Yo fellow druggies of Sup Forums

Yo fellow druggies of Sup Forums
I have a dilemma here. I have a cap of MDMA here. Its almost midnight and I contemplating taking it alone. I have never done MDMA before and feel like taking it alone for the first time will taint my experience. Opinions?
>inb4 just take it op you faggot

MDMA is a fun drug, but don't take it alone, go dancing or meet with friends, is SO MUCH MORE FUN!

another concern is that I might just get over neurotic if I have no one to talk to and end up like the .000000001% that have a bad time

you just love people arround you and enjoy sex and dancing - so i recommend not taking it alone... except if you want to dance alone!

if you want to, take it and go into a club closely afterwards!

Its impossible to have a bad time on MDMA
Drop it and make sure to stay hydrated.
Also it would be a good idea to drink loads of Orange juice and teas while coming down. Having weed for a come down is a must.
If your staying in and doing it, have a good playlist set up and headphones. Music is prime.

this
or take it with gf, kissing is amazing.
have some cigarettes to smoke also amazing and some weed for the comedown.
enjoy op

sex is kinda shit, makes dick shrink and sometimes is hard to keep it up

its pretty much a party drug, i would go insane taking it alone

MDMA by yourself can be a really amazing experience for self-reflection. I would say taking it by yourself your very first time though may not be as good as taking it with people who are experienced with it already.

only if you take too much

You can take it alone, but with friends is better.

Just be sure that you are in a comfortable room and feeling happy. If you feel sad or anything, you will have a bad MDMA trip.

It's jus like xtc.. amazing drug.. u can do alone jus don't stay alone go out do something while high and enjoy.. I have mdma also.. amazing shit...

I dont have a gf and am not particularly attractive
I don't smoke cigarettes and Im on a tolerance break from weed because I barely get a good highs anymore

I should also add that I've had countless trips with MDMA, both with friends and just by myself chilling at home.

I always liked it better alone

go partying and take the drug there...

The first time I took mdma was alone, and I had a good time.

It's chemically impossible to have a completely bad time on mdma, however I would still recommend taking it with friends for your first time. Just in case you start freaking out, or overly grinding your teeth.. something along those lines.

OP here,
so pretty much what Im gathering is that most people say alone is fine with some saying they couldnt pull it off.
But for the most part my first time should be with friends or at a party.
I should also mention that its likely going to have less effect on me as I dont think its a full 100mg cap and also Im a pretty big guy.

Body mass influences how much blood the dose will be spread through. How much do you weigh?

bout 220 pounds

Without knowing how tall you are, I could make a general statement that the dose will be about 80% as effective for you. I always recommend 140mg for a first time roll assuming an average body weight. Just to make sure the first time goes right...

Would recommend going clubbing with mates when you take MDMA/99% of party drugs, when you're on that shit you just wanna party.

assuming this cap has anywhere from 75mg to the full 100mg is it even going to be very intense?

not if you have high testosterone

or even worthwhile enough to wait to take at a party or club as opposed to alone.

it'll get you high, yup