Somebody once told me that I could make some money by raming buildings up with some planes

Somebody once told me that I could make some money by raming buildings up with some planes

So I blew a bunch a towers and blaaamed it on the shitskins, so now I get to fuk up their shit

Well, the bombs start coming and we don't stop going

Blowing them up until they hit the ground running

Didn't make sense what we came here for

But shekels said so we gotta go

So much to do so much to see

So what wrong with invading someone's country?

You'll never know what we came here for

This is all just a big show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52m-Kx5k6ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Decent

Wars are VERY profitable...

to the tune of 'All Star' by Smash mouth....bravo OP bravo

And they dont stop coming

Should have colonized that shithole and kept the oil you twat.

Don't tell everyone our secret Georgy! ;/

An extremely intelligent man, "W" pulled off the biggest cover up in history. Don't eat their lies sheeple, "W" fooled us all........

"W" pronounced: dub-yuh

Osama was actually CIA agent

5% of high school students still think 9/11 was an inside job

Am I shitposting right?

Half of america thinks that, the jet fuel can't melt steal beams is bull shit but a bunch of people getting past customs with guns and were able to hijack a plane is too far fetched

It's a business strategy planned decades ago. Create an enemy and use peoples fear to reign.

youtube.com/watch?v=52m-Kx5k6ck

>with guns

1:14:00 - building №7 still standing by the time is announced collapsed on the news channels
lol

I love the argument that "no building has ever collapsed from only a fire" so how on earth could building 7 come down from just fire

>so how on earth could building 7 come down from just fire

>building 7 come down from just fire

>from just fire

>just fire

Each tower rained down 100's of 1000's of TONS of debris all over the fucking place. The crazy thing isn't that building 7 collapsed, the crazy thing was how long it held out for.

The linked video gives all the answers you need.
>nano-thermite
>elevator shafts repaired in the middle of the night
>security in the buildings managed from the Bush family
And many , MANY other interesting facts

I forgot
>explosions in the lobby
>explosions heard in the metro station
>multiple explosions
>fire makes debris fly across the street???
>building collapses in a seconds on its own spot
>controlled demolition DUH!

It was exposive vests not guns

bump in the name of science

Bump

Self bump

>implying anyone but underage b& ass-cancer newfags didn't easily fucking know that

He wasn't the one that got $$ from 9/11, he needed an excuse to give congress for invading Iraq. This is the guy that got rich off it, 2 planes, 2 separate claims, 4 billion dollars...

Fucking Jew.....

Who the fuck is that guy? Can you give me a quick run down?

Lucky Larry Silverstein, he bought the wtc and then found out he was facing 10's of millions of $ upgrading the buildings, he also works at the World Trade Centre but didn't show up that day, neither did either of his sons.

Just before 911, he insured the towers in case they were destroyed by war or terrorism. He made a net profit of 2 billion dollars, I believe.

There's a reason why jews were were kicked out 47 times. Even at the time of caliphs in early arabia they pretended to be muslims and by doing so they assinated the caliph. This was one the reasons for all the wars between them and the sandniggers