I have a sex-ed class on Friday and they want us t ask questions...

I have a sex-ed class on Friday and they want us t ask questions, in the infinite wisdom of the school system the gave everyone a Google Docs that they can put their questions in. So Sup Forums what questions do you want me to put in. This is an anything goes kind of thing and I might even give you guys the link at some point.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1cjOuWGbBGaPW_Jn_bqb9shqBxn_vuQmBIIsPcKcrKMk/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/106r8U9dcaf1JGH2MMZzrHzilewmIdxO3UuQFy6cnBhs/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sharpie in pooper?

why does when my father penetrates me the white stuff comes out of my willie.

link it
leave the rest to us

People aren't recognizing the potential here.

Share the link

Is it true if you dont use it you lose it?

What is the G spot?

ask if squirting is just piss

If I have sex will I die?

When two gay guys go to have sex, how do they know which one's penis will open to accept the other's?

if a woman gets pregnant from a multi guy cream pie. legally what happens after that?

Does anal feel good for girls?

What's the best position to lose my virginity?

Can a latex glove work as a condom

What is a orgy?

link: docs.google.com/document/d/1cjOuWGbBGaPW_Jn_bqb9shqBxn_vuQmBIIsPcKcrKMk/edit

Sex ed class? Clearly underage poster, get em outta here

a grocery bag can be used as a condom. a latex glove is even better

we're in

Shut up faggot this is fun

I've been exercising my boy pussy quite frequently now and I believe I am ready to (if female teacher put "be pegged", if male teacher put "have sex with you"), which classroom do you want to do it in?

>Example if female teacher
>I've been exercising my boy pussy quite frequently now and I believe I am ready to be pegged, which classroom do you want to do it in?

As I see your already there. YAY

should i masturbate with my with my friends?

You dicks deleted it.

If I take it in the ass am I still a virgin?

Ask about, which animal has the best tasting cum.

THEY ARE FIGHTING BACK

OP here, here is the google docs, and show now mercy.

docs.google.com/document/d/106r8U9dcaf1JGH2MMZzrHzilewmIdxO3UuQFy6cnBhs/edit?usp=sharing

In my (former) school district, one in 5th grade, one in 8th and one in senior year of HS

Why do I get hard when I clean my cat's litter box?

ask about prostate stimulation and if it's the same for males and females.

KEK

what kind of idiot would put a penis in their mouth?

Why does the pooper of my niece is more loose than her kitty?

>how many genders r there
>is an attack helicopter a gender?
>is gender fluid?
>if gender is fluid, how can u change sex?

best thread in a while

Are there any known true hermaphrodites known to have had sex with themselves using both their sex organs?

Link it please op

link is near top: docs.google.com/document/d/1cjOuWGbBGaPW_Jn_bqb9shqBxn_vuQmBIIsPcKcrKMk/edit

400 pages long with nigger spam and rape questions

MBP glitched as hell

Bump. We need more people

docs.google.com/document/d/1cjOuWGbBGaPW_Jn_bqb9shqBxn_vuQmBIIsPcKcrKMk/edit

Fuck everyone giving this shit the time of day. Fuck OP, fuck the little faggots giving suggestions, fuck you all. A sex ed class? Fucking really? OP is either in 5th grade or a fucking aspie pretending to be in 5th grade. Fuck this garbage.

Fuck kid, ask your teacher why your such an enormous faggot and if its actually possible to be so gay you get AIDS without having sex, because your worried you might be that gay. Then go back to playing transformers and gtfo Sup Forums for 7 more years.

Welp, this has gone to shit. I might do a TIFU tomorow.

if i get fucked in the ass will a baby come out next time i take a shit

armadillo locking shit down

does getting anal feel like taking a massive shit?

Is it just me or was it a bad idea to let you guys in?

Terrible ideas. Too late now

Terrible idea. Too late now

Definitely bad idea.

Ask if you can pee in a butt.

What have you done?! All I see are swastikas XD

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍

If a guy gets penetrated by two other men, can he still hold in poop?

RIP OP

Are traps gay?

RIPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEE XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

You must be 18+ to enter Sup Forums.
~Reported

Holy shit i'm laughing my ass off.

You asked us to fuck shit up and we're fucking shit up, now sit back and enjoy.

Adolf Hitler Wikipedia article spammed ctrl+v

Kill the doc! Trying to get to 100,000 pages

I did not ask you to fuck shit up, but i will say it is funny.

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍

Has the Google doc died out

Literally 40000 pages. Glitching my workstation grade comp with gigabit internet

LULZ, this is amazing.

Not dead yet.

nah its pretty dead

What grade are you in?

I'm not gonna tell you.

So underage - heavily underage.

Lost it so hard my dick shot through my pants, and then I had to go dig up the body of that little girl I ran over to fuck it.

HAHA you retard that are clicking the google doc's links are all getting fucking dox'd/exposed...
Those links allow OP to see who views the file. It gives a direct link to your google account.
GET SHIT ON NEWFAGS.

>2017
>HAVING a google account
Btw, who is Max and why is it important that he was notified what's happening? Aperrently OP didn't want that and it happened.

Who the fuck doesn't use incognito for Sup Forums?

fake account bitch

>Faggot
>Shut up this is fun

What a faggot thing to say

Where's the mods. This is obviously a 12 year old

Get him out

>REEEEEEEEEE

THEY ADMITTED THEY ARE TWELVE OH SHIT
OP IS TWELVE

that was me nigga

Why does my wiener get big when I look at you?

roll

should i stop strangling when her lips turn blue

Is it normal to get aroused by fured stuff

GUYS - THERE'S A RAID GOING ON, JOIN IN.

Underage b&

MODS

I tried to put a condom on but it wouldn't fit, I couldn't get the balls in. Are there condoms for males with larger penis's?

All good ideas, but they get flushed out by the spammers wich itself is hilarious aswell.

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍

>docs.google.com/document/d/1cjOuWGbBGaPW_Jn_bqb9shqBxn_vuQmBIIsPcKcrKMk/edit
Could literally be a fake document....

My dad warned me not to prolapse, what did he mean by that?

Not fake. Actual student accounts

Doesn't matter was fun.
Plus someone was trying to get order into the document, i don't think op would have done this if it didnt mean shit.

if you both have aids does it make super aids or does it cancel out?

would you not just delete it...

Created by teacher... kek

There's the slight chance that teacher gave op and everyone else in class this link, so deleting is not really an option.

Most teachers at least have a person who somewhat knows you can look at the history and just pull that.

why the fuck would you ask us?