fugg with benis :DDD

I'd have sex with her

jizz in my pants and when it runs down into my asshole, jizz again

tell her to go be someone elses groupie thot hoe

lick my finger and rub her "eyebrows" off

>thot
>hoe

Do you know what a 'thot' is?

Ask where her family originated from and watch her mouth as she replies. If her mouth moves to form an M, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Aren't they Armenian? Kinda like American.

Both her parents are white

to be fair not many people do

Um what? You knkw Bruce jenner is not Kims dad right?

this dude...

To be fair, if you use a word, you should know what it means. Dumbass.

How do you expect to learn anything if you can't make mistakes?

Wwyd do to the innocent southern girl?

Her sister, the one who hasn't fucked her body up with surgery.

ruin her for her future husband

Anybody like?

Oh yeah? She has not been fucked in a couple years, I can only imagine how tight she is.

She's extra tall and very slutty. I use to work with her.

Now you sound like a Hillary supporter who needed to reschedule exams when King Lord Trump won God of the World election.

Cum on her face.

bang her doggy style, put my fingers in her arse and cake her face in her own shit and tell her she is almost the nigger she wishes to be

Treat like a lady. Slowly let her get comfortable with physical intimacy, begin to explore kinkier things before starting a family. We would have many beautiful pure white children together.

push her against the wall and bang her hard, cum deep in her pussy

wwyd to this slut

Yeah but these are pics of Kylie in this thread so thats what I thought you were talking about.

Get out my lighter and melt it

>Treat like a lady. Slowly let her get comfortable with physical intimacy,
lol, that's cute. Yea treat her like a special snowfake so she instantly devalues you. She doesn't respect herself, she had all that work done because she's insecure as fuck. In her eyes she's low value, if you see her as high value, you are low value to her.

Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits. Squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.

Name that movie.

Anyone else? I'd love to have this girl to ride my cock till she was dripping wet.

I'd fuck her hard and slap her tits around. Pinch her nipples and have her suck my dick when I was done fucking her.when she gags all over my cock I'd fuck her tits till I finished all over her huge tits.

Wwyd to this slut?

Wwyd?

Anyone else want her to wrap those legs around them?

Friend in her mouth and I'm in her pussy while she is in that pose.

She have no idea what to do with to guys at once.
Keep going...

In that case, we'd need a third for her ass.

I'd fucked her clothed thigh gap and cum on her pants. I'd then make her walk home with no clean up.

i like your style, user.