Black history month, show all the history of niggers that you have saved

Black history month, show all the history of niggers that you have saved.
Extra points for vintage niggering

Other urls found in this thread:

madworldnews.com/blacks-islamic-texts-muhammad/
globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#BlackHistoryMonth

u mad?

Because people did not had doors before 1870.
Almac is a stolen invention, it got stolen by muslims. Muslims hate blacks and they are considered lesser beings with appropriate naming.
madworldnews.com/blacks-islamic-texts-muhammad/

Elevator 1867. Then how did they build the cathedrals ?

this looks more like patents filed not actual inventions

M8, if you think the doorknob was invented in 1878 you're more stupid than the nigger that made list up.

Ok, the clothes airer was invented in 1971. Before 1971 people wore unaired clothes. Thanks Obama

> stethoscope ,1876

Super soaker isnt even on the list.

Surely that nigger must have been going for suicide by cop, no way he was actually that stupid, right?

>blue pilled user found.

.... and niggers still don't see why we hate them?

There are lots of reasons as to WHY we are racists....... niggers, for example.

Aside from this story being utter bullshit, even if it was true it wouldn't change the fact that nearly all slave owners in the United States were white and all slaves were of African descent. .

Aside from the fact that thats a picture of Lewis Hayden, and also aside from the fact that the first slaves were owned in Virginia some 30 years prior, I think its just stupid enough to fool people.

Fuck you niggers for whining about slavery. Most slave owners wasnt bad. They treated their slaves with respect and dignity. Only a minority were pricks. Also why are you al bitching? Without slavery you nignogs wouldnt even be in america. Suck my big whit cock you nigger fags

Shaun King isnt black.

>all slaves were of African descent. .

So the enslaved Irish and Huguenots are just... erased from history? How convenient for you.

The blacks in Africa sold them to slave traders though. Blacks are completely innocent. You should take your shit stirring somewhere else apologist.

He's trans-black you cis white scum

I mean his still a nigger but hes not black. Like that other chick who is really white something something NAACP. But like blacks are dumb enough to believe it lol. Its like if we elected Kim Jong Un as our president but we didnt know it was him because he was wearing a paper plate mask of Mel Gibson.

>most slave traders were spanish
>all of the people who originally sold the slaves were black
>plenty of slaves were irish etc.

>Great inventors
>and the token black guy who invented peanut butter
The left really is beyond saving.

Was that asshole arrested? Anyone got a news story on legal aftermath?

So how many Irish and Hugenotte slaves worked on the plantations in the South after the United States were founded?

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews and Dutch traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned the ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

More slaves were taken from Ireland then there were blacks slaves.
The irish women got bred by the blacks because the offspring would be 50 sterlin instead of the 5 that the irish where worth

Yes the traitor got arrested then executed.

Talcom x

>More slaves were taken from Ireland then there were blacks slaves.

No source. Fuck off.

There were no Irish slaves in the USA.

Wow. You are a special kind of aids riddled fagot.

WUZ

Calling them indentured doesn't changes anything.
We could call niggers livestock and this discussion is over.

Top kek

What is history fact and a internet search for 600$ Alex globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

Shhh, the sjws will hear you and they don't like facts

I have more black friends than white, I married one, shit! One of my client's was distraught to hear that I was quitting my job and got all emotional over me, and he's a fucking black Sunni!

>black Sunni!
That is comical. madworldnews.com/blacks-islamic-texts-muhammad/

So you dont know any better and are some untermensch yourself.

Anthony Johnson wasn’t the first slave owner in America, legal or otherwise. He wasn’t the first in North America, he wasn’t the first in the original 13 colonies, he wasn’t the first in the US, he wasn’t the first made a slave owner by a court of law. He was at best the first known black slave owner in the 13 colonies. Read on for the details.

Also that isn't a picture of Anthony Johnson. But a picture of former slave and abolitionist Lewis Hayden

In case you can't read you stupid motherfuckers: I said there were no Irish slaves in the United States of America. Of you course you "history experts" do know shit about the history of you own country and when it was founded.

