Thought about killing myself tonight...well, at least I'm getting closer

Thought about killing myself tonight...well, at least I'm getting closer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do it

I'm. Super close at this point. Got drunk, marathoned scooby doo and told God to go fuck himslef. I'll be fine burujg in he'll eight?

I hope you do it as well, I'd be a lot happier if you were a jew a nigger or Mexican or a sandnigger as well.
OP you are a major faggot and should die as soon as possible.
Suck oats from the tip of my dick.
I hope you die alone hungry and cold
Fuck your trips your a massive faggot
Die

Well i dont believe in god but if you do kill yourself i hope youll be better wherever u go

user stop seeking gratification in your own self pity, if you truly are suicidal you must deal with it immediately, study philosophy, find a meaning however small it might be.

Unfortunately I'm white as fuck. Got a tiny little dick though. I've decided I will never be with anyone or continue my genetic line. I'm literally woth th less at this point. "I'm gonna be rich and famous" haha yeah right, fuck thst.

>Implying "rich and famous" is the ultimate form of happiness
>implying you need sex and physical pleasure to be happy

Cut the crap user you and I both know there's nothing else after life. Once OP's faggot ass dies that's it. He's done. He's as useful as items. A dead body is just an item. No matter what you say. A live body is an items as well.

very nice view on biological life reducing both dead and alive to nothing more then a shovel

Fucking good then, why even live if live is shit. And if yor future is decided already, why live? It's all shit, all of it.

If you're really going to do it,then...

See you space cowboy....
And remember "Life is like a dream"

Good luck op. Have a nice ending, hope it doesn't hurt.

Yeah dude were all taught that were going to be rock stars and astronauts but we're not and we're slowly learning that - Tyler the durdan
What's the saddest things that have ever happened to you OP???
I have the perfect method for when you decide to die, if you care too hear it

But dreaming is the only time life is ever really good

Play some vidya you haven't played before your forced to be worm food.

Good point. But life is about experiences, no?

Saddest thing to ever happen? My dad left when I was born, my mom was on hardcore meth. Finally found out when I was in 4th grade, she got better. Then she got murdered due to a deal gone wrong (her boyfriend who killed his own mom when he was 14) my dad left when k was born. He contacted me later and then fuckin yelled at me when I tried to get contact with him.

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E

the reason people don't become amazing shit is because you must want it more than the next guy, have you ever held ambition and sought it out? if no then wew lad what a surprise.

im sure you will turn a blind eye and just continue your self pity just for the ease of it.

What's wrong with it? Just embrace that fact that there is no meaning. Either you kill yourself or keep living just for the sake of it. Not that hard.

Life can be paradise or hell depending on the person...

>the reason people don't become amazing shit is because you must want it more than the next guy, have you ever held ambition and sought it out? if no then wew lad what a surprise.

>im sure you will turn a blind eye and just continue your self pity just for the ease of it.

Yeah, but even that means nothing in the end. What's the point if the end is the same. Fuck it, it's stupid, life is dumb if I don't wanna be a nurse you can't make me

That's pretty bad OP, but your still a major faggot
Traintracks dude Traintracks. Lie lengthwise so the tire goes up your ass down your back crushing your head
Painless
Free
Respectfully guaranteed results

I'm on Sup Forums of course I'm a faggot! This sound a pretty good. Make that poor train man sad though for rest of life

why are you so focused on the end?
>watch/read this movie/book
>nah
>why not? its good
>but its gonna end so it wont matter

why eat good food if its gonna end up as shit?
why not gore your eyes out if you cant see when your dead?
why type in this thread if its gonna 404 anyways?

for me its because i want to experiance things, feel, touch, see, hear, do and be.

if you truly belived the end is the only thing that matters why dident you pull the trigger this morning

Noon there's nothing he could of done, fuck em anyway. You could even make it look like an accident, be drunk or on drugs. Have a bottle in your hand.