My friend thinks anime is for losers

My friend thinks anime is for losers
How do I prove him wrong?

>implying he's wrong kiddo

You can't.

>inb4 anime is cancer

I never knew someone that sees anime and was a winner

Anime was created by the kikes to cuck whites into believing in multiculturalism. Don't let the jews control you

Ever been on Crunchyroll or fuck /a

> sees anime

Stupid nigger.

Stop posting your fucking face on this board you absolute maniac.

Do you have some sort of disorder? you want someone to make comment on your looks because you're so insecure and it's sickening.

Bro you look like a normal person and that is ok. You're a steady 6/10, accept that and move on

Bro why do you even care at all?

Makes no sense, that only works when they glorify shit-tier culture like with gangsta rap. Japs are intelligent and socially responsible, how is that gonna undermine western society?

>japs are intelligent kek
If they were so smart why did they attack pearl harbour?

Seeing you post everyday is just really disturbing to me. I feel like i'm watching a man fall apart before my eyes.
Don't think you have to be a 9/10 handsome beast to be wanted by women, it's all about how you carry yourself, make them laugh. whatever be yourself.
Just please stop posting, i can't stand it, you're not ugly

I've never post because I feel ugly or attractive i post for the kek and trolls knowing someone like you would get pissed off for no reason makes my day

It's sad that you actually care about this like chill mate I'm here for the memes and keks not to have a reality check

I really don't buy that. Every post you're trying to hide your mouth in some sort of way(anime this time) and yeah you don't have the fullest of lips but so what. You also put obnoxious filters on you're photos to try and enhance your looks.

I don't know if your'e a narsacist or what, but please stop seeking attention/compliments/ whatever.

I'm not pissed off at all, i just feel for you personally, you clearly have some sort of self image issues and i think you should tackle them properly.

No bro, you're trying to find as many ways as you can to post your face. and seeing you so much is just worrying

Call that a bit of censorship or whatever yea I have no lips and a big nose but like who cares, and I'm not seeking compliments, maybe roast or whatever but noting to patronize me

you killyourself.

Your neck looks like a vein-y cock.

Fine whatever il stop

It does make you a loser if you go out of your way to prove it isn't

anime is for losers

KYS

Trust me theres a lot of girls out there that would think you were cute, everyone likes something different. Just plz stop seeking approval/ attention whatever because you'll become a meme if you're not careful

I'm a shit lord it's my dream of being a meme, TBH you should like a rly nice guy why are you here?

*sound

This op

Just because I'm here doesn't mean I have to be an edgy kid, it'd just be waste if you kept doing what you're doing

sing him the Love Hime song or have him watch Yowamushi Pedal

THIS

That depletes the purpose of this board just to be a bunch of edgelord fags