thoughts?

lol an album to get cuck'd to,
obviously he'd like it

Fantano is right for once

This is such a winter album its too hot out to listen to

>giving him ad revenue
stop this meme

he gives p consistent scores desu
there are times when his hot head gets in the way but when he focuses he can bring some good points to the table.

imblying

Ew

bad score
its an 6 at best

If you ever start to make youtube content, I'll be sure not to give you ad revenue

Anthony Fantano just lost any credibility he had left

And that's why you're on pins and needles waiting for his kendrick review

i don't listen 2 kendrick

And you'll still be watching the review when it drops silly little drone

Projection

no i'll be at work.

started to listen but it feels like a chore to really get into this thing. I feel like i have to be in a very specific state of mind to listen to something like this. Also, the production just sounds soo plain and uniform throughout

How you fucking retard?

this

Sad guy with a guitar confirmed antano's favourite genre

ILHYB and Fear Fun(which is immensely underrated) are far superior, this album is a 7/10 at best.

This

20th post best post. Except I think it's a 6 and I'm being generous.

>BTFO prisonplanet for being a whiny bitch who bitches about mainstream culture
>praises FJM for doing the exact same

Hmmmm

yeah. is that literally his only shirt? it's in every screencap posted on Sup Forums

>youtube cancer
how about no. i dont need some white male thoughts to know what i think about music

You know, even if FJM is on like, seven layers of self-referential lyrics, in the end it's still the same - him talking about how shallow and shitty everyone is.

And that's fine, but the lyrics aren't really smart of funny enough for me to give a shit. And him admitting that he himself does all that isn't giving the lyrics any depth, it just makes him come off even more self-obsessed.

k y s nigger

I love Anthony Fanto

Not that I ever put that much weight into his reviews, but is anyone finding the scores from this year in particular pretty fucking ridiculous?

Is fantano sick or something? Did they pull a Paul McCartney and replace him with Cal?

I'm with you. Does intention matter for music? Shouldn't the music speak for itself?
I don't care if FJM is being ironic or not, this album is overly long, and ultimately uninteresting. I get what he was trying for and applaud his effort but in the end this album is what it is and will be remembered for things other than it's greatness.

This. I don't get how people equate self-awareness with depth or profundity. FJM is just a cynical asshole who's aware he's a cynical asshole, nothing groundbreaking about that.

Is that you, Jazz Monroe?

He has this meme where his 9/10 scores are with that one shirt.

Well at least its not RAP

think ppl are giving him bonus points just for that. because its uncommon from an artist to do that.

Kinda stupid though. I want music, not a post modern I'm-so-smart-and-recognize-the-problems-dude-God-sucks-and-people-suck-dude sung like Elton John.

rym and p4k agrees with you

IN ANTHONY I TRUST

>FJM
>Fantano
>Thoughts?
that's a so-called "no" all around

but it pissed people like you off so it was totally worth it

fuck off back to réddit

>people like you
?

is that your comment on the commentary thinkpiece?

Dumbasses.

It's not bad but I Love You, Honeybear is a thousand times better.

hi jcole

Not pissed off, I just didn't enjoy the music.

will someone explain this to me

crimson chin?

He's giving out high ratings before DAMN. drops so he can't be accused of being a Kendrick stan. The 8 on the newest Joey Badass album was just perplexing.

ah thanks. it is a nice shirt, I have the same one

Based

Either Fantano thinks this is one of music's greatest years ever already, or he just doesn't give a shit anymore and gives out 8's and 9's like candy

not this
but pitchfork was right for once

2017 has been pretty fuckin good so far desu

Nothing this year has been good.

this

Tano love FJM what did you expect?

I thought he was gay

He is, he married the manliest looking girl he could find

this

fucking kek

hahaah

You haven't heard enough then, chum.