Who has more fuckable feet?

who has more fuckable feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2TQRJqUbl-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slut Sakura obviously

sakura feet between the two. in the naruto world i'd say top tier hinata and tsunade without doubt
i have a full fucking folder of this shit, idk why i don't even watch anime but well drawn feet make me hard

who are top tiers in one piece and bleach?

>>>/mental illness/

Fuck I wanna sniff Sakura's pantyhose feet...

There needs to be another holocaust aimed at footfags and trap lovers

what about used socks?

Nice but used pantyhose is better.

hinata

maybe i wouldn't go that far but this fucking glorification of every imaginable fetish and the social justification of them and the 'people' with them is way out of hand...

maybe a little restrainment would be all that it takes to not go right down the gutter with the white race

any like when the girl is unwilling? whose feet do you want to see get molested?

bare feet is best

That's nice too. How about a strong, confident warrior?

I prefer the opposite

to fake being unwilling but being dominated by feet

that sounds good. what girl would be good for this scenario?

youtu.be/2TQRJqUbl-Q
her

anime footfag thread? i got something for this

Does anyone have images of someone literally fucking feet. Like with a snatch or ripped open & a huge cock going into them.

Tsunade? Or rangiku from bleach? Or any of the Sailor girls, maybe Jupiter. Sorry I'm not much into anime, more hentai

Yes.
There is a fleshlight exactly like this.

I will not post it because my history will never recover from searching something that autistic

plz deliver i'm dying

did anyone else feel a tingling sensation in peenor when alycard was fucked by that sandnigger and a large tingling sensation when her mother was killed then raped?

google it u fuckin nigger

no

>tfw you try and post a picture you saved from Sup Forums but it says the file size is too big

maybe erza from fairytail

I see people like you in just about every fetish thread I've been to and never got the 'logic' for why you rant and rave against random fetishes. But seriously what's your logic behind calling for a genocide because people enjoy something that you don't and do you seriously believe you'll accomplish anything like this? Just let people do what they wanna do.

Didn't read that manga, but she looks sexy and strong. Perfect for being defeated, tied up and have her feet teased

which mangas/animes have you seen?

is it gay to fap to the female version of ranma?

Only mainstream ones, like Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, FMA

why can't all prisons for girls with nice feet be like this

I wanna be him...

what about one piece?

ok im tried of the recaptchas so im done

No, there's one with the hole in the sole

I know something about it but never watched. Didn't like the art mainly.

maybe rukia

Nice choice, yes!

would love to see her defeated, but instead of being killed, they take her back to their lair to use her feet

How would they use her cute little feetsies?

probably a lot of sniffing
is the idea of taking her back to use her feet good?

It's perfect.
Just sniffing? I'd also suck on her toes and lick the soles

how do you think she would react? how would she be tied?

>this fucking glorification
tolerance is not glorification, retard

She'd be grossed out and squirm in her bonds, calling me a pervert.
I'd tie her like them only with ropes instead of bandages.

imagine her confusion when she struggles and asks what's so special about her feet

bleach: rukia, yoroichi, soifon, kuukaku.

Wouldn't answer, just keep eating her feet as I jerk off and finally cum all over her soles

maybe trap her in a box with just her head and feet sticking out

who would resist the most?

Nah, I want to be able to see her naked body, even if I'd just work her feet.

aizen

how should she be permanently immobilized then?

None, they are cartoon girls

Steel rings bolted on the floor and the wall maybe? Keeping her in a sitting position with her legs straight

hmm i'd also love if they forced her to do foot things against her will, maybe send her to the human world and enrol in a school, and let all the boys use her feet

This. I just came for the pictures

Yeah! Becoming a foot slut for everyone. Giving footjobs and letting anyone worship her feet, making her squirm in disgust, but she couldn't refuse.

i've got a folder of 1.520 pictures of well drawn feet about a lot of anime characters and vidya games too, 725 mb of fap material. if anyone wants 5€/5$ paypal ;~)

would it be better to send her to a middle school or high school?

>well drawn
That 3rd picture is awful

Middle, would be more humiliating if it were younger boys using her

hnng that's hot, how would she be introduced to the class?

i meant well drawn feet, with decent proportions. not with these spaghetti shit toes lol
ofc the drawing can be bad itself but not as bad as u might think dude

Brought inside in a school uniform with bondage under it, and made to undress. Then tied wrists and ankles and put on the teacher's desk.
"Here's your slave for the day, she loves having her feet played with"

spaghetti toes ruin so much the pic. artists spend like 50 hours drawing the face n stuff and then 2 minutes on the feet, considering this img is focused on them and they're so shit

she would probably try to escape, wriggling towards the door

The boys will stop her and bring her back, keeping her pinned on the desk as one after the other play with her feet

what if the boys like her so much that they want her there for the year?

Then she'll become the school's official foot slut for the whole year! Much to her dismay as her feet will be used and abused.

(Gotta go, thanks for the nice chat!)

nice, drop these threads again in the next few days?

In case someone here would like to share some real girls' feet

Hypothetically speaking of course, user.