Whats of virgins...

Whats of virgins, I just made some webms of a couple different videos I made with my gf a while back pleasuring my cock wanna see?

Yes

just post them already, ffs

Dubs of truth

zitty fucking chest. DISGUST

Nah they arent zits theyre just like marks on her skin, shes cleared up a bunch of them since

Post more, I wanna see her ass.

moar i need to nut

Face, Ass

Spreading

Sucking.

If you wanna exchange email me at [email protected]

See

this gross nigger

Keep it coming, we wanna cum for her

Thoughts on her handiwork?

Yeah nah nigga i dont want any ugly tranny pictures and im posting what I want to post of her, I dont often do this shit.

If you guys want to ask questions shoot

she ever give a footjob before

she looks like a gross crackwhore

I'm not into feet so no but maybe one day ill make her do it

She really doesnt

can she death grip it? but so far from what i see i like it maybe if she used both hands might be doing more for me

She strangles the fuck out of it

I can see why you don't do it often.. Let alone at all..

>implying shes ugly
lmao are you serious dude

If that's your taste in women that's cool and all, but this is not sharing material.

Show the booty anonn

What exactly is wrong with her faggot?

Serious question dude. With phimosis, wouldn't you have like an endless supply of smegma under your fuckin cock skin?

damn nice hope you put up the whole video or use eroshare or some shit i want to watch the full thing

Not op but its called taking a shower and actual hygiene user.

I don't have phimosis I'm just uncut and the way she jerks me off she isnt pulled the foreskin down enough for whatever reason

>She really doesnt
>those gross tits with piercings
>fucking acne out the ass
>shitskin nigger

Hes a faggot thats why Op. He wants Traps while claiming he's straight

Shes hispanic not a nigger and thats not acne retard, i dont know the name for it but her dermatologist gave her some topical thing to apply and its almost all gone.

>he doesnt like nipple piercings
Wtf dude her tits are perfect , granted i want to shove a couple pounds of silicone in them but otherwise their great

I was going to post a video of me fucking her cute face but I guess you guys dont care

So like you gotta pull open your foreskin and rinse it out every shower like you might a deflated balloon? I just imagined your cock adapting and reabsorbing it back into your skin constantly. That or it cakes up until it forms a sort of hard calcified lump and then you pull that fucker out.

Pull back and rise. Depending on the amount of excess skin you got. I have a small amount. If u mean like 10 inches of excess skin then yeah i guess so

show her face op

>short hair

na buddy good luck with that

do it..

do you ever put your foreskin around a tap and blow it up like a water bomb?

Fine heres my little bimbo in the making letting daddy pump into her nice sucking mouth

Nope. sounds like you got a thing for that user.

Not bad a solid 6/10
Show her ass OP