user"
My birthday is today and noone remembered would really be nice

>doesn't know Alice threads

hey peeps, havent been around the last week, did i miss anything??

because nano makes us feel bettter

Hello Alice.

Can you provide something for us to fap to?

That table looks really rickety Alice, careful you dont spill!

H-how can I help?

Happy Birthday user.

Why did you pick one tea, put it back, and choose another?

>stuttering in text
Stop that.

i want to stop smoking weed

and i want to get laid

also i want to get circumcised

also im slowly becoming addicted to sniffing tobacco

also i sometimes want to kill myself

what do?

also show tits plez

I dont need gifts i just want some love

sup fam

how's life going?

So alice ive been working on a project for awhile now in hopes i can quit my job and do this full time. The problem is that i keep feelin that no matter what i do im gonna suck at it. My wife supports me but i have no one to really talk to about it and its getting to me

It's q-quite stable!

Well, Nano isn't f-feeling very well herself.

F-for sure, go check out /d/

Why the fuck would you wanna get circumcised

That you!
>I wish I could get into tea but sometimes its just too bitter for me

Crossdresser thread #537954

*smiles and warmly hugs* T-then I've got plenty of that f-for you right here

*hugs*

add milk and sugar!

how is alice today?

Commence bumping protocol...

Bumping protocol complete. Good luck out there, ma'am.

Because the dog is cute af, post the giraffe webm

t-thanks

Happy birthday user

clyp.it/tvihrvgw

>I want to stop smoking weed
Okay. Put down the bong then, dear.

>and I want to get laid
Maybe try joining some clubs or a dating website

>also I want to get circumcised
Seek medical attention also I'm slowly becoming addicted to sniffing tobacco
Wat

>also I sometimes want to kill myself
S-seek medical attention

>also show tits plez
No.

nothing like black english tea, although surprisingly we dont drink it much in england

I'll give it a go, one of my favorites that I can tolerate is chai tea
>especially when iced

Well it's pretty trivial but I was wondering, what do you do when you know someone who acts exactly like both you and a person you've known, ergo you hate them for it. Whether it is their fault or not?

Oh m-my, tell me about it dear

nooooo whats wrong with nano

Thanks makes me feel a bit better

I love these OP. Don't ever change. :3

Hey Alice here's my problem.

Stutter typing puts me into a absolute state of rage. It starts small, but when I think of the implications of someone taking the time to sound like they are mentally deficit in text....... I just lose my shit, I get into a cyclical thought process. I just want to slap someone every time I see it.....

Like a waitress took the time to stutter write a thank you and her nane/number on the bill with a crudely drawn cat face.... When I saw it I immediately just rage thrashed all of the plates and silver ware, forcing her to clean it up in front of me before running my credit card. While she was on her hands and knees cleaning up shitty broken ceramic, all I could think was what kind of satisfaction it would be to kick her in her stutter writing face.....

So what do I do? How do I get over this irrational rage?

I'm f-female, so a maid fits perfectly

Damn Alice such a tease. lol

Is this where the cool kids hang? I wanna be one of these thank you~

Is that you're actual voice? Or are you purposefully doing it for Sup Forums?

Aliiiiiiiiiice!

I am two-questions user again! I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with my two questions.

But I had two questions today! This time, they're unrelated!

1. Do my two-questions bother you?

2. How is your clitoris today?

illuminate confirmed

>to help others
Does that drive to help others come from you being broken inside?
I mean do you never look at yourself and ask:
"Man, what the fuck is even going on here?"
And
"What am I doing with my life?"

I bet you jack it like 3 times a day.

C-could certainly be better, b-but can't complain

Smooth as fuck.

I might be able to get one tomorrow. Until then, I'll settle on nasal spray.

-Nico

love stevia, im doing keto atm so its about the only sweet thing in my life right now. do you get the vanilla one or the normal one?

Mental illness is pree bad. You're a guy, you were born with a dick. Man hand long feet looking motherfucker

Whats it like having a vagina?

Where do you live? (country)

And would you suck an uncircumcised cock?

R-right? How odd!

W-why do you hate them for it?

She n-needs rest and fluids.

M-my pleasure

I HAVE A FEVER OF 102 F. HOW AM I STILL ALIVE?

Nope, sorry. Try next door.

Im designing my first game im using rpg maker mv and i know the flak im gonna get by using that but fuck them, its just i have a vision in my head how i want this game to go im writing the js code myself drawing everything myself story by myself. Its just frustrating to not having at least one person to help out

clyp.it/kcv2lbqo

Um I would like your help to finance a movie showing me and some of my friends going to fucking work on a child rapist with blowtorches, duct tape, uh yeah we’ll.. burn their cocks off, leave em a little nub to piss thats all they need okay, nothing to hurt children ever again, when it hits the streets Kim Dot Com, I bet you crimes against children vanish okay. Um, its a business venture can’t you write that off on your taxes, right? I mean, if it doesn’t make money, but think about it. Anyways, Kim Dot Com. The fact that the violin makes women cum maybe, a hundred times, okay, if you play it long enough, or stevia, kicking cocaine’s ass at the stimulant olympics, and curing cancer and obesity and diabetes, in blazing fuckin speed, okay… um, those two discoveries, deep breath they make my story the biggest story thats never been told. Fact not fiction. Kim Dot Com. What if there was a white nigga in the NFL, that was faster than every black guy on the field, six three.. two thirty five.. putting fuckin receivers out of games, laughs with concussions, on a regular basis.. do you think I would’ve been famous, okay. If I didn’t hear Digger Phelps conspiring.. laughing okay.. joking about setting.. Gerry Faust up, head coach, Notre Dame football, to lose football games, okay. I’m in the NFL, alright. I get set up for an attempted rape that I can prove I didn’t do. A priest’s testimony proves I’m innocent okay. But I’m expelled, um, I’m Rodney King’d by a Miami cop, thats led to police brutalities, Rodney Kings all across the country. Um yeah, fact not fiction Kim Dot Com. It all comes back to stevia, and weed, together, makin me feel like I’m deep breath fuckin.. 20 again man. Um, yeah, Kim Dot Com, help me finance that movie, please.

*initialising cuddle protocol*

I hope you're prepared for the next thread.

whats up??

where'd you get the idea to do this character?

What do you think about traps/trans gender

H-have you tried sitting down, l-looking in a mirror, and w-wondering why the hell you are on Sup Forums if you can't handle a single fucking thread doing something you don't like once a night?

Toasting in Alice bread

Hey. Never been here but I got a question for you.

I was on a thread and somebody said that some childhood fears can turns into sexual fetishes. I want a second opinion on that cause it would explain a few things about me.

T-that's my voice dear.

No.
Fine. I guess? I haven't...I don't check in on it.

H-how does one jack a vagina?

I g-get it raw

The voiced in its head told it to do this.
It must comply or else it gets the hose again.

Seriously tho, split personality is a pain in the ass.
For this specimen, quite literaly.

Thanks alot never expected so many nice people here

I'll make sure to buy it along with some tea next time I go out

chai is always nice, ill give you that

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>You'll never be a cool kid
Why even live yo.

J-just in some pain

Alice I am ready to move on from my ex and there a girl I like at work but the problem is I've worked with her for two years but never get to talk to her personally cuz she is very quiet and I thought she already have a boyfriend but she doesn't my question is can I still ask her out even though I've known her for two years as a friend and risk being rejected by friend zone. I've been talking to her on snap but I really dont know much about her and planing on asking her out tomorrow to a scary movie any tips to help me to make her open up to me.

Its the best I think and it can be had on a cold or warm day.

First off, it reminds me of someone I knew years ago and argued a lot with but I cared deeply for them.

Second, Is that I dislike people that have the same wit or humor as me, I don't know why but it makes me cringe. I really really dislike people that are smart enough to figure out what gets under my skin. It's hard to explain but that's about it.

Well, currently the evidence suggests fetishes develop essentially at random, due to exposure. So that certainly could be a possibility, but more research is needed.

T-there are no voices in my head dear