what the actual fuck is wrong with my neck

Other urls found in this thread:

cure-back-pain.org/naturally-fused-vertebrae.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

glaucoma

no expert but looks like you have two fused vertebrae c4-c5

cure-back-pain.org/naturally-fused-vertebrae.html

ty user does this mean i have been walking round with a broken neck since my car wreck 4 years ago?

What did dr say . You got an xray he didn't tell you

this could possibly be it. could also be a compressed disc or one of the degenerative disc disorders. im going with the dissorder though because of its location.

do you play or did you play foot ball or rugby?

You have just sucked too many dicks and now you have a broken neck because of that.

dentfag here, wtf happened tothe crown of you 2nd, i assume left, molar?

I also see some root tips that should be removed

oh car wreck. yes you most likely busted one of the vertebrae and damaged the disc.

no i was fine after football my car wreck showed nothing but this most recent xray when i fell off a roof showed this

dentistry is a scam. ignore this.

all my teeth are shot i got hit with a crowbar a few times actually had one tooth come out my cheek

Dude tell me about your life....

It seems that you lost your C4-C5 disc

lol ill upload some more xrays of the car that shattered my ribs collar bone and collapsed my lung when it ran me over the year before the wreck that i was inside the car

from what i see here, yeah
youre suffering from chronic faggot disease

geez meng car wreck and crowbar to the face? what the hell do you do?

>4-C5 dis
errr of me after the car ran me over

real read: C4-C5 fusion. Loss of lordosis likely spasm

be white in shitty nigger infested city

Compression/degeneration of ur C4,C5 disc...dunno what symptoms ur having so can't be more specific

>gets xray
>doesn't ask the trained medical staff who presumably took the xray what is wrong

idk man maybe water on the brain

Pleurisy

migrane headaches that wont go away for the last 4 months doca have had me on 9 different medications, because of my steel pins in legs and collar bone i cant have an mri so he does not know whats causing it

dentfag here, jesus man might also wanna get a panoramic xray, and get a look on your facial bones

see if you can find analog xrays, ie not digital for a cheaper option

i have a full cranial ct that showes the extent of the damage to the face and neck

when did you get hit by a crowbar? was it the same time the migrains started?

it looks like your spine is blocking really big cocks from going down your throat

no ten years ago the migranes started the day of the fall that this xray is from and never stopped, im just out of options here migranes so bad i throw up..... bout ready to just an hero to make it go away

i just have to work harder at it it does not stop them

Hypolordosis

also can say where the general location of the migrain is? top, front, temple are, etc

starts kindof behind my eyes but in the middle of my head, pretty soon its exploding all through my head till im throwing up then it will stop for a few hours then it comes back.. every day for four months

if your doctor is absolutely stumped on the cause, as a dentfag, based on what you said about your teeth being shot, one or some of them may have developed an infection that turned into an abscess. this can def lead to throbbing headaches.

the annoying thing about teeth is unless its blatantly obvious, alot of problems are asymptomatic until they get to the point where it's bad. And unfortunately, this may take from weeks to a number of years until a symptom comes up.

i dunno if you have dental insurance but cheapest option would be, is to pull out the worst offenders first and work your way from there.

Hey op, what I can see from. Your XR is that your neck is too straight, there is no curveture. Physical therapy should fix this. I had the same problem and work in sports medicine

dude youve had some interesting shit happen to you

2 of his vertebrae are fused

yeah working on that, going after the insurance of the fuck that hit me now. never got a payout for medical or signed a release. and the current work comp case isnt going to be pretty for them because i was at work and saftied off but the safty bar was installed wrong and never secured i fell and the bar came off because it had 1 screw in 1 end of it and nothing else

if you pop that pull tab under your chin all those symptoms will go away

perfect ima do it

Hello Dickturd Ballter

another pro tip:
the good and bad thing about dentistry is that until recently the tech has evolved so fast that it's like your phone, every year theres something new.

good for dentist bad for consumer. although this also means that you have ALOT of options. and just cause it's "old" doesn't mean its bad. Silver fillings, acrylic dentures, fixed porcelain fused to metal dentures, there's a reason why they were the predominant treatment of choice for a long time.

yeah i figured on getting everything thats left pulled, i have 7 missing probably with roots broken off inside the gums, everything else is cracked or partially broken

corpsman here, faggot. I worked in dental and medical. surprised they didn't take a pano X-Ray. on you and your shit is fucking fused mah nigga

work comp doc wont even talk to me about it. had to go get the xrays from hospital records. the things work comp does should be fucking illegal

yeah well if you don't have insurance, cheapest option would be acrylic dentures

and as i said before first step would be to acquire panoramic x-ray, even if you already have the ct scan, 4 months is a pretty long time and more info = better treatment planning

i will request them if work comp says no go i will just get them myself. really hoping to go back to work even if i have to do it at a new job this shits killing me

Well i count 5 neck vertebra, your neck should have 7...

C4-5 fused vertebrae. Looks like you blew a disc and never got it seen to. Don't get it surgically fixed, just live with it. A stiff neck is better than the risk of paralysis.

I count 7. 7 cervical vertebrae make sense. The problem is that his C4 and C5 vertebrae appear to be either fused or mushed together.

Looks like the spinous process are fused or something. Op done fucked up bad to get that kind of injury on their neck. This is more common on the lumbar spine.

> Noob rad tech