Did I fuck up Sup Forums?

Did I fuck up Sup Forums?

>1/2

2/2

Bumping with tits

No one replied to your last thread, just accept your utter failure already.

Nah ill keep going till some bored user gives me advice

You got her to agree to go out for a drink.
Thats the hardest part.

Remember that she's a human being with fears and insecurities just like you, be someone that she'd want to fall in love with.

She sent me a message saying something along the lines of "But you might find someone else" since she is out of my city for a while, how should I respond to that

youre stupid
what the fuck you need advice for? You never taken a girl out or what?

tap that

See

lol standard girl talk;
just literally dismiss or ignore that comment and change the subject, or immediately set up date and time and then change the subject

don't get caught up on little stuff like that, keep sailing true

Change the subject to what though

Like should I just ask her what she did for her birthday?

Should I say like she doesnt have anything to worry about

Tell her to eat dirt!

I don't think you really need anyone's advice. You've told her that you find her attractive, asked her out for a drink, and she accepted. Remember it's just a drink so nothing too serious is implied and it's going to be relaxed and casual, but use it as an opportunity to make yourself look good. Actually say relatable stuff and ask her about things she likes - she isn't going to care what your favourite anime is unless she is into that sort of shit. If you run out of shit to say, use the FORD method. Good luck, OP.

Ask her about her presents? Ask what the difference between name day and bday is ? dude cmon

Ding ding ding

Guess you'll have to keep me interested

You're good to go, op. Just don't drink too much, maintain, and you're in like fucking Flynn.

Nah that is not the right thing to say to her, would make things fall flat on their face

Not sure changing the subject is the best idea either

Yeah you did

She wants to know if you're just trying to fuck or want to get to know her.
Play the rest of the game along those lines and find out what she wants as well.

Just have a normal conversation man it's not hard if you haven't lived in a cave all your life

Yeah but changing it right after she says something like "you might find another girl" isnt that a big red flag

what the fuck kind of gaudy-ass jewelry is that

Idk russian stuff

pls stop reposting neet,, you are a pussy, you will eventually drive this female away when she sees your such a fag

juat be decisive and set a date, dont tell her what you are going to do, suprise her, study her interests beforehand and then converse during the date. pls dont try to fuck this girl unless shes giving you strong signs of interest.
wait for fuckin till second date, tell us more about this girl bro

Doesn't know if you're serious because she gets asked out all the time, kek. Move on from that whore with shitty jewelry taste

Thanks to Sup Forums I gained enough courage to ask a woman out. She's around 10 years older than me too but it went well. Talked about random things and had a good time.

Have to stop being a stupid faggot some day and just go for the things you want before you die right?

I think you did perfect fine. Send like she wants to g on a date.

Just say "lol. I'll see you once you're back."

Remember to end the conversation before it heats stale.