Be as offensive as possible

Be as offensive as possible

There are only two genders

Woah buddy. Chill out

Rick and Morty is basically the Simpsons.

no

〉Reddit is the new Sup Forums

Atheism is faith based

The jews faked the holocaust as part of their plot to establish a new Israel

I like and respect Donald Trump.

I stole a cookie from the cookie jar.

Make America Great again

Islam is a religion of war, pedophilia, and slavery.

I have friends who would die for me, who I would die for, an adorable girlfriend who I love and intend on marrying, and am successful in my dream job.

That's fact tho

Trump is going to ruin this country.

Toy Story 3 wasn't that great.

Doesn't have to be a lie to offend someone

Boxxy isn't my queen.

The fact that people unironically can browse this website and be this normie is beyond me

Have a good day

I think slavery should still be legal. There would most likely be less black violence and less blacks in prison, because they would actually be working.

SJW's aren't as bad

There's more than 2 genders any other answer is objectively wrong

OP said offensive, not stupid.

Sup Forums is overrated

Israel is killing and taking land from the Palestinian

You have no idea how to look at a cartoom niga

Trump is a fascist.

Punching a nazi is okay.

Does anyone else think traditional cuss words like 'fuck', 'cunt', etc really aren't that socially offensive anymore? I feel like calling someone a racist or homophobe offends and triggers them more than calling them a cunt.

But it is...

I like nickel back

you're a very inpolite person
I would never consider you to be my best friend
unless you did something about your seal clubbing and pig necrophilia habit

I think scientific racism and geographic/racial determinism is outdated and the alt-right is an echochamber for individuals neglected and displaced by a post-globalist agenda

Ur mums fat

>pedophilia

there is nothing wrong with being jewish

Abstraction is often one floor above you!

What

I'd rather be a bird than a fish!

SUCK MY FAT COCK IN HELL!

Someone I know recently combined Maple Syrup & buttered Popcorn thinking it would taste like caramel popcorn. It didn’t and they don’t recommend anyone else do it either!

believing in only 2 genders is stupid

Sup Forums is pop culture now.

thats just gonna make people laugh
u must be 12

your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Op is a swell fella.

islam is a religion of peace

The hypothetical children of the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy would take your teeth and not leave chocolate for you!

Is it okay to punch one of those feminists that unironically believes in #KillAllMen? Oh no? But why is that different user?

kill all the niggers!

You like tuna and tomato sauce and you tried combining the two! It’s really not as bad as it sounds!

they're GOT fans retard

You're so vapid and uninteresting. Your parents pay me to hang out with you.

She wrote me a long letter, but I didn't read it.

>Echo chamber
>Not perfect but way more fact based than their opposition which is the real echo chamber

Game of Thrones? Not everyone watches television shows retard. I don't watch TV at all. I don't get the reference if there even is one.

blacks have natural athletic ability

was a joke retard
all men must die
learn to watch laptop

9GAG

Star Wars is for faggots.
Cats are faggots.

You smell slightly bad, take a shower if you have the time!

Dude chill out! My chest gets all tight when I hear these atrocities. They shake the very core of me. My health points drop to 70 like the speed sign in captcha

I am a male.

I am as offensive as possible.

photon is unironically the best style to browse Sup Forums with

I don't love eating toasted cheese and tuna sandwiches.

consensual sex in the missionary position between a loving husband and wife for the sole purpose of proceation

blacks and immigrants are upstanding members of society, and even if they prefix the word "American" with some other nationality, ethnicity, religion, or ideology when describing themselves I consider them my countrymen

redheads have souls

Testing the waters before I go balls deep.

silly willy!

YOU FUCKING BLOWJOB!

Smash 4 is better than Melee

I don't understand what you're even trying to tell me. Are you capable of communicating in a clear and concise way? I'm pretty sure the hashtag KillAllMen is not a joke. Not that it bothers me, I'm just trying to make a point. If it's okay to hit a nazi, is it okay to hit one of those feminists?

what

You sick motherfucker

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>redheads have souls

Only the souls they steal you colossal faggot. How could you even post this shit? How dare you!

Jew is pretty nice goy

y u being serious here
y it takes you 7 minutes to get together couple of coherent sentences
i just jokingly suggested that killallmen is a GOT thing because of allmenmustdie is
that's all

the missionary position is perfectly acceptable as a form of mating

Oh my fucking God, what the fuck is wrong with you?!

The simpsons FUCKING SUCKS

To me the most offensive thing is that people blatantly say he or she or ze, instead of "ZESHEHEorotherpronouns"

It only takes couple of extra seconds.

What did ZESHEHEorotherpronouns do?

Its that easy

I think Sandy Hook is a pretty cool guy, eh kills stupid little kids and doesn't afraid of anything

meinnigger.jpeg

ur mom gay

President Trump is a fair honest man with a good heart that cares for other human beings.

Triggered

Hitler totally invented genocide, and was not just following the colonial imperial model set in Africa by the British, French, and Belgians.

Christians, Jews and Islamists - these three races have done nothing but killed people. Nazis and other noble races would burn-em-all soon. And then, noble men and women would inhabit Earth.

Chocolate milk is sewer water with calcium.

Strawby milk is better than choccy milk

Don't take it the wrong way but you're one of these people who are naturally good anal sphincter constrictors: when people see you their brains go like "its already out, time to quit shitting"

Nazis were christian fucktard. If you wan't to look for the pros look for Stalin and Mao both athiests and both killed a shit ton of people and a lot more than the pathetic Hitler did.