Trips has to go to North Korea and commit a crime against the state so severe they end up being executed so they can...

Trips has to go to North Korea and commit a crime against the state so severe they end up being executed so they can live on for eternity like Kim Jon Sung on Sup Forums Rekt threads forever. Don't be a fucking pussy this is serious if you roll trips this better happen or Sup Forums will find you and put you in a rekt thread either way.
>roll

Well this seems reasonable.

Fate is in your favor kim-il-user
>No trips he has breen sparred.
>honor to your famri

roller

Worth a try

Congrarurations Kim-il-user
>You rill not die

I've heard the food is good...

Dubs givs Kimg jong a hard Un
>Honor to your famri
>You have been spared

I'll do it if somebody buys me airfare and I'm supplied with some perfect shops of Dennis Rodman butt fucking the holy hell out of Kim.

No dubs makes kim jong un angri and disgrustid
>Gulag
>Stay away

Rolling for this

Apparently they hold fantastic parades....

you will be sentanced to 15 years hard labor for your comment
>Much disonor
>shame upon Famri
>No ticket for you traitor

And the subway is a sight to behold

roll

Please send me I am so ready to go again, hopefully they'll take me this time

As a representative of 'False' Korea, I will probably face the anti-aircraft firing squad sometime soon anyway.

ITT: when even North Korea dosent even want you

No balls

I bring state of the art computing equipment...

you are correct traitor.
>kim is watching
>Ree see your web ristory trap gay boi

Trips and I'll sell everything I own and be on a freight ship to Hong Hong by saturday night

Reroll

Rerolling

Send me awayyyyy

So close, going again

roll

Impossibru, Kim jong un has inrented all technolodgy that is adranced

Let's go Kim Jong un, let's go

and some retro shit to boot.

Why have inferior tape drives, when you can have this flashing computer... I promise it does not contain any malware.... honest.

COMOM I NEED THEM TRIPS MAN IM JONESING HARD HERE I NEED THAT GREY SKY AND HOPELESS DREAMS MAN COMMON

Please trips get

Ronald rump is a glorious korean agent of democracy
>America is fool

Trips please, anything would be better then trump

Get me trips

As you are already at the apocalyptic stage on this chart, I look forward to being mayrtered in your shit hole country

Ugh how many tries is it gonna take to get trips, can anyone Hook me up with bumps?

fate decides

Lucky,
So
Close

Reehehehehehe America does not have Glorious pretzels made by the hands of glorious kim jong un himself
>silly american
>fool
>traitor

please fucking let me die

I hope Kim fucks my asshole with his two inch dick.

The only way your thread could have been a success, OP, is if you had gotten trips.

>American
Ha

oh, and re-roll

worth the roll

You have been serected to be fukked by kim jong un. pleez repor to water outside california we rill pik u up

I'll do this to Mr Kim

Trips do not count due to kim jongs eternal soul. Kepp rolling peasants

ok, wtf is this, sauce, srsly...

O-re trips if at end Glorious Leader

No idea, funny as fuck!

He thinks he is always on vacation

Rary funni now back to rice paddi
>Or u die

I want to go.

XOXOXOXO

fuck you

Roll

Herro dad we miss you rary much

if n. koreans don't have an issue w/this pic not too sure what they would have an issue with...

ez

we ruv china

LMAO i like how there is only 10 pretzels and they have Kim there and a news team like "Wook at arwe tis pood rorwed re peed arwe peprel"

Yolo

OP rolling to show faith in eternal kim jon sung. Trips count if kim jon un say they count

Yolo

Fuck it, why not

God communism is beautiful when staged

Fuck

Booking flights now

RIP

What will be your crime?

RINNER RINNER CHICKEN DINNER
>GO TIME
>YOU DIE NOW

R.I.P. brave user

nigger

I'm going to attempt to assassinate Kim and tell him I'm a spy sent by the united States CIA which will trigger an all out nuclear war.

PLeez give us name and address, we will ensure you make it to the glorious north korea

I will shave off Kim Jung Un's hair and sell it on eBay

rolling

Rary good, we will win war with fools. Kim approve of your plan

What should I do

fuck shit ass roll

Godspeed user. I look forward to seeing you in Hell.

dis is your punishment for lying about "staged" communism. Sup Forums hack him and find him now i am waiting

Dubs decide what I do.

Kim jung ROLL
Kim want you to try and kill Kim and then have note saying your plan is to break out of prison with CIA help so we have no choice but to kill you

trips i litter

How come the rabbit is after the horse?? I've never eaten horses, but certainly they can't be as tasty as rabbits.

I NORTH KOREA! YOU AMERICAN PIG! YOU COME HERE NO! YOU WILL ARRANGE FOR YOUR CRIMES

theres no way i get trips