Just wanted to say

Just wanted to say

I really slowed down on my weed smoking and things have been much better in my life

I'm exercising again, more focused at work, less tired, sleep better, eating better

For like 3 years I was smoking heavily everyday and blaming everything else but the pot, nope.

So, if you need to improve you life and don't think it's the weed, give it a try user. The hard part is over after a few days

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm about to quit because on the 19th I go on a new medication and i want to start fresh. I've been a once a day smoker for about 4 years now, and although its usually a small amount (quarter will get me through two-three weeks) its always regular.

Any tips to cut back? I work and go to school almost every single day so I find myself jonesing the most when I'm stressed after a long day.

You smoke or use anything else?

I always mixed mine with tobacco, so now I'm just vaping (lolol) but it's working

I also suggest working out. It seriously gives you a high that I forgot about

Careful - potheads are some of the most irrational, easily triggered cunts on the planet when you even hint at suggesting their drug is anything less than magical medicine for life itself.

in other news, that is one dense ass nug

I do work out, and getting into better shape has been giving me the confidence I need to distract myself from smoking. It just hasn't been enough.

I usually just smoke straight and am a social drinker (once or twice a week). They tend to go hand in hand though, so I'm okay with smoking on those instances. I'm a fairly responsible smoker, in that I don't go into work or class high. I only smoke on my downtime. I suppose I need to start actively occupying my smoke time with exercise time instead.

Pot is just such a beautiful and helpful plant. I know I'd be happier if I met a comfortable compromise between focusing on getting myself in a better place and smoking. But smoking ruins my self control lol.

So fucking true, you cant even say no when they pass the bowl(unless you wanna fight) don't hang with those guys anymore

Ive been through this. Until stress finds itself back, then the cycle starts over

I do good in school, exercise and eat well and smoke weed everyday

I do feel a lot tired when I smoke though. I feel like I'm more alert/woke when I quit smoking for a few weeks.

>exercising again
The only time I smoke is before exercising. Especially jogging or hiking. Fantastic.

Nice moon rock btw

You sound pretty responsible about it dude. Not me, and that's the difference.

Stopping all together is going to be tough, but as long as you keep your priorities straight, I wouldn't worry too much.

Don't get me wrong, I love weed. I think part of my issue is the bud around me isn't always medical grade, so it has heavy burn outs. So if I smoke first thing of the day I'll be exhausted 2 hours later all evening

I never really understood why people smoke everyday, can anyone tell me? Is it really a high if you're that way all the time?

Weed makes my anxiety and depression a lot worse

I wish it would help with depression like some people say it does :(

Where do you live out of curiosity? I'm in Tampa, Florida and the stuff we get here is regularly gas. Haven't had to buy less than medical grade in over 8 months and even then its about a once a year thing when all my guys are in short supply out of grow season.

I'll take it under consideration

>NAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I smoke all day everyday mother fucker xD i just blazed up with the gf on a drive for food. Had to hide the smell on the way back into my 'rents house. They aren't cool with it but I do it anyway.

No, it just makes things more bearable. So it's good before shitty tedious tasks

You need to smoke something that gives you a body high nigga, not mental high. You're getting paranoid from smoking sativas and not indicas

Same boat OP. I'm stopping today and not sure what's next

>rebel without a future

Bahston lol

Just legalized though so hopefully we'll see some change. Am I right tho? Med grade doesn't cause a heavy burnout?

>Any tips?
Hobbies, reading, anything that distracts you from the fact that you're "not high right now". I usually like to go on wikiwalks because retaining information while reading is hard when you're high. Its nice to do something that reminds you of how awesome it is to be sober while you're doing it.

I have terrible anxiety and ADD so I can't be high all the time. Its limited me to the point that if am really baked in public I'll get extremely nervous, but if I'm with my close friends or by myself I'm perfectly fine. I'm told by my friends (specifically the ones that smoke literally every day before work) that it calms them down, straighten them out and lets them deal with more garbage from shitty customers and coworkers, etc.

Use it the way you want to use it. Don't smoke blunts with people at parties. Don't smoke with your dealer excessively. Don't smoke with girls or people you don't know. Start small: smoke by yourself and immerse yourself in your favorite activities. The way I conquered weed (and how it ended up helping my anxiety) is to smoke before I go to the movies by myself. After I realized it wasn't a big deal to be super baked it made me dull to the things that used to affect me negatively. Once you learn how to harness the high it will greatly improve your experiences. Don't be a slave to the reputation of the social drug.

