Okay faggots. I hope to put this little ditty to rest, once and for all

Okay faggots. I hope to put this little ditty to rest, once and for all.

Masturbation literally *IS* gay. You are a man, and you are jerking a man's penis til it comes all over your belly and chest. This is gay. You are gay.

Get fucking used to it. Welcome to reality, assholes.

Only fags cum on their own chest

Someone pls screencap this gold

What kind of autistic fuck cums on their chest?
I cum inside my own pantyhose.

This isn't gold you shitter

stop samefagging

That's the dumbest thing I've seen on here all day. You take your dick out and watch it pee. Is that gay? You wipe and wash your asshole. Is that gay? And who gives a shit if it is? And why? This site is melting my brain.

samefag

OP is a boss

>mfw I jerk off in to a sock

Gay implies sexual attraction, and only loons are attracted to their own penises.

i cum into the sink or a piece of toilet paper. what kind of faggot cums on himself?

>cum into the sink

You're either super tall or do big cums. Either way, I'm jealous.

You're the dumbest fucking person on this entire site and that's saying a lot, considering the idiocy that's being posted on the front page right now. You're dumber than all of those OPs and their dumb posts. Fuck, man.

SAMENIGGER GOD DAM KYS IS IT SUMMER ALREADY FUCK

so any masturbation is gay which means women who masturbate are gay too
by your definition literally 99% of the population is gay and you're 100% mentally retarded and 100% not worth the money society put into getting you here so i hope you die a quick death that goes unnoticed so the world can move on from your LITERAL worthlessness

I hate OP he is a samefagging cunt al over this thread fucking pathetic fgt needs anons to thinks hes cool really i fucking hate him

needs more loops to guarantee a broken neck

One loop is fine if you have sufficient height.

Fuck off OP

samefaggit fucing kys

mfw I'm you

Nice try.

whoa wait how the fuck did you do that? are you some sort of wizard jesus fucking chrst toospooky for me im weirded out now thx fuckwad not gonna be able to sleep tn hope your happy nigger

i love this thread

mostly because OP is 100% correct, we're actually all gay

didn't say women aren't gay user

women are the gayest

WE WATCH US SLEEP

fgt go eat a bag of dicks

jesus christ now this is burned into my retina god dam have you no soul ?

Once again, gay is sexual attraction to men, you are not gay if you're jerking your own penis off to hetero images.

you have to like it enough to grab it and milk the cum out faggot

OP is smarter than you'll ever be

These things just seem to happen....

You like it because you're experiencing sexual pleasure to the thought of a woman; touching your penis is irrelevant.

you think this is a fucing game bichneegar?

>irrelevant

how is the only thing that's actually getting you off (the stimulus) in any way irrelevant?

that's like saying fucking a guy in the ass isn't gay if it feels good

fuck off and kys

... no.

False equivalency user, you fuck a guy in the ass because you're into him, you touch your dick because wanna be into her. Gay= homo.
Homo= attracted to men.
Touching your own penis in no way signifies you like men.

What brand pantyhose, nigger?

Like I give a fuck. As long I cum I don't care who's doing what to my dick

Couldn't agree more.. that's why i stick my cock in the window and slam the window on it I cum

what if i told you gay doesnt exist?
You are Human
surrounded by humans
Differences settled between each other
are two letters that identify your "sex"
X & Y

X + X = the same thing as Y + Y
or X + Y
X chromozone
Y chromozone

BUT as a human being you're not either or
you are both regardless of what society says.
Society is hell bent and ruled on fakeness and fear used to control you all for the reason of procreation so that you can generate offspring to keep the machine running. You are nothing but a procreation creature.

without the fundamentals of society controlling how you think and what you do there are no boundaries or prejudices, there for gay doesnt exist.
as a human if you got a dick you touch it and do whatever with it because nature gave you the intentions of procreation and recreation because everybody in the world is hardwired to fuck, thats why when you put your dick in someones ass, pussy or mouth it doesnt matter, the goal is orgasm and the body doesnt react negatively regarding the free of will provided by the host of the body. You know what makes everyone attractive? Something called " The golden ratio " and the ratio isnt phobic, it doesnt give a single flying fuck, this ratio is built inside your human brain, when you identify someone to fuck its because mathematically the ratio has chosen the best result based on appearance. Usually you'll find another human with two arms, two legs, two or three orifices a pair of eyes and a heart beat, thats all it comes down to. So realistically without religion and society prejudices sexual identities dont exist. and whether you like it or not a vagina is just an inverted cock. so you cant fuck anything without being anything unless you ignore the entire context of fear.

Who gives a shit

Literal autism. Are you one of those religious fanatics?

so giving a guy a handjob because it gets him off isn't gay and why not get a guy off if he's your friend?

your means to an end logic is bullshit

wat

Once again, homosexuality is sexual attraction to a man. You are not attracted to your dick, and if you like women then you wouldn't jerk your friend.

When it comes down to it male hand on cock = gay that's just how it is

what if he just thought it was a nice thing to do

like a foot massage

Nothing gay about a friendly jerk off between friends

>Nothing gay about a friendly jerk off between friends
>Nothing gay
>Nothing

And white is black.

Look it's pretty gay if you want to like kiss and stuff but if you're just stroking his hard cock to the finish that's not gay that's just being a good friend

amazing thread is amazing

>just stroking his hard cock to the finish that's not gay that's just being a good friend

nice b8 m8

Then he's still probably gay either admittedly or latently or simply bi. If nothing else, he's mentally ill because heterosexuals don't have sexual conduct with men under normal and casual conditions.

Look like if you're on the bed just hanging playing some Super Smash Bros and hes like "ok if i win you suck my dick" and your like "deal" and you let him win and give him a mean suck, twirling your tongue on the head and shit that's not gay. but if you kiss him on the mouth that's some gay shit. like i'll kiss your cheek no homo i give some mean head but i ain't gay i just give a hell of a blowjob now what i'm sayin

>gay
>literally

gay
ɡā/
adjective
adjective: gay; comparative adjective: gayer; superlative adjective: gayest

(of a person, especially a man) homosexual.
---------------
ho·mo·sex·u·al
ˌhōməˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/
adjective
adjective: homosexual

(of a person) sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.
---------------

masturbation
[mas-ter-bey-shuh n]

noun
the stimulation or manipulation of one's own genitals, especially to orgasm; sexual self-gratification.

You are literally retarded.