>she texts me and says she can't go
>bummed, but shit happens right?
>fast forward to Friday
>getting ready for dance
>Mega thot texts me
> “Die in a hole”
>confused.gif
>ask her wtf happened
>says I should be ashamed of myself for saying such horrible things to her cousin
>still confused
>she sends me a screenshot
>my grill saying that I was calling her an idiot behind her back
>feel betrayed
>at dance
>see Josh and his grillfriend
>and here comes my grill
>try to talk to her
>ignores me
>fast forward to the 29th of January
>extremely depressed and lonely
>get text from grill
>wants to talk to me
>meet her
>she apologizes and says how much I made her life better
>wants to date me again
>tell her I want to think about it

Newfag here. What should I do? I'm so lonely and at this point I'm willing to take her back, but do I know she won't do the same thing?

Don't be a faggot op and forget her, a shit girl will stay shitty

People never change, that chick is just gonna lie again and again if you let her back in your life. Cut her out of your life if she is just going to be toxic like that.

Did she give you a reason for why she did that?

She said that other people told it to her, but it doesn't explain much and I don't buy it

slightly confused, did u talk to ur ex about how much u hate ur friends gf? confused by story, did ur ex say u were caliing her an idiot?

This

Yeah and she agreed. And yes she said that I was saying she'd never get a job and endo up homeless since her grades were bad

Fuck that. Shit like this never ends well. Cut your ties and find a better girl.

It may be best to leave her. Right now, you're sitting eyes wide open with one thing stuck in your mind -- wondering if you dodged a bullet or just lost the love of your life.

Also curious why she acted that way. Maybe she's insecure.

so ex lied and said u were talking shit about her behind her back

She's actually very insecure, and attempted to kill herself a few times before I met her

Bitch crazy. Stick your dick in crazy, but don't cuff.

All I've ever dealt with was crazy bitches and if you don't have anything else going on, I mean, the drama keeps you occupied (that's all that was for, she just wanted to stir up drama to have something going on in her life).

In the end, you won't actually grow as a person from crazy, tho it will eat you up.

tl;dr: either just stay to fuck, or leave. Learn to be content with yourself.

Yeah

BRO ITS NOT WORTH IT LONELINESS WILL PASS CRAZY BITCH WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS

Ok, that might explain it. This might solve your problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo0F6mX9JIw

sounds pretty much like my current gf, if u stick with her she might get over the lying, mine did. hit or miss I guess

That's what I'm thinking

Make up sex bruv, then dump the hoe

Kek

She wont get over it my dude, well like 10% chance at best. Just want to help brother, it's really not worth it.

seconding this

if it doesnt get better, I mean i dunno depends if u love her or not i guess

I do have feelingsome for her but I don't know if it's in my best interests

Get with ger get her nudes become chad post it on 4 chan then I nut to it, then break up with her

Why I love Sup Forums

it is not in your best interests, if you wanna hit it fuck man go ahead but you are sticking your dick in crazy, generally not recommended.

kek nvm do this x100

But idk if all I want to do is smash. She had a super shitty childhood and still has a shit home life. I forgot to add it in the green text but she did a lot of shit just to get my attention

honestly i get where you are coming from and you like her, but all there are so many big red flags bro. i'd at least think it over for a bit. craziness usually a lot worse over time so thats probably not the worst that she'll do in the future...

Pic related

BTW shes one of those girls who actually looks better without makeup

she's hot af bro. i can see why you'd go for it, dont get your heart fucked up though... it's ultimately your decision but coming from someone who got their life ruined by a crazy girl be careful bro.

Ik but I was the happiest I had ever been when I was with her. It seems so simple objectively but it's hard to capture the existential bliss I had in a greentext.

Go for another round, but don't care about her anymore

I mean I had a beautiful girl, great grades, and was a jock. Then she left, my grades dropped because I was too depressed to even care, and I started to get benched because I wasn't as motivated anymore. And now this happens and I'm left with the choice of saving my heart or losing the love of my life

if so stay but if she pulls something like that again dont hesitate to dump her ass

that's the thing bro, im sure it was the best you have felt in a long time and she made you feel completely awesome. thing is after all of that she wasnt reciprocating, she didnt even care at all if she was willing to lie on your name to somebody else and ditch out on you on homecoming

I understand but I've always believed that everyone deserves at least a second chance

make her swallow your load. then dump her.

Sup Forums at its best

dumbass, next time she gets pissed she'll probably tell people you raped her. I had it happen before. Lucky for me everyone knew she was full of shit. You might not be so lucky.

I dont blame if you do give her a second chance just be really careful, dont get too emotionally invested until youre sure it was just a fluke the first time

I didnt read this till after my post keep this in mind op this guy is speaking real shit

That's what I planned on

good luck bro i wish you the best.

Thank you. I'll ask her to meet me tomorrow to talk. Just say if she pulls any crazy shit I'm done.

real quick bro, act like you arent expecting any crazy at all and just observe instead it'll get you further

Good idea. I'll try that instead.

no probs bro, been through it too many times to be proud of.