>You need to smoke something that gives you a body high nigga, not mental high. You're getting paranoid from smoking sativas and not indicas

All weed makes me feel the same, seriously. Funny enough I tripped the hardest on OG Kush which I believe is Indica dominant

Sup Forumsros

I like smoking, but when I do almost every time I realize how delicate my body is

Then I can feel myself being stabbed, or having my limbs be ripped off in a car accident

All the while all my friends are just playing xbox and eating doritos

>FL
Did they actually implement that vote to legalize or are they dragging their asses like they did with Charlottes Web? That "constitutional amendment" vote was bullshit.

You're probably mentally retarded.

More or less. Not to sound like a dick but I can't remember how I felt the last time I smoked regs lol. Its more like the entire experience becomes cleaner when you know when the high and lows hit you.

Then your dealer gets a fresh batch of Blue Dream and it fucks your shit up all over again. But overall yes, the burnout doesn't really happen.

Idk about you or fellow anons, but the "burnout" for me occurs less when I know I have weed in waiting for me in my stash. Almost as if the reminder that I could smoke again if I wanted to chills me out.

Currently once a day smoker since about a year ago. Man I hate realizing Im loads better at Siege when sober. Went from Platinum III to Silver II.

Hey man, I'm pretty bad ass, step off

Your body is delicate. You could die at any time. At any moment, someone could walk up and stab you to death in a parking garage, or at a bar, or in your own home. You're never safe from the threat of death. Its everywhere.

I need to quit too but damn is it much harder than I thought. Weed just makes me not do anything with my time. I used to be so fucking social and now I smoke weed and stare at my steam games library or watch netflix.
I put myself in this hell but I need to get out.
Advice?

This

Smoke more, pussy xD

Its been implemented alright, but it'll be years before we see any results. For now we have that Charlotte's Web garbage that is free of THC. Besides, its exorbitantly expensive. Its straight up for children with cancer and people with AIDS and shit like that.

Lucky for us we're getting it decriminalized almost everywhere. Less than 22 grams can be a write up if the officer chooses. Basically, if you get popped with gram at a concert you'll get a 200 dollar ticket and they'll take your stuff. Not so bad considering the previous alternatives.

>dealer
Theres your problem. Your dealer only knows what his source tells him about the strain. He could call it cherry asshole and you'd have no way of knowing which strains were bred to make it or what the THC percentage is. He can call it top grade shit and it could be shwag from the 70s. Unreliable as fuck.

I'm pretty introverted but my favorite way to smoke is with friends. Talking and doing stuff together distracts me from my thoughts.

I'm alone most of the time though and only hang out with friends 2-3 times a month. When I smoke alone I get too much into my head and sometimes close to panic attacks. Even if I'm playing video games or watching something I catch myself being in my head.

The only way I see myself enjoying weed is if I felt that everything in life was okay, but I have too many worries

its called moon rocks lol kinda harsh hitting tho cuz the oil

Normally I'd say that you are right. When I was 18 or 19 back in 2011 when weed was significantly harder to obtain I used to get my head slapped left and right. "Yeah man this is real sour diesel" they'd tell me, and charge extra 5 for every gram. I had no choice so I'd do it. Now that I actually know my shit and that weed is so easy to obtain, I put up with much less. The people that I buy from (who are actually my RL friends) know exactly where it comes from, the strain (which is usually on the package if its from a legal state), and if its sativa or indica. Not to mention I'm pretty decent at curating the strains just from looks and smells at this point.

PS Real sour dies is the best strain out there

I quit two months ago before a job interview and I finally got an offer.
However I have to pass a hair test so I used some hair relaxer and burned the shit out of my forehead.

My type of work requires me to work with families like this. Perfect, Christian types who do EVERYTHING together and are so squeaky clean it makes me want to blow my fucking brains out. So I smoke, it's the only way to cope.

Same here but when I have no obligations I think it is pretty nice to escape into the ol noggin.

Man start weaning yourself.

How do you smoke? I switched from spliffs everyday to a bong and that reduces a lot

Then, make the decision to not smoke and go do something for the day. Smoke a bowl before bed and repeat. You'll find yourself much less dependent.

GL user

26 years old, never smoked weed in my life until last year. Been smoking weed everyday for 1 year now. I usually only smoke when I'm at home, chillin on my computer after work. I've tried going to work and being outside while high and I didn't like it.

Is there a chance I could end up increasing my need of marijuana over time and be an issue?

