Play doom nigger.

Get better games weeaboo fag

How come you niggers don't have Battlefield 1, it's fun

based black man with good taste

fucking filthy console peasants

Moisturizers and paper towel? >w>

Then buy pc

Loved FFXV

I don't really care about online gaming anymore. I'm in my mid 20s and after a long day of work I just wanna enjoy a game by myself.

I know what you mean user, I wish I had more good Singleplayer games

i prefer Dick Kickem

Then just buy/pirate/borrow them from a friend.

You have good taste, usually my "friends" only have multiplayer games too

mah nigga with that neptune

Enjoy your overpriced GPU and CPU parts

take your fucking shit back to

enjoy your shit tier graphics, mongoloid controllers, multiplayer lobbies filled with 10 year olds, and your pile of archaic discs

Play Battlefield 1 and GTA 5 like normal people. Those are the only games you'll ever need instead of those faggot-games you got there.

this guy seriously thinks that the markup on pc parts is comparable to how hard you're getting fucked buying a new console ROFL. you do know that the 600 bucks you spend on a new console every few years is buying you like 200 bucks worth of outdated hardware at best right?

>only compared to PC. Graphics are still slick on console
>that's just false
>what, you mean to tell me PC doesn't have that problem?
>buying online

Get your shit together.

How's world of final fantasy? Worth buying? So sick of the new style ff games like 13 and 15. I want something relatively nostalgic

Joe Black????

It was damn fun, if you don't mind checking out the fucking beautiful world as a pass time during the long drives, you'll love it. The gameplay is solid, especially the combat. For (if I remember correctly) the first game with full free-flowing and real time combat, it's done really well. Ignis will annoy you with constant updates about his recipes, and Prompto will annoy you overall. Just warning.

I'm too lazy to change disks so mine are all digital, not full collection here

I assume you're talking 15? I was wondering about world of ff

>slick like diarrhea maybe
>"HURR DURR KEYBOARDS HAVE TOO MANY BUTTONS"
>not in the games i play
>where else would you buy?

nigga are you even trying?

like buying a new console to stay up to date is better than getting a modest graphics card every 8 years or so. don't your mommy and daddy give you enough allowance?

None, theyre all zipperhead games

(AKA SHIT)

the vietnamese are zipperheads. the japanese are harborbombers. get your slurs right

First of all
Repost.

Second
No Bloodborne. Kill yourself

>Nignog
>Borrowing

wow you can tell a lot from someone's games collection and you sir are a faggot. pick any of those faggot games and play it till you forget to feed yourself.

>all PS4 games
Get a PC op. The only reason why the PS4 is still a thing is because of Bloodborne which increased the sales by quite a bit.
Also where's the backwards compatibility OP

Enjoy your faulty PS4 and Sony's shitty policies. Also, enjoy those overpriced games and those stupid subscriptions.
>B-but it's only $54.99/year

only choice is based Kuza

the fuck is wrong with you man.

DO YU GUY LIKE MY VIDOGAME

>No Life is Strange
Why live, OP?