In around 40 hours I'll be sucking my first dick

In around 40 hours I'll be sucking my first dick.

Any tips of what I should and should not do?

I'm a guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration
reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH
twitter.com/mikebutcher/status/826014671182372869
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1582OH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not suck a dick.

Is that the dick you're going to suck?
Also give pressure when sucking and tickle the head with your tongue

If he's big, mention how big he is. Real turn on.
Don't mention it too much though.

this

/thread

What is it like to be uncut. Ive been reading about it and im kind of mad i have no foreskin

If you get nervous after you first stick it in your mouth just relax and think about your dad.

Ask him to ram his cock in and out of your throat until you cry then let him fuck you with no lube.

It's pretty neat

provided he's not sucking his dad

Your dick skin slides more that's it. You can jerk more by sliding your skin back and forth and less by sliding your hand up and down a still skin

Make sure to inhale the whole dick then bite down hard.

I think all guys are different, it takes a lot of playing around to figure it out. Like I know a lot of guys like the girl to play with their balls, but it really feels weird and tickles when my wife tries it on me (so she does it a lot for fun)

When he cums DO NOT take your mouth off. Ruins it instantly, since there's no stimulation now. Make him wear a condom, spit the cum out, whatever you've gotta do, but don't have him cum with nothing.

If he's doing something you don't like, say it. I was shit the first time I had sex. Shitty at everything. Wife finally had to tell me to do things different and I'm so glad. It's really best when both people are enjoying it. Communication's key.

Unhinge your jaw like a snake.

should do: kys

Cup the balls op

brush your teeth before sucking onhim.
toothpaste is very compftable on it when you errect and it keeps your breath fresh

OP here, thanks for all the advice guys.

Hey man, thanks that's actually really useful!

I'll let you suck my dick and and I wont make you wait 40 hrs

Only if you breath doesn't stink, I dont want to spend the next two days getting a whiff of your halitosis everytime I take mydick out

No problem! Good luck!

Lick or caress balls, use hands on shaft a little bit, when sucking stick your tongue out slightly and use that on the underside of his head/shaft. If you feel comfortable, put your hands around and pull him into you some. Eye contact is good. Look up at him.
But be sure to communicate this first. If it's going to be a slow blowjob, or something a little more fierce where he has control.
Work out BEFORE what limits there are, how it;s going to be, and where he's going to cum.

If you start to gag then stop and try to swallow. Breath through your nose. I've also seen some people say that if you're gagging or think you're going to, use your left hand to form a fist around your left thumb and *gently* squeeze it. Somehow it helps.
I tried it with by sticking a finger down my throat once and it actually seemed to work.

Just try to relax and have fun!

Play with the head a looot. Use your lips to massage the head, a hand to stroke his shaft slowly and the tip of your tongue to tickle the underside of his tip. If you're up to it and have practiced a bit shortly in advance, taking him far and deep in without forewarning once will make him buck like a fucking horse, then go back to massaging.
Yum.

Kind of related.

As a straight guy who enjoys anal stimulation (even owned butt plug at one point) should I try out getting fucked?

YEAH! If you can find someone who you trust.
Maybe buy a dildo first to practice.

Rather not own one at the moment. I know at least one of my roommates is a nosey cunt.

Actually got hard reading these

Sucking dick maybe ain't that bad

>DON'T... SUCK... THE... DICK.

How'd you find the dick youre gonna suck?

backpage

Just one thing

Eye Contact

Maintain Eye Contact

Eye Contact

Don't be an ass and swallow like our dear leader would with Putin's Superior dick.

Will do!

If I had enough cocaine I'm certain I could suck several dicks, at least if there were girls in the room egging me on.

Think like Trump would and make sure to worship his asshole with your tongue first. Like our dear leader make sure to make many kisses on and in his ass. Suck his shit right out and thank him for it.

Cute dick post more

It is of the utmost importance to degrade yourself before his great dick. So thank him by kissing his ass hole first and thanking him for the opportunity to let you do that. Then make many kisses on his balls and dick. Think of yourself serving Putin as the dear leader of the USA would do gladly for such a macho guy.

I got the point the first time user.

No need to repeat yourself.

Try not sucking dick.

Fuck you asshole, Trump is not sucking dick, he is getting millions of bucks payout for taking away the sanctions from Russia. You will never hear the real story though.

Why not? Sounds hot.

restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration

Feels really good man. The way the foreskin slides over the head is great and it protects the head making it much more sensitive.

holy fuck that thumb thing actually works

This is about dick sucking not politics dickwipe.

You're a guy, you know how to handle a dick

So if that is true then why does Trump act like he just wants to suck Trumps dick?
Got Ya there.

Trump is ego centered and would love above all else to just suck his own dick, fuck Putin.

He only wants Putin's dick because he is not lumber enough to get at his own,

Looks to me, like it or not, Putin has his dick down Trumps mouth. The truth is in the pudding and if trump ends the sanctions then we will all know Trump is on his knees for his master.

The Steele dossier (the one with the golden showers in it), released in *July*, included the statement that Putin had offered Trump 19% of Rosneft if he became president and removed sanctions.

This *December*, 19.5% of Rosneft, Russia’s state oil company, has been sold to parties unknown. The only verifiable owner of the sold stake is the Swiss oil trading firm Glencore, which bought an "indirect equity interest" limited to just 0.54 percent. The remaining 19% of equity is owned by companies in the Cayman islands.

COINCIDENCE??

reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH

twitter.com/mikebutcher/status/826014671182372869

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1582OH

The best way to suck a dick is to enjoy that dick and suck it with all your heart and soul. I have myself had many dicks and enjoyed most. The ones I did not enjoy were the guys that had no feelings and had to have extream stymieing to get off.

Fuck Trump. I read that shit. That boy would sell off the USA for a few silver coins.