Like I said, I enjoy smoking everyday but only after work.. or when I'm home and it's usually 1 joint a day on weekdays and I don't really keep track on weekend but I'm high 24/7 cuz I'm gaming pretty much

>straight up for children with cancer and people with aids
Shit, I moved down there because of the "Epilepsy Center" in Tampa and I STILL couldn't get access to CW. I tried but every single doctor down there treats you like an addict looking for a fix. Even when you have over a decades worth of paperwork proving you have a condition. I had one of my neurologists look me dead in the face and tell me, "I don't think you even have epilepsy". That place was a fucking nightmare but whats worse-- the locals have no idea how shitty they have it because its all they've ever known. They treat each other like SHIT. Its unbelievable.

And yeah I figured there'd be some kind of hang up like that. There's always a catch with that fucking place.

good for you user!
keep it up man

I feel you dawg, I was in that spot too. Once you realize your life is in a constant state of turmoil, as most peoples' lives are, it becomes easier. If you put getting high up on a pedestal it will never become a relaxing thing. It will transform into a taxing process that isn't worth the cost or time spent (or wasted).

>Team Gorilla Glue
fuck you.

I have a tiny little one hitter and that is it.
Yeah I find forcing myself to only smoke if it is past 10pm helps a ton. I still won't consider this addiction though.

same here man. but only when i'm feeling down or worried. i just can't smoke in those times. but after things financially and emotionally took off for me and i was relaxed in my state of being.... weed was fucking great.

I remember thinking I had anxiety and ADD and then I stopped smoking and my anxiety and attention improved drastically. Smokers are incredibly uncomfortable around others who aren't getting stoned with them. I remember I'd have full on panic attacks if I went too long without smoking and I convinced myself that smoking helped but actually it was what was causing my issues.
>The way I conquered weed
Do you actually think you're in control? Why don't you go cold turkey and see how long it takes you before you're a screaming crying mess and then try to preach that weed doesn't affect you.

Was there anything that helped you quit?

I'm a floridian born and raised so I'm well aware of our blatant problems. On the same note though, our problems make us a very unique state with our own identity that is impossible to recreate in any other state.

Our pill problem is no joke; trying to get help for any ailment, particularly if you are out of state, is very difficult purely because we have so many whackos. I would not recommend anyone move here *except* you're in it for the weather, water or any other Florida exclusive commodity. I love my state but god damn it can suck sometimes.

It makes my depression a lot worse, but only because when I'm sober, I realize how lame everything is.

Idk what everyone's on rn but how much is this in grams? Wondering how bad I got ripped off

best part about this thread. pot is a gold mine. reconsider yore life decisions faggot. getting a license to sell the shit in a "legal state" is better then hitting the lottery.

This

fooling no one

I mean, weed probably just isn't for you. If it constantly brings you to the brink of panic attacks whats the point? You're throwing money down the drain just to go home and have an existential crisis alone in your room. I don't think its that you have so much to worry about though. It reads more like you just worry in general. If you're anything like me, even if you had nothing to worry about you'd worry about the fact that you're not worrying which means SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG REEEE. Its hard to stop that process. When I figure out the solution though, I'll let you know.

Kek any idiot that thinks pot improves their life in any way is 15 or just irrational. I use to be a big pot head along with other drugs. Pot fucked me up just as bad as hard drugs, made me an anti social anxiety provoken freak with depression. Once in a while smoking is cool but being a stoner sucks.

I'd recommend any of you anti social recluses to quit and see your motivation rise. I've come back from the depths of hell. Ask me anything...

You mean OPs pic? Its a moon rock but I'm not sure how much they're going for. I only just found out about them a few weeks ago.

Yeah dude. If you can, I'd say try smoking every other day or something max

I was smoking once a week. Probably going to go back to that

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ ..

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ ...

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ ....

It got to the point I was going to lose my job and get kicked out of my place if I didn't stop. Ideally you wouldn't need a wake up call but you can tell somebody something a million times over but they have to fuck up really bad for themselves before they get it.
After everything kinda came crashing down I weaned myself off of it. Took a couple months and I still crave it all the time it doesn't go away. What you can do is get addicted to something better for you. Get addicted to exercising and eating healthy and prioritize social events. The hardest thing for me is that all my friends still smoke a bunch so I had to remove a lot of people I really cared about because I can't be around that all the time the temptation is really bad and admittedly I slip up every now and again it happens. Wean yourself off of it and make small changes and before you know it you'll look back at all the time you spent on your couch covered in doritos and laugh at how in control you thought you were. It gets better but you have to want it.

I'm in college. Stopped smoking. Grades up, started exercising, feel more focused.

Are you clean now

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ .....

Weed was amazing back in high school because I had no care in the world. My only responsibility was to show up to class and pretend to pay attention, shit was great. Would come home, pack a bowl and just sink into my bed listening to reggae... complete euphoria and peace. Life's a lot harder though and I do tend to worry a lot and weed just enhances the feeling of worry :( I honestly feel like I won't amount to be anything in life and shit just kills me, I hate being an adult
>When I figure out the solution though, I'll let you know.
Please do!

