what the fuck happened to colbert?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diaCHYO7haY
youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=diaCHYO7haY

fuck I forgot the link

i thought the convention didnt start til tomorrow? wtf is this?

oh, just another sad colbert skit.
perhaps if he did a few more of those, he could have gottenthe 10pm slot when he was still on the Colbert Report.

>I know I'm not suppose to be up here, but lets be honest, neither is Donald Trump

heh. got a chuckle out of me. The girl filming sounded cute too

It's gotten to the point that I don't even support Hillary Clinton but still want her to win so I can see the butthurt from the Trump supporters.

nigger

>le nig meme

Was this a skit or just cringe shit?

Anyway. His mother lives near me

pretty sure its a skit... no one was even in the audience

Rehearsal for a skit that will probably happen tomorrow.

>All the women in the comments going "HAHA FUCKING EPIC HILARIOUS xDD DRUMPF BTFO"

Female voting rights were a big fat mistake.

DUDE ONLY WHITE MEN SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VOTE LOL

No just men. You wouldn't like that?

Women should be allowed to vote as well, do they not contribute to this country?

In a white founded society....

Or we can pretend everyone is equal and make great civilizations and evolution stoped at the skin level.

> Colbert has solid ratings on The Colbert Report

> Lured away to CBS

> Turns into SJW

> Lowest in late night talk show ratings

Not nearly as much and only have such a opertunity and priviledge becuase of white men like the rest of the country

I'm the opposite I hate trump but a part of me wants to see the libtard butthurt

>Colbert has to resort to this to get ratings

Sad!

>mfw I want him to just to watch the media fall out surrounding his victory
It'll be glorious user. The media has a hate boner for Trump, and I want to watch those sensationalists squirm.

Trump is also the far lesser of two evils.

remember when he use to be a comedian?

cringe

from a tripfag no less

Makes you wonder if he'll ever get another comedy central show

It wouldn't be as cringy without the faggots fake laughing. That shit's going to suck though, I'll be watching the violence outside

>Females were a big fat mistake
ftfy

Eh, Trump's fanboys are cringy and obnoxious but I doubt Trump is going to be the next hitler.

Trump seems like a more stable and respectable president than Hilary

Also Hilary is way more racist than Trump

He bought into his own hype. No one has given a fuck about Colbert since he warned of the dangers of bears.

Trips are all literal cancer

Are they more or less cringy than Hillary supporters?

That has to be a joke right, theres no way in hell they think anyone will actually go for the 'just like us' meme right?

>do they not contribute to this country?

about as much as niggers do

youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk

Just because I don't like one thing doesn't mean I like the other

That's not what I asked.

I want Hillary to win just to watch her destroy the country in an Alzheimer's stupor.

He hasn't been funny since he dropped his shtick.

It seems like not too long ago these people were protesting against the 1%, and now they're supporting the embodiment of the 1% as their candidate.

what a disgusting hack

What did he men by this? Serious question.

This shit can't be real, I still refuse to believe it.

Go to bed abatap, I know this is you

>This shit can't be real

It's literally happening right now at the RNC.

>Women should be allowed to vote as well, do they not contribute to this country?

Only 70% of them.

Aren't those Anti-Westboro Bikers rallying against BLM?

Yep. Shit's gonna go down this week.

To be fair , Letterman and Leno, would be struggling just like him, times (sadly) have changed, and tv, or in this case late night it's pretty much an obsolete format for the new generation(s).. Now is either become someone like Fallon, or die.. Everybody is doing the 'lets make something random, something that it's bound to go viral' Fallon has the whole lip sync/contest/dance off thing, Kimmel has the 'tweets'/record your kids reaction when , Corden's has the celebrity karaoke.. But at least Kimmel and Corden don't seem like they are trying to dodge the interviews, while Fallon and the guest seems pleased to jump the interview and just do something stupid and then plug whatever movie/album. Conan really tries to keep it like the traditional format, and so does Colbert, in my opinion Conan is better because of his experience, and because he's genuinely funny (also he's got Richter), Colbert is very smart no doubt about it, and he has the ability of always being able to think fast, but he's not naturally funny, my favorite interview since he took the show has been the one before the last he did to Duchovny , those guys should make a buddy cop movie, would watch.