/balk/ - Patriotic Edition

>Democracy destroys the unity of the Rumanian nation, dividing it among political parties, making Rumanians hate one another, and thus exposing a divided people to the united congregation of Jewish power at a difficult time in the nation's history. This argument alone is so persuasive as to warrant the discarding of democracy in favor of anything that would ensure our unity--or life itself. For disunity means death.

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

dunavmost.bg/Bulgaria/Video/78813-balgarka-sazdade-kufar-koito-sam-nosi-bagazha
youtube.com/watch?v=TeuL6qRGBUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but we love jews

we still haven't reached the bump limit tho

first for b*lgarian butthurt

didn't want another thread with celeb whores or muzzies

fascism is much more beautiful

benis

Daily reminder that a vote for "Дa, Бългapия" is a vote for Prokopiev/Kostov

Vas tatarite isus ne moze da ve oprai

>tfw romunian and not superior thraco-illyrian chetnik

Also, we need to stop the shitposting and ridiculing our countries. Look at /Norgetråden/, civilized discussion, beautiful images.

Collective cynicism will not make our countries better, only love for ourselves will. With that in mind, tell me, what are you going to do today to improve yourself?

пoнe вac Moхaмeд щe ви oпpaви cкopo...

Fyrombei ти ли cи?

>da balgariya

is this the bulgarian equivalent of Sweden Yes?

>Sweden Yes
Pretty much

You know what I mean, lad

>machine gun
>grenades
>lots of bullets
that guy is a killing machine

and for albanian and bosniak women a sex machine.

Ne :^)

I daily reminder to eat your gf's asshole.

O B S E S S E D

>Montenegrini thread
>Albania not mentioned
Parallel universe it is

>MG34

I never understood collaborators. When there is a foreigner in your country, the first duty you have is to kick him out.

If you vote for known parties and political leaders older than 30, then you're pretty much voting for the retrograde status-quo ex-commies.

dunavmost.bg/Bulgaria/Video/78813-balgarka-sazdade-kufar-koito-sam-nosi-bagazha

WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHEEEEEEEEEEIT

How pathetic

it literally says in the text she was part of a team, not the sole creator

We all know that looks are the most important part of anything. WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHEEEIT.

whats pathetic

Why does your country produce car stickers with the flag of another country?

They've literally been doing that since they left yugoslavia.

But why?

retardation caused by decades of brainwashing

Let's sort this out once and for all, so we don't have any more infighting. You are tasked by your government to negotiate the division of the Balkans between Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, and Greece. Conditions:

>Must keep in mind ethnic and language borders
>Must be a solution that the countries of TODAY could agree on
>Borders must make sense (no enclaves/exclaves)
>Must keep in mind historical claims (like Skadar was Montenegrin for the longest time)
>Must keep in mind rivers and natural resources
>Regard Albanians as empty land

How would you do it?

Can Croats and Serbs live in the same country?

TRI MORETA

yes

The "agricultural" and topographic map.

Green, Light Brown = Good Land
White, Dark Brown = Bad Land

Wy is kosovo Srce Srbije and not Monte?

its just random color every year it ....

>other balkcucks think they can compete with us

lol k
youtube.com/watch?v=TeuL6qRGBUQ

Last one.

Good question.

>protest against a syrian family in some town
>some faggot with a russian flag is shouting "death to the traitors"

Te-a violat vre-un refugiat in Galati?

Yes, the catholic priest that welcomed the family has left the country. Turbo-patriots will bury us.

muh battle of kosovo

kek

>Our findings suggesting a closer affinity of Transylvania to central Europe are supported by the observed haplogroup frequency clines for several European and Asian maternal lineages and could be attributed to different migratory routes shaped by the Carpathian Arch..

tinyurl /gmek6na

lmao retard
you think anyone gives a shit about this ugly rat who's afraid of people finding his browser history?
there's still three of us sometimes
there were more during winter breaks

shit this is difficult to answer but only thing I know is that they are too pure for the Balkans

>helli with executives crashes in Istanbul killing everyone on board
>4 russians on board
>Witnesses said the aircraft hit a television tower in dense fog before crashing on to a nearby motorway in Büyükçekmece district.

Why should Russians and Turks be allowed to exist?

Is there anything more beautiful that watching Russians and Turks dying ever day?

Here's my suggestion.

>ugly rat who's afraid of people finding his browser history

stop making up stuff you pathetic siptar worm

What's red, Greece? Albanians don't exist in this scenario, land is empty.

you won't exist soon
here
take your rat mother with you

Oh....Then let me just fix that.

lmao what are you going to do shit skin? Yell "Heljp NATO Heljp!" xDDDDDDD

You have to negotiate it with Bulgaria and Greece. They must approve it too.

Reading spell checked posts is nice too.

don't reply to shqips

mind your business serbshit

here
there should be still german ovens left for you

don't worry you won't get in oven without having your teeth and skull broken first

69th post

LOL THAT"S THE SEX NUMBER

Amazing argument!
This guy is edgy....lmao you probably have sticks instead of arms and legs xP

There's no point arguing with a subhuman, he'll just drag you down to his level.

We'll argue with guns when the time comes.

Monte, Balkan fertility rates aren't enough to populate our own land and you want to populate new land after you genocide its inhabitants too?

also, Greek aspirations didn't go that far north either in Albania or Macedonia when it was realistic, why would it now

It's easy. Just overlap all the disputed territories, then nuke them.

All of us have a large diaspora in the West. We'll get them back and populate the land with them.

are you that arvanite?

I hope this time Germans and Serbs are not going to fight each other.

>he'll just drag you down to his level
you're lower than anyone here
you're lower than filth and roaches
i'll just be doing you a favor if i sent you to oven

there are no Arvanites posting on here and Arvanites dislike Albanians at the same rates the rest of the Greeks do, i.e. it depends on the individual

but it's true, Greece never wanted/occupied territory that far north in Albania even during the Balkan Wars. it's too funny

based shqip
HUH!!!

Guys i dont get it. Are romanians supposed to be here or on /ita/?

WTF I love Serbia now

go to /meme-rome/ pls you're not balkan

>that far north in Albania

How far north then? Draw it on the map, that's what it's for. Ancient Macedonia overlaps with part of modern Macedonia, so I guess you'll want that too?

BASED ANALBANIAN

Ancient Macedonia also overlaps with Iran and Egypt.

how many degrees you want your oven?

Cmon dude,dont fall into his level
Youre being cringy now

for the sake of discussion and with some reference to historical possibilities, only the area up to Himare and Bitola at best

mostly muh battle of kosovo as the other user mentioned

but otherwise it was the core of medieval serbia, with prizren and pec being the most important cities and all the churches and monasteries built there

i guess at least serbs got to keep stari ras, the first serb capital

I-is that something bad?

no remorse for filth

>I hope this time Germans and Serbs are not going to fight each other.

Germans don't have the demographics to mess around anymore, they can be happy if they can save themselves. Plus, the far-right parties in Switzerland and Austria are decidedly anti-Albanian in the Kosovo question.

it's a bit like Greeks not having Constantinople, Bulgarians not having Ohrid or the Albanians not having, I dunno, Kruja

wtf the Albanians win

Romanians are bro-tier

Actually Kruja was the first capital,but Durres was capital most of the time and the most important point.A city which we dont have that has significant importance is Debar in Makedonija

Did someone say Ohrid?

It's not about "historical claims". It's about securing land for your nation, to make your nation stronger/better. It's easy for Germany to have great scientists, they have an 80 million population. How much do we have? A few millions each.

We have no reason to tolerate shqips on the Balkans, and we all need land. That's how simple it is.

Did a romanian girl said she would blow u if you shilled for Romania Mntngr? I know you can like a country,but this?

the closest we can get to becoming like germany is if all south slavs unite in a single country with a single language and identity