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ ......

I -wish- quitting weed would make my life better, it was shit before and is pretty shit now. Only difference is that now I have something to look forward to most nights. Any advice/thoughts?

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ , ......

Well i live in a sober living so yea i'm clean off everything. Took a long time though, i know how hard addiction is. All i know is if i relapse back to drugs, i don't want to be a stoner again. I got absolutely nothing done but be a pro gamer....

Thank you for the advice user. Godspeed

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ __

they're ~100+ an eighth

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ ////

Heres the thing with weed. I smoked a shit load of it when I was a teenager about 2-3 grams a day (late 20's now) I never had a bad experience till I hit my 20's one day out of nowhere I took a hit out of a gravity bong.. it hit me so hard that i seriously thought I was about to have a seizure.. I started panicking, borderline tripping, and freaking out hard.

After that I was really never the same again. I smoke still till this day. but the thing is I can't smoke anymore then a bowl a night before I got to bed it always results in a panic attack if I try to smoke during the day.

See thats the thing. I didn't know about ANY of those floridian stereotypes before I moved down there. When I started telling people about my plans, thats when people started saying "watch out for the addicts!" "watch out for those crazy drivers!" "watch your fucking ass because they'll fuck you over in a heartbeat". Wish I could've listened but I had no choice. I thought they'd be able to help more than the doctors I had at the time. Instead I just spent 3 years chasing my tail trying to get any neurologist to actually believe me when I told them that my medication wasn't working properly. I had no idea there was even a pill problem until they started treating me like that. As a state, its easily the most heartless place I've ever lived. Not a long list, since I was born and raised in Texas, moved to FL, and now live in CO. But still, I've never seen anything like that before. Borderline dumbfounding to me that you guys can be so mean to each other and constantly try to trick each other with insurance scams and the like. I guess I just couldn't handle that "look out for numero uno" mentality but thats what you get with GOP paradises unfortunately.

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ ,,,,,,

How much is that bro?

tiny brussel sprouts

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ .......,,,,

a half

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ ;;;;;

I smoke "all day, err day". I have for nearly a whole decade. It helps far better than anything with my depression and anxiety. While people are coming around and realizing it's nowhere near as harmful as propaganda led us to believe, weed DOES have some major drawbacks.

Weed will make you lazy. And if you smoke all day when you're off work, you likely have a lot of trouble getting housework done, going out and hanging with people, meeting women, keeping fit, etc. Also, I was fit all my life till I became a regular potsmoker. Now after a decade of pot, I'm about 50 lbs overweight and I rarely exercise or eat right.

So I'm quitting for a bit. I'd like to get fit again. I'd like to have a house that doesn't have a month worth of dog fur in the carpet, a bathroom with mold in it, and a pile of dishes in the sink. I'd like to begin to eat right again (eating right comes naturally for me if I don't smoke, when I'm high I overeat like crazy and eat bad food) and workout (I never go to the gym despite having a membership if I got weed at home, I just think "fuck it, I'd rather do a J").

Weed can make a shitty life much less painful to you.... but on the other hand, like most crutches, it can make you SO tolerant of a shitty life, that you never move to better yourself.

I know weed doesn't affect everyone like that. I know some "fit as fuck" gym bros that smoke daily, have good social lives, and keep their places clean.... but not everyone is that way. I'm particularly envious of the dudes that can smoke all the time without getting the munchies.

that nug is probably about 2g's. You probably do not have a moon rock though

Wow that's not even that bad, all things considered.

Works differently for everyone, It helps my depression quite a bit and really gets me interested in my class material. I probably would have killed myself if I didn't start smoking when I did

Free yourself from the hiveminds

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ ,,

I wanna solve a missing persons case. I have no idea how to go about doing this, or where to start. How will getting high help me?

so who's dabbing?

thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/ kek

Well, you could get very baked, get lost, and then find yourself?

Count the brainwashed neckbearded in this thread.

Pretty pathetic when you have to include extra characters in your comment, because you don't know how to properly spam post.

>improve your life

I've smoked more weed then you'll see in your lifetime yet somehow I can still into grammar.

Fix your fucking attitude. If you think the only solace you'll ever get in life is a bowl then you've got a lot of growing to do.
A Canadian scientist named Bruce K Alexander did an amazing study on addiction called Rat Park I highly suggest researching it.
To summarize- being overall more healthy and connected feels better than getting stoned alone on your couch every day ever will.