Name a better hip-hop song

Name a better hip-hop song.

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cziv-WGRLcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unititled 01. why? i think as an hip hop song it embraces what rap the culture and the streets are mostly about as a deep state of mind from the horrors that are lived in the day and also the dream when not examined from the perspective that cant be seen if you looking from the outside but rather from the inside as in when you are living the life kendrick lamar thought he would be rapping about. if that makes sense. yours is a decent choice too, but not the best.

untitled 01 makes me anxious for some reason

Are you for real mate? 5 and 7 are shit.

Just because you have shit taste doesn't mean they are bad. I bet 02 is your favorite

damn.

01 and 08 actually

Holy shit I got 05 and 04 mixed up, 5 is pretty great, although not my favourite

Don't need to got far, either 01 or 02, if 07 was just the second part it'd be better too.

The Way by Jerimiah, Wale and Rick Ross

Start of your Ending (41st Side) by Mobb Deeb

Yeah x5 by Starlito and Don Trip

The live fusion of 08 and 02

That's my shit right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=cziv-WGRLcE

Yeah dude they bump hard in the whip xD

who?

Retard.

Fucking love this

It's spooky as fuck, but i still think untitled 5 is the best.

........I GOT 100 ON THE DASH GOT 200 IN THE TRUNK

damn, he's gotta be the best performer in the rap game. He's actually surprisingly good at holding a note as well, although that doesn't say a whole lot compared to other rappers.

Untitled 1 is about judgment day the lyrics about the trumpets blowing and taking it back before the light switch (sun rising from the West)

I have a feeling Joey had this kind of vibe in his head when he wrote "Babylon".

oh fuck, nice. skinny is a great fucking album, recommended to everybody.