Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Been clinically depressed for about 4 and a half years. Tried everything, exercise, diet, meditation, therapy, medication, improve social life, you name it I tried it.Nothing worked. I'm scared I'll never be truly happy.

I come to you with questions Sup Forums. What have you done to alliviate these feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness etc. Any advice is appreciated. Also general feels thread ai guess

Go to a church and do some volunteering

That's terrible. You only make yourself more depressed listening to people with bible butt plugs sad ass stories that led them to the lord.

Are you a hippo? Just curious cause exercise and fucking work great for me usually.

you are powerful user. You will discover your happiness if you realise who is preventing you from finding it. Stop them by any means necessary and reclaim your power

ITT-School shooters

Disagree. The whole point is to facilitate social interactions. I don't mean follow all the ultra conservative rhetoric. It's a welcoming community. Sometimes that's all you need

Nah man, Im actually underweight for my height

Tried that, video game friends, school friends, drinking friends, girlfriend, all temporary until I get alone you know? Not to be a pity case, just looking for advice to be happy by myself

Considered, slightly religious and have a conscience, couldn't go all Dorner on the people

Live for your hobbies! If you do not have any hobbies, get some hobbies! Use meetup to meet with people who also like your hobbies (eg. Board games, electronics, woodworking, beekeeping, hiking, camping, philosophy etc. etc.)!

Also group therapy is good (esp. Schema), as is exercise (cardio), therapy and getting on meds

Meetup sounds good, and what is Shema? Or w.e

Stop trying. Start being.

Whatever that means for you. What it *doesn't* mean is settling for comfort and safety with everything. We're becoming painfully normalized to routine and regularity.

Get hungry. Stay hungry.

Shameful bump

Stop trying. Start being.

Whatever that means for you. What it *doesn't* mean is settling for comfort or safety. We're becoming so normalized to routine and regularity it makes us numb to what it is to be human.

Get hungry. Stay hungry.

You probably havent done enough of those things to make a difference. You arent broken unless you cant see or something

Sorry, double post because app is a POS and doesn't post reliably; it said error but it posted the first one after all. :-(

just lie to yourself OP
youll believe yourself someday
fap less but dont stop

Yeah same, weird servers tonight, I feel the hunger though might try lifting

Yeah I found it impossible to stop, went 4 days was insane

Have you tried watching Rick and Morty?

i hang out on /b for 8 hours a day. dunno if it's helped or made it worse, but it's something to do besides kill myself

medication coupled with exercise is good. I personally recommend Zoloft. I took Prozac and it must've lowered my IQ by 40 points. Exercise doesnt have to be intense either. The biggest thing is getting out of bed and having something to look foreward to. Get a gf, work out, get a good job, and good friends. not every day will be good, but this is my best advice.

Find more rare pepe's and jerk off more.

dude did you try pot?
cause pot is like.... the best

lexapro and pot is a winning combination.