Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Ow, I woud lick her ass, come down and lick her feet.
After that fuck her on this couch behind her, looking straight in her eyes when I finish inside (even if she says no).

And WWYD?

Bend her over and fuck her ass while pulling her hair till I cum inside

i would lie on her and fuck her - and finish on her face and make her eat it all

and wwyd with this one?

Smother her face with my cock then slowly put it in her mouth and start fucking her face till I cum inside and make her swallow it all

and with this one u shared i would...
make a passionate love and impregnate her

wwyd?

Wwyd?

lick her boobs and feet and cum on her face.
any of her feet?

Pick as many as you want

ok i would lie her on her back, fuck her till i cum inside while licking her feet like crazy.
more of her and her feet pls user

Send her on the ring to fight a professional female muay thai fighter. And then proceed in raping her fainted out body.
I would lick her sweat and blood, and stuff every hole she has with my tongue, tasting her fantastic fragrances.
I would leave her with her fertile womb filled with my cum, hoping she will be impregnated and had her life ruined.

don't stop user, I will cum anymoment, continue plz

i would tied her up to this bed, had her feet in my mouth and fuck her really hard.
really hard, and make her look at me when my cock will stard shootin' inside her. After that I will do it again but cover her all over with my cum.
Then I would do a lot of photos of her in this state and share it on internet and make her watch that

wwyd

don't stop, I am almost there
more more user

wwyd?

her feet now please and i will finish on her
aaaaawhhhh

Anyone want to chat on kik?