>Also that isn't a picture of Anthony Johnson. But a picture of former slave and abolitionist Lewis Hayden

Ownd.

Blatantly ignores link

No... formerly owned.

Sup Forums swears to fucking god that you're guaranteed to hate blacks "if you have to live around them." I live with my black in-laws in a black neighborhood and go work in a welfare office staffed with lots of black people serving lots of black people. I don't hate 'em yet.

Yes. Let's use black history month to spread more hate.

Let's use it to spread "facts" that don't help any cause except white supremacist causes.

Let's use this month to make the world pay attention to bad things black people have done instead of good things.

Why?

>lulz?

You're an idiot

>cuz nggrs are blah blah blah

If "niggers" are that, then honkeys are too, bitch. People are all the same. There's assholes in every crowd. Look in the mirror.

>but black people are guilty of........

Then let's list off all the shit white people are guilty of too, then. If we're "just being honest"

Fuck you and this alt-right, racist, white supremacist bullshit. Go back to fucking your cousin in your trailer home "to keep the race pure".

No teeth having, uneducated, little dick, subhuman, disease riddled, no-money having ass little faggot bitch

It is the difference between indentured servitude and chattel slavery. Both of which are considered slavery by modern standards.

I wonder how long it'll take before blacks realize that we aren't holding them down,
>we are quite literally keeping them afloat.

When whites are dead and gone

>having black inlaws
>living with your inlaws
>working in a welfare office

Normal* people are guaranteed to hate blacks if forced to live around them. You are not "normal".

Im guessing hes black and simple doesnt posses the mental ability to observe the distinct differences

The problem with that argument is that you could say that about any race "holding up" any other race, and in every case, it's simply not true.

Blacks and whites keep each other afloat just as much as Indians and whites, and China and America, and Germany and Kazakhstan.

We're all people. Don't you get that point? Some people work for other people. Some people own businesses and help run neighborhoods.

Take pictures of any of the nasty ass trailer parks full of nothing but drugged up white people. There are entire suburbs of nasty, poor white people. They aren't holding anyone up. Not even themselves.

This is not black vs white. It's rich vs poor. Money is literally the only thing that matters in this world.

That number is definitely not correct at 170 murders per year. The numbers were vastly under reported. However, it's important to note that those under reported murders were typically black on black violence. Big surprise I'm sure. The Xhosa and Zulus were particularly devious at finding ways to kill each other. Just look up necklacing.

This cunt is annoying. Only popular because the right wingers eat up anything a pretty blonde says. That's why most female fox news anchors are white blondes

Wigger detected

> The state which purports to protect people is murdering people that's what they're protesting you dumb shit

> Secondly Reaganomics fucked poor hoods and especially non-white hoods
> Less money = More Crime

> If you take out black violent crime from stats US cities still have very high rates of violence (cause poor white people etc still gotta fight to survive).

I don't know what's bait and what isn't anymore.

For me, it's just easiest to assume everyone is pretending to be a retard, and not actually retarded.

>Blacks and whites keep each other afloat
Blacks take 376% more snap benefits

> Sounds like you need some more nuance m9

> Fucking bootlicker pig lovers

Wrong.

>be me
>be at workout gym
>want to try heavy bench press
>see fit dude
>dude is American Negro
>ask for help
>doesn't smell
>get under bar
>lift
>bench 275 for 4
>stand up
>give Negro handshake
>say thanks
>he doesn't rob me, nor steal my bike
>it's good.

Find better Blacks, faggots.

Wrong. see

Which is why more integrated European hoods have lower crime (+ get state support) and less racism.

> American segregationism causes you to hate non-whites + you've been raised racist af

It's sad but his mother shouldn't have shit out 10 children she couldn't care for

Reagan fucked your industry hard and brought back dogwhistle racist rhetoric to justify it and you idiots are still falling for it now in 2k16.