When did you last see your sister naked?

when did you last see your sister naked?

I wish i had a sister...

This needs a caption. Like, "Tyrone said get your ass ready for a pounding these white bois cant give you."

and, "again?"

sauce?

Probably when I was about 10 and she was about 7. I remember she had no tits and a completely bald pussy

dumb nigger/cuck

Yesterday. She is my funcunt. Wife knows about it. Had a couple threesomes.

fap fap fap

Ha haaaa

keep going ...

Maybe three years ago, was playing music too loud, couldn't hear me knocking.. opened door and boom.

20 minutes ago when I was fucking her.

I had recently discovered that my little dick could get hard and I wanted to show her.

We shared a bedroom, so one night I told her about it and asked if she wanted to see.

She said yes so I told her to take her nightie off, and I took my pyjamas off.

...shut up faggot

I don't have a sister.

Pics or it didn't happen.

no u

Lady in far left pissed herself?

gonna need sauce on that

>My sister was at my apartment last week
>Open bathroom door without thinking
>Sister is topless doing her makeup
>Get a clear glimpse of her boobs
>I apologize and close the door
>Don't masturbate to the image later
It's your sister neckbeards. You occasionally will see her tits or pussy on accident, just like she has probably seen your cock. If you have a normal relationship, you won't get a boner and the only reaction is mild embarrassment for both siblings.

I know coming to Sup Forums for advice is a top notch bad idea, but I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation directly involves my family, and friends.

Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister is 21. I just finished high school and my sister is home from college. I guess this year her grades started slipping or something, because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up and she hands me a letter - apparently she's up for review by her college for dismissal. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess my sister has more experience and it felt so fucking good.

Here's the dilemma - after making out, Karen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey, what are you doing? She's like, oh come on Jordan, aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because its true, my sister is a hottie and I always wished that she wasn't my sister. I've even gone as far as to fap to thoughts of doing her. She then said "For tonight, let's not be brother and sister. I really need this because I feel like shit right now and our parents won't be back till late and we aren't going to tell anyone.

I pretty much just fucked my sister. No, to be more honest, I just lost my virginity to my sister. My question, Sup Forums, is WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they fuck their sisters?

Pic very related; that's Karen.

I'm an only child

BUT KAREN ISN'T A HOTTIE

What a weird joke

faggot

odd coincidence, I saw my sister piss herself once

Like 4 years ago when I used a hidden cam

I deleted the video though

faggot

pfff yeh ok. Its fun to lie!

Probably when she was 12. I am 3 years older.

She went through a phase where she would try and make me bar up, just out of curiosity I guess or to see if she could. I was pretty shy and it made me uncomfortable.

thank you! totally agreed.

however, i don't have a sister. just brothers.
i'm totally into brother sister cestin'. bite me.

The fuck is "bar up"?

ram an iron bar up her gaping vagina

are you going to greentext that?

>I saw my sister piss herself once

Probably about 8 years ago, she would have been 14 or 15. We have a basement where half is finished into an entertainment room where I was playing vidya and she was on the other side doing laundry. I got up to go upstairs for a drink and looked through the doorway to her and she was topless. She saw me and turned away and I just pretended I didn't see anything.

bump for sibling sexual tension

sounds like a missed opportunity.

This, what is the context of this photo?

NOW I can masturbate

I wish my sister had a penis

Oh, some years ago. I'm 3 years older than her. So when I started discovering the pleasures of wanking, I tried to convince her taking her clothes and shit. Despite being young, I licked her (still small) tits. I remember a couple of stories from back then. I still Jeri off thinking about it from time to time

bumpump

thing is, if you've got a sister then it's pretty difficult NOT to see her at least half undressed at some time

and it's kinda embarrassing and awkward at the time but you can store the image in your mental fap folder and recall it for a guilty wank later

>detailed greentext needed

Ich habe nicht eine Schwester

thanks for sharing

it's true, healthy relationships are built on mutual respect of the others' body.

>still i fantasize to impregnate my imaginary sister after discovering her naked in bathroom and realize she is a grownup and her tits and ass and hairy pussy ohgawd i hope she is thinking at my cock right now i should leave my room's door open while i jerk off to capture her reaction

>hottie

>be me
>family be poor as shit
>tiny house
>share bedroom with sister til I was 18 and moved out

no shit, I used to see her in panties more often than I saw her with clothes on

She'd do stuff like "accidentally" let me see her naked, and carry on like nothing was out of the ordinary. She'd jump into my lap, even in front of our parents, and then secretly wriggle on my dick while talking to them about some mundane shit. She'd grab my dick or balls and squeeze, especially if I was wearing boxers or PJs or something.

I don't think anything about it was very unusual, and I don't think it was anything beyond playing around or curiosity about dicks.

For the actual one I mentioned:

>Mum was shouting at me to have my shower before dinner was ready, because I stank after soccer.

>Walked into bathroom (only one in the house) and my sister was in there, nude, brushing her teeth with her back to me.

>Say something like "Er, are you finished with your shower or just getting started?"

>She turns around and gives me a full frontal view and says "Nah, I'm done" still brushing.

>I say I'll come back in a second and she says "Just get in, don't be stupid". For context we did used to shower together up until about 3 years previous to this.

>So I strip off with an obvious uncomfortable semi while she watