We need more cuck threads, post girls you want to see getting fucked by other men. Also general cuck material

We need more cuck threads, post girls you want to see getting fucked by other men. Also general cuck material.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums retard.

wwyd b? be detailed

Her! My best friends British wife.

>We need more cuck threads

We really don't.

My sister

You are aware that none of this constitutes cuckoldry, right? I mean, I get the term has basically become the new "fag", "gay" or whatever, but even when we used those we didn't literally forget the definition of the term "homosexual".

You're just posting chicks. Just say, "post chicks". Better yet, wrap your lips around the cold barrel of a .357 and squeeze the trigger.

No woman will ever respect you

My fiance who would fuck her?

You, probably.

I mean, right?

u jewish by any chance?

nudes holy shit

I know, I'm 27 and still a virgin.

Well your not wrong

More of her

I want to see this girl get fucked

Seeing this petite Asian body get destroyed would be great

please sir can i have another

Would make her my little fuckdoll

Not him and I don't think Jews are posting these threads, but their prevalence in the catalog on a daily basis has gotten kind of ridiculous.

I mean, what do you guys even get out of this? The scope and content of these threads always comes down to:

>*post selfie of average-to-decent looking woman*
>"I would totally have sex with that woman."

Sup Forums - Random is terrible at being random.

You could have her tight holes whenever

Sure can

That is an ass that would be used hard, i bet she cries just from a little pain

that little asshole looks amazing
is there more?

any chance we could get a nude?

Could you post more of her porcelain, rat-like face?

This is in 4 sections; interested in text only?
>Wife was in her 20’s
>she never believed she was hot and fuckable
>Sex life was good; anal, outdoors, light bdsm, bondage: usual stuff
>I was her first, she wasn’t mine
>I always wondered if she was curious about what it would be like with another guy
>Once asked her whilst in bed if she ever thought about it; she said “Maybe, but I’m happy with you”
>I detected some insecurity
>I told her she was hot, guys find her attractive and I wasn’t jealous as I trust her
>used it as part of fantasy play in the bedroom – got her hot (mind you, fantasy is fantasy)
>kept reassuring her that I wasn’t jealous that she got turned on at the thought of another guy
>(In fact, I got the benefit of sex-crazed fuck)
>time passes
>one day, after sex, she says “user, did you mean what you said about not minding if other guys find me hot?”
>”No, of course not. I know plenty of men find you hot” and I gave her a list of guys who I knew loved her tits/ass/legs
>”Oh...OK”
>a week or so later, in bed, in after-sex glow “user?” look at her, she’s not meeting my eye, “remember when you said you didn’t mind if other men find me attractive?”
>“Yes”
>Long pause. I can see she’s thinking hard about what to say
>“Well user ...... there’s this guy at work that’s hitting on me”
>”Oh, really? I told you that you are attractive. Is he bothering you?”
>She immediately thinks I’m going to go mediaeval on him
>She goes “Oh no, ...no, no....nothing like that. It’s OK. He’s fine. It’s only little...hints”
>I ask: ”And how do you feel about that?”.
>She looks away and replies “Actually, it’s quite flattering. He’s a bit younger than me and he’s not bad looking”
>“OK” I say “Just let me know if he becomes a pest and I’ll have a little word”

>Sup Forums is terrible at being random
It's been the same shit being recycled for years now, do you really expect regular OC?

>do you really expect regular OC

No, I just don't wanna feel like I'm in purgatory.

Don't have alot of nudes of her

please

what do you call it when a lesbians girlfriend cheats on her with a much bigger stronger women?

can i shove that selfie stick up her ass after snapping it in half?

There's more then just one board, I usually browse a different board for a while when I get bored of Sup Forums.

More of this danish whore first

nudes pls!

Yup, have more of that tight asshole

oh ya id like to shove an umbrella into that and open her up

Where did u get that perfect Asian slut?

apparently not

My Fiance cucs me by fucking guys in her lunch time and sends me the pics. Drives my cock diamonds and then having her wet snatch that evening

Pics

no nudes

she would have these sent to me

Nice keep em coming

She loves spit roasts

I really want to hotwife out my gf. To hear and see her moaning while cumming with another mans dick in her wet pussy whould make me crazy hard. Then fuck her cum filled pussy and just reclaim it with my own huge load whould be ecstasy.

Would love to take my whore to a party like this and have her crawl around offering her holes to any cock she finds.

After everyone empties their balls in her whore holes, she gets to suck every asshole clean with her dirty mouth.

Then she can kneel and play with her holes while she waits eagerly for more cock to service.