Do Americans actually think that this is a good Pizza?

Do Americans actually think that this is a good Pizza?

I'm poor so I'd happily eat that if it was free

Looks like brain matter covered with turds

I don't know if the hater threads are trolling or what, but that looks like one tasty 'za to me

From far away it looks good, closeup it looks disgusting

this, it's just dough cheese and tomato sauce. the grease covering everything is what makes it look gross.

just like alexandra daddario

holy fuck that looks good

This is such a dumb meme.

Do Americans actually live in America?

also the grey underneath and the texture subconsciously reminds you of flesh laying on a medical cleansing tray which is disturbing.
unflattering angle. would still eat

Tis' a go' za'

Best forced meme 2016

mmh that za' be looking delicious. Fit for me tummy mmmh haha xP

Are you serious? That looks awful.

what's wrong with this za'?

some I'm sure would and eat it without knowing any better. Luckily for me my hometown has some of the best pizza in the country, pic related.
Ramsay was right to not eat that doughy greasy trash, "Thin Crust" christ what a joke, fuck that pizza guy.

who?

Don't get me wrong, I suppose I've had "real" 'za from Venice, Florence, Bologna, Rome, Tuscany. It's good stuff, obviously a bit less 'murican, easy on the sauce and cheese.

But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't drink a six pack and happily try my best to devour carb and grease monster. In the end food is food. Bread and cheese just taste good no matter the situation.

>tfw /ck/ will soon be a mainstream board and its sanctity and innocence will forever be lost

Stay out of /ck/, or you'll face the wrath of Jack's tongue.

>its a gordon hates the food and insults everyone and then when the same shit cooks make his menu he calls it heavenly

oh wait thats every episode

Felicia Day

Typical american elementary school lunch. Are you surprised we would find this appetizing?

Are you being serious right now?

I would suck a hundred dicks to spend even one night with her, goddamnit woody harelson.

(gross)

That's just a meme. It's all Mexico and French Canadian out here.

Yeah that's a fucking great oily piece of pizza you virgin fuck.

Yeah, it's almost like when you teach someone how to make good food, they can make good food. Wow!!!

Are we getting better at these threads, or worse?

Hot ham & cheese is easily in the top ten school lunches.

>oh wait that's every episode
yeah... that's literally the point of the show

Lights off, presumably?

No. And the guy who made it wasn't born in America anyway.

Why are non-Americans still allowed to post here?