>ask gf of 4 years to marry me
"No, let's just keep doing this. That feels too serious"
>Wat do

how old are you my guy?

22, knew her in HS, we're sweethearts or whatever

>sell ring
>buy motorcycle
>she'll come around

22 is pretty young. You got plenty of time to figure shit out. Sometimes its just not the right time. Sucks that this happened though. Rejection always feels like shit

If this is real and not a fiction, take it as a red flag.
> 4 years is plenty of time to determine whether you would marry someone.
>Does she have a history with commitment issues?
>How much does her answer bother you? Is it enough to harm your regular bf/gf relationship?
>Do you plan on asking again soon or has this kinda turned you off to the idea?
In all honesty I'd say it's worth sticking with her even if she said no right now. If you think she's the one then give her time and maybe sooner than later she'll also settle down. She might just enjoy the idea of freedom but later she'll learn to enjoy the idea of marriage.

Why would you want to get married at 22, let alone at all? That pussy must have you whipped for you to want to stunt your life at such an early age.

Whitnessed

Your trips ring true

>asked girlfriend of 8 years with kids to marry me.
>says yes
>pay for wedding
>She fucks my friend i knew longer than her.
>drop her useless ass
>start dating hot internationally famous dom
>get regularly paid to fuck her on film
>win

Point is dump her ass. Theres always new and better strange.

Obviously, she's not as into you as you are into her.

Never date a woman who is less into you than you are into her.

Women respect you more the worse you treat them. It shows you can do better. I suggest you start cumming in her ass and talking dirty to her, and showing less interest when she doesn't comply / spending time out alone. If this doesn't up her interest level then it's time to move to a different whore.

Wait a few more years. 22 is way to young. If you 2 are still together by the time you are 24 or 25 then ask her again.

she was also my HS sweetheart. Fuck em. Fuck em to death.

Its because your 22 and she realizes youre a fucking 22 year old faggot who thinks it would be a good idea to get married right now, when youre probably gonna break up in a couple more years so that she can go get fucked by other dudes.

If you really want to get married, ask her to marry you but tell her she can start fucking other dudes once she is officially your wife. See what she says.

They are 22... she has a history of being a teenager... fucktard.

OP here, forgot important info. She's doing study abroad this year so it's been long distance. Took vacation to see her, asked her romantically on vacation, she said above. Now I'm back in the states, when she gets back she doesn't want to live together, so idk why I'd even go to the city she'll be in. Wtf do I do

asking someone to marry you is like taking half of your money out of the bank and asking them to take it from you because you love them

shes saving you

No one told me this was a gets thread.
Also faggot ops bitch wants to fuck other dudes. Shes fucking other dudes right now and when she gets back shes going to be distant with you for a few months then break up with you.

nigger you have a girlfriend, be happy

Dubs has fucked op's bitch

>Wat do
Post her tits

Oh, well, in that case, she isn't even your girlfriend anymore, much less your fiance. She's out living her life and exploring her options and getting fucked by foreign dick and you're sitting at home whining on the internet. I'm not even being a jerk right now, you just need to move on.

This, drop her ass now and move on.

Not your dubs

Put a baby inside her then dump her.
If she asks why, say she had her chance.

Nigger did you witness my trips?!? Also even at 22 she could've dated plenty of guys in HS and broken up with them quickly which would qualify as commitment issues to me. It was a valid enough question.

Also this should've been in first post you queer. One red flag is manageable but this shit is like three. She has been away, she said no after living independent of you so sluttery is possible and then she doesn't want to live together?? This shit smells all the way to Oklahoma op. Something's up for sure so just pack a parachute for yourself. Meaning, plan a safe escape from the relationship so you're not depressed if she dumps bad news on you or also maintain dignity, ask if things happened while she was over there, and leave her if she was whore enough to disrespect you like that.

>Alimony
>Child support
>Pick one

>That feels too serious

You are doomed. Dump her now and go play the field.

There are two kinds of girls who will stay with the same guy 4 years from age 18-22: Those who are in love and could never imagine life without their bf, and those who don't want to be alone. The former would not necessarily have said yes, but they never would have answered "that feels too serious" they would have left the door open more and had more of a 'not the right time' kind of 'delaying the inevitable' sort of response.

You are a little more than an acceptable companion. She doesn't want you. She doesn't see herself spending the rest of her life with you. She expects that she will find someone else and will trade up, high likelihood that she will cheat on you to do it.

End it now. Make yourself better. Forget about her. She might be brought to her senses by how much she misses you, but dont plan for it. If you aren't actually moving on and improving yourself then it is less likely to happen. In the long run, dumping her because she did not take the relationship as seriously as you did will be painful, but you will not end up regretting it.

Move the fuck on. It's over.
It was never great to begin with and it's the distance that put the nail in the coffin for good.
Start over. Start with old, divorced middle aged women if you must, but start over nonetheless. Commit exclusively to no one for a good long while (your stated reason: "I'm just not into that right now, babe. Maybe later, but they need to be REALLY special.") and always have at least two GFs, preferably three, at any one time. Breakups are always easier when you can still get laid afterward.
Always be on the lookout for the next prospect, and whenever someone moves on, try to make the next gf younger, fitter, prettier, better fits your personality, etc.
Do this for a year or so and after a few cycles of this you'll have found a pretty kickass gf.

Alimony only happens if they're married, which they're not.
And CS is a small price to pay for wrecking her life forever.
Bonus: it might actually push her into marrying him, which is what he wants anyway.

If you can't live without her then wait for a bit.

If you can move on.

Did she gave you the reasons behind her decision ?

This kinda stuff always gets under my fucking skin. Advice like this always operates under the illusion that playing the field is the satisfying solution to a breakup. I might be a little bitter because I don't have incredible game and don't have this kinda stuff as on option but I hate when guys think this is a legit option for every guy. Not every guy can actually consider this as a route to follow after a break up. Sometimes playing the field turns out to be shooting at a fucking empty net because no one ever shows up for the game. It's a sad reality but it's a reality nonetheless.

>22
shes probably younger, wait a few years

K I L L

Dude you probably don't have much dough at 22. Not being mean, but make more money; seriously. There's more involved with the process of getting married than you might realize, and expenses.

She's cheating on you. Be glad she's not evil enough to marry you.