HES SO TALL AND HANDSOME AS HELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HES SO BAD BUT HE DOES IT SO WELL

>ywn be tall or handsome
i hate women for not liking ugly manlets

youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg
Gentle reminder that women are shallow whores.

Thank god I am not a manlet

I honestly don't know how they cope.

lmao these manlets in denial

Post yfw you ARE tall and handsome as hell

WITNES S E D

>tfw 6'0"
A-am I a manlet?

>tfw tall but butt ugly

You're basically in limbo, not tall enough to catch anyone's eye but also not manlet enough to join the circus

Yes. 6'2" is the cutoff for non-short status.

>tfw I was 6'3 but grew an extra inch this year

I'm also lifting hard af, I'm going to be a god amongst men

Manlets BTFO

>tfw average looks but 6'5"
All women see is the height. I love it.

Women like being ravaged by beasts

speaking the truth
7'3 reporting in

Women love being ravaged by giraffes

lanket gtfo

this
Manlets will they ever learn ?

like if ur taller then 7 feet

>tfw 6 foot 3

That being said, being tall and/or good looking still doesn't get you anywhere unless you do something with it.
Can't wait for shit to come to you

Unironically this though, being a good looking neet is no different than being an ugly neet

If you're not shallow about appearances to some extent when it comes to dating then you just have no standards or no options. Pretty sure the majority of guys wouldn't date a girl who was way taller than them.

>tfw 5'5"

I am unironically as tall as Kendrick Lamar. Just fucking kill me senpai

>tfw not tall, not overly handsome but have a ridiculous amount of confidence from being a musician and being handy.

There's something comfty about being able to fix anything around the house, or help your gf's dad put on a new roof or redo the siding.

Nigga I'll break you.

Teach me the ways of the handyman

im 1.84 but cute and dress cool and can chat up a millions people at a time and dance and people think im either gay or a douche before meeting me

fuck em

the girl talking about genetics is 10/10

>tfw 5'8

>to some extent
And where is that "extent" supposed to end exactly?

Nowhere. Date or reject whoever you want for whatever reason you want.

how the fuck has this not been deleted yet?

I meant that as "if you're not shallow at least a little," not that there's a cap on it.

but this guy from tylor video have 5' 11"

did they [spoiler]cut the legs off ya?[/spoiler]

Lots of DIY projects, and it doesn't hurt to go be a laborer at different construction sites.

What I used to do, was I'd go work for a roofing company for a year, quit, then go work for a siding company, quit, then go work framing etc. And i'd just keep learning and learning, eventually you pick it up and can start to figure things out yourself once you get the mind for it.

we dont. we die everyday knowing we are getting cucked by chad thundercock whos taller than us.
what I do is be the best man I can be, no competition whatsoever, earn a decent living, and wait to find that right woman who knows what I am looking at, and I am not talking about thots whom you chad thundercock cucked for another woman.
I'm all about that prude conservative girl next door
but who am I kidding, so I end up doing coke ket mdma acid and smoke a fuckton of drugs
just kill the pain, listen to quality music
and get on with life until that one woman who will find you interesting will finally give you that chance

>blonde hair
lol automatic 3 points docked

5'11" midget please, all that "lanklet" would have to do to make you piss yourself is look at you while he fucks your oneitis.

Go back to living in your fantasy world of 5'10" dwarves being happy because they have money even if no living thing respects them.

It isn't blonde my nigga

I'm naturally brown anyway

t. shitskin

Women just want genetically superior people to reproduce with, why would they want to waste at least 9 months of their lives carrying around a midget that can't look looming and scary to potential enemies and is thus doomed to be a virgin beta bitch? It's not shallow, it's just biology.

t. insecure effeminate blonde cuck

t. 12% Native American, 10% Black American

I am a shitskin with mexican tained blood i wish i was blonde

or Italian, or Anglo, etc. etc.

You seem triggered you twink blondie

>Anglo
>Italian
>white

lol America

Rev up that boipussy!

>trump's president and women still don't want to fuck me