Alright Sup Forums, I'm tired of pokemon right now and I need 3ds game recommendations, aaaaaaand go!

Alright Sup Forums, I'm tired of pokemon right now and I need 3ds game recommendations, aaaaaaand go!

Azure Striker Gunvolt or monster hunter.

Whats Azure Striker about?

Monster hunter 4u

LoZ Link to another world is fucking great
Mario Kart 7
SSB

The remake of Yoshi's island is good too

That's all i have on the top of my head cause i used to have a 3DS 2 years ago that i sold for 2oz of weed(my whole 3ds + games were amounting for over 600$)

Ace combat

Bravely Default and it's sequel are very good. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam is decently fun if you're into Mario stuff like I am. Fire Emblem is a good time killer.

maaaaan I can only imagine getting home getting high and being like "Man can't wait to play some mario kar........fuuuuuuuuuuu"

It's an action based platformer on the eShop. Super fun.

I tried Paper Jam for a bit, it was ok

Shin Megami Tensei 4. You're running homebrew and CFW right?

Dragon Quest VIII
SMT IV and Apocalypse
SMT Soul Hackers
Persona Q
Tales of the Abyss
The Legend of Legacy

Rythym Thief and the Emperor's Treasure is in my opinion an okay game.

Whats it about?

Just look it up I'm too lazy to explain.

Actually, i never planned on getting a 3DS in the first place

I ended up getting one cause a gamer dude in his 30's that i used to buy weed off from ended up with one with Pkmn X and he had never ever played any pkmn games and he told me to buy one when i dropped by his place to buy a piece

Told him that it was starting to get warmer outside so i would be on my board shredding the gnar and then he told me that Super Smash Bros would come out at the end of the year.. 2 days later i got myself one having played SSB since i was 7-8(am 25 atm)

At the end i was starting to play less and less then eventually i asked a dude i was buying weed off from if he wanted to buy my 3DS then I bargained it

I had a huge gamer phase when i was way younger but i think it's just a huge waste of time and money

YES

>DO EEET

New Super Mario Bros. 2

>The fire emblem games

This is the most helpful i've seen Sup Forums in a while

Cave story
Lots of great virtual console rpgs in the nintendo store to be had....
Zedla link to the past... hella zelda games
Earthbound

Awakening is great, but Fates is eww.

Snake Eater 3D

Agreed, Fates seemed like it was going to be good, but just sucked in the end

Fantasy Life

Fuck 3ds, go semi-retro and get some GOOD shit. Glory of Heracles is awesome, FF3 was pretty killer on the DS, and New Super Mario Bros. is my favorite classically-styled Mario game.

I can get behind this, I guess anything that can be played on the 3ds words too

While we're at it, have you played the 3ds' Mario Kart, or Mario Party?

Fuck it, user what you gotta do is fix yerself a hot drink, play some chill music, wrap up in a blanket, and play the shit out of a bunch of Mario games dude. You gotta do it because I can't rn

I love the karts and the parties, I will do this for you user! I will do this for you!! May I ask why you cant?

The world ends with you

Roomie isn't 21 so I can't make any boozey drinks, trying to lose weight so I limit myself to booze only one night a week anyway, and I gotta study harder than usual because some retards decided Moodle is a valid tool for anything at all

Fuck man, I'm moving in and bringing my 64

Trips says you need to drink more!

Fantasy life is fantastic, I've been playing it for about a week now off and on. It's like if animal crossing and monster hunter had a baby.

This sounds good actually

Kid icarus uprising.
monster hunter generations
fantasy life
super smash?
persona Q "its not really like persona 3"

Mh4u is pretty good, but go for mhgen, got mines coming in a week and I'm hyped for it