Shit Sup Forums, my girlfriend and I just found out she's pregnant

Shit Sup Forums, my girlfriend and I just found out she's pregnant.

She's about three weeks in, and we know we don't want to have it.

Where are the cheapest methods to induce an abortion in the first trimester?

Or does Planned Parenthood have some sort of program to help ease the cost of a medical abortion for poorfags like us?

Other urls found in this thread:

plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/the-abortion-pill
world.wng.org/2014/08/california_all_health_insurance_must_cover_abortion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u can take a pill and shell pop it out in the toilet.
completely legal.
will hurt like shit though for her.

i do think this is considered abortion tho so if its not available in your area you will more than likely have to travel.

im a doctor, send your gf's nudes and if she's hot enough ill tell you what to do

Cheapest method? Abort the relationship. FLY YOU FOOL!

You gotta admit, that's pretty goddamned cheap.

Crowbar, .45, or 45mm glock and wesson.

I always buy out the metal coat hangers at Goodwill/Salvation Army when I see them. They are getting harder and harder to find.

Just a pill?
That doesn't sound too bad.
I'd be more than willing to help her with whatever she needs to feel as comfortable as possible during the process.
Area is California, so I don't think it'll be at all hard for us to do this discreetly.
Guess I can thank the liberals for that.
She's probably not hot enough tbh with you
I'm a Spic, but I don't want to contribute to the stereotype
For the baby, my girlfriend, or me?
Thankfully, she's not far along enough for a coat hanger to be an option.

How fucking poor are you? my girlfriends abortion cost just over 200 bucks and thats without and financial assistance.

Any internal trauma will do the trick. Metal coat hanger is still a viable option. Plus the healing process will give her a preview of the effects after birth, and maybe you two can stop being fucking retards and be more responsible.

Cheapest method would have been to use a condom you damn moron. If you don't want kids, don't tempt fate.

>She's about three weeks in

a.k.a. OP is full of shit because this is an extremely unlikely scenario and nothing on Sup Forums is ever true anyway

My leg cramped before I could exit in a timely manner

Dirt poor, but tbh I thought it would cost like 800 bucks

you completely missed the fucking point. i don't think anyone here is surprised at this point.

>Just a pill?
yeah mean its a sseries of pills i believe.
u can find out more here and use their locator to find clinics that offer the pill
plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/the-abortion-pill

>stop being fucking retards and be more responsible
I'll consider it, but no promises

Just chill, user, I was simply making a joke.
I know I fucked up, and I'm willing to own it, I'm just looking for advice on my current situation, not on what I should have done.
Hindsight is 20/20

Hurry before you both fuck up your lives. YOU CANNOT AFFORD IT.

Grow up OP. You cum in her you take responsibility so quit being a manwhore. Next time use a condom and/or cum outside her pussy. What fucking dumbass fucks that up? Are you that autistic OP? Do you not know that you can put it in her ass or hand or mouth. Christ no wonder this newer generation is retarded. It's because of the even more retarded parents like OP who are too dumb to pull out. I mean how can you fuck that up?

push her down the stairs?

Thanks a bunch user, this is very helpful

I agree wholeheartedly

Well you can always hop in the car and crash at 88 mph and kill all 3... they'll never figure it all was just to kill your child. just a freak accident.
then you'll be forgotten in about 10 years.
trust me I'm a pro at killing unborn babies with cars.

Thank you for the laughs anons, I really need them right now, you have no idea

That is the most retarded excuse I've ever heard.

Because it's a joke

just so you know if your gf goes through with the abortion, even if she wants to get rid of it. she still might go through a grieving process. so dont be suprised if she starts second guessing herself or wondering if it was the right or wrong thing.
remind her that it might be morally wrong which is why she feels bad, but it is the right thing for both of them and the child. children are expensive as fuck not to mention its basically the end of your social lives. and its good for the kid so he doesnt grow up as an accident with inexperienced children for parents.

In some states, you can get a free abortion from planned parenthood if you can't afford to pay. If you're really that poor, your health insurance probably won't even have a deductible.

world.wng.org/2014/08/california_all_health_insurance_must_cover_abortion

Smh you're such a dumbass and a fuck up OP. I'm not angry I'm just disappointed.

Oh ok. K den

The "grieving process" for an abortion lasts about a week. Raising a kid that you don't want is 20 years of grieving.

Get out nigger.

if op was a nigger he'd just run away instead of asking how to best deal with the issue

slice the babbeh mommm like onion... mommeh hav layers lick oger...
>fukc the babbeh.
>babbeh noce fukk.
then slice babbeh like orgnae make babeh juice...
put babbh juice in nother womn mek ner pregrnatt .
retpat form benginning

>

Drink some bleach. just kill yourself, its the cheapest method. you think that it'll be ok but taking your unborn childs life is a shit move, it'll affect the mother more than it will to you, you're a selfish piece of shit and you should feel ashamed of ever asking such a question. put your pants up, get a job and be responsible for your actions. Do everyone a favor and let the kid live and kill yourself before the baby is born so your kid doesn't have to know his/her dad is a little bitch who can't handle responsibility. if you can't afford a baby then don't fuck, you're a fucking faggot for even posting this. Think before you post you stupid asinine waste of space.

fuck

Yeah, we've talked about all this.
Truth is, we both really want to have this kid, but we know we can't afford it right now, and we have to make the best decision for us.

>kill yourself
>get a job
>kill yourself

This is fantastic news for us both, thank you user. You've helped put our minds a little more at ease.

it's simple, you kill that baitman...

Adoption

only logical thing to do when you're a fuck up.

>can't handle responsibility
>I'm responsible enough to know when I can't afford to be responsible for it
>trying to handle it in the most responsible way possible
Trust me, I'm know what I'm doing is shitty, but you're not really helping anyone here by trying to throw the "r" word around like I'm afraid of it or something.

Why have sex if you don't know all the facts and consequences?

We've considered it, but she doesn't want anyone finding out about the pregnancy, so it's the selfish route we've decided to go.

Go through with pregnancy. Mention to nurse on L&D floor that you want to give baby up to a good home. Tell her you would consider a private adoption. With a few hours you will have tons of nurses and hospital staff with great jobs interviewing with you for the opportunity to raise a white baby. You can even make the baby knowing your his birth mother part of the deal. Best option. Kid get raised well. You get second chance. When you are mature and stable you will still get to be a part of throwaway kids life. Goog luck

Because it feels good and being dumb is our specialty.

This is why I insist on anal!

>hindsight is 20/20

NIGGER NO. FORESIGHT IS 20/20. EVERYBODY KNOWS TO USE CONDOMS. their effectiveness isnt something you retrospectively realize, its literally taught to you in fucking 8th grade. Please never replicate your genes, you are a bane on humanity.

>didn't use condoms and a morning after-pill
Serves you right. Have the child. If you don't want it put up for adoption.

Evan is that you? You little bitchasses faggot i knew you browsed Sup Forums you beta cunt. How did you get fired from Fedex you loser? Sarah wont be too happy when I send her a screenshot of this thread faggot

Last time we tried anal she started screaming for me to stop.
We had plenty of lube and practice with toys but in the end she just didn't like having a cock in her ass

fucking retard the best option to to cut out that parasite and throw it in a blender

Just wait for her to give birth and have the child DNA tested.

Chad will be shitting bricks.

Jokes on you, OP lives in Cuckfornia and doesn't have to take responsibility for shit

The mother will go back on the deal when the baby is born.

>I'm a Spic

Then dont worry, you'll be going home soon anyways.

U jelly u dont live in cali nigger?

Godspeed. If you keep it make sure it doesnt turn out queer.

if you'll learn to be responsible. of course it'd be helpful. Grow up, just because you made a mistake and because you were irresponsible doesn't mean you take the easy way out. you're taking a childs life, think about that, just because you couldn't be Responsible. I'm not saying you're afraid of the word, I'm saying you lack it.

Go to planned parenthood.
Taunt the anti aportionists, telling them 'WE'RE GONNA ABORT THIS KID, AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT! HA!!!"
Ask how much you can get for fetus flesh while in there.

I fucking wish. California is a cesspool, but it's the cesspool I was born in.

Yes.

yea sounds like she will have to go through a personal battle and test her own morals and ethics. u need to be there for her and support her emotionally bro. keep reminding her its the best thing for you and the time for raising kids will come later. but remain compassionate about what shes doing. remain empathetic. she will probably feel like she is killing a bit of herself by going through with the abortion. its easy for guys to get over something like this and it might seem like shes over reacting but just keep on reassuring her and caring about how she feels.

This.
Abort asap
Dont want your cancerous genes infesting the pool

>its literally taught to you in fucking 8th grade
not these days user.
if a school tried teaching kids about condoms today there would be riots.
thanks obama

I'll definitely keep this in mind.
She is a sensitive woman as it is, and seeing what she's gone through since we've found out really breaks my heart.
I only hope she doesn't hate herself for it.

>I only hope she doesn't hate herself for it.
she wont if you are there to back her up emotionally.

there are a coupla different "pills" be aware - plan b (the morning after pill) prevents pregnancy - ru-486 is an abortifacient (

I will, trust me.
I'll need her as much as she needs me after this.

Get that prolife shit out of here if he doesn't wanna raise a mistake no one should make him, op abort that mistake before it ruins your life.

She will deep down, she'll know her pussy is haunted.

Get that edgy memelord shit out of here, isn't it past your bedtime?

Isn't mommy trying to get her rest before work tomorrow?
You shouldn't shitpost so loudly, user.

this made me kek - there is a movie called "enter the void" where the soul of a recently murdered teenager seeks a new body to inhabit and tries to fly up a chicks cooch to her fetus but then she has an abortion - so the soul has to keep looking
>tfw you are reminded of a joke you made about haunted pussy years ago

did daddy spank you too hard and now you're trying to be a rebel on a Vietnamese potato board? You must be so cool with the third graders.

Thinking op should use these for next time.

Did mommy not give you tendies tonight because she caught you spanking it to little girls in Chinese cartoons again?

Show me the Amazon page for them and I'll fucking do it.

Awww did your grandma teach you how to insult user?

Did the little Chinese cartoons teach you how find your weewee under your fupa?

Thank me later

Up until 3 months you can get an abortion pill for 200-700 dollars, you can probably call and tell them you have no money and they'll give it to you for the absolute minimum they can.
I'm not sure where you live, but in my state she has to be 18 to do it without a parent present, has to come in to talk to the doctor before the appointment is scheduled to get papers to bring home and think about for a few days, and then has to go to counseling after it happens for you to get the pill.
Source: never used a condom in my life

Age isn't really an issue, we're both 22.
Thanks for the information though, user.
Any help or advice is appreciated

damn already calling me autistic?
did your mom teach you how to make insults? hey 2011 called they want their lame edgy reddit tiered insults back. aww did you get that triggered?

>used edgy as an insult twice
>bitches about how other people can't think of better insults

Kek, get as angry as you want boyo, it won't cure that autism. Your mommy's gonna find out that you're using the family computer when you're grounded if you keep crying so loudly

Same fagging this hard.
go to bed Billy.

Nice try stupid

and you couldnt tell her "I'm gonna bust, get the fuck off me/get me the fuck out of you!", ya fuckin' doofus?

ded thread

I want to fuck the bunny.

Can this be a Lola thread now?

Kill yourself

How about I compromise and kill this unborn child?
Everybody wins.

Lots of vitamin C...
5-10 g daily induces abortion