Mfw: I wanna kill my self but people think i'm trolling

Mfw: I wanna kill my self but people think i'm trolling

How the fuck do i get advice on this shitty website? everyone here is either 13 or a pedo

No one want's to try to understand me...
Yes i'm bitching

go to /r9k/. you'll be with a lot of other likeminded individuals

Fuck off pussy. Suicide is a bitch way out. You wanna be weak? Fine. Go be weak somewhere else, faggot.

Maybe don't start out by saying everyone is 13 or a pedo.

My best advise is to just kill yourself. Its fast, easy, and end both your pain and mine.

Ok.. ;_;

But it's TRUE... everyone here is sooo immature or creepy...

jesus go to /r9k/ for fucking real go be a robot with them, you'll love it

>tits and timestamp
Are you this fucking summer

I'v never been to /r9k/

what do they have over there? more cry babies like me?

You can't bitch and then pretend it's ok because you're self-aware. That just makes you annoying

Call a suicide hotline or try to build a better life for yourself.

just go there damnit

Suicide hotline? yea maybe if they wouldn't try tracking me down and putting me in the loony bin.

Do you know were you are this is Sup Forums the place were everyone will love to see you killingyourself

This. There are call lines just for this situation. Why are you searching for answers on b? We're all fucked here

I know if i called them they would track my Ip down and i'll have the damn cops outside my house.

rather not.

>How the fuck do i get advice on this shitty website? everyone here is either 13 or a pedo
Are you really this fucking stupid? Do you also engage with people at Wal-mart and hope for good fitness tips or intellectual discussions?

Kill yourself, so the average IQ of the world goes up.

Ok ;-;

>No one wants to try to understand me

That isn't true. You are wallowing in self-pity, that's very obvious and it's easy to understand.

It's also very boring. Weeping about how pathetic you are also show that you are self absorbed. You don't give enough of a shit about anyone else to grow up and get over it. Apparently nobody gives enough of a shit about you, to tell you to suck it the fuck up and get your head out of your ass, so your existence is basically irrelevant. You come to cry on Sup Forums, but you are pitiful, uninteresting, and rightfully ignored.

You are worthless until you put in the time and effort, and endure the pain necessary to earn value. Your existence has no meaning until you give it meaning. This is true for all people and is a basic fact of life.

Grow the fuck up and stop being a little bitch.

OK ;___;

More tears. Show me more fucking tears. Your misery is my fetish. Post some crying nudes you sissy sub. You are the world's bitch. You are a golem of meat and tears.

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Just a reminder.

I ain't trolling, fuck off.

I just want advice

>implying that the world's average IQ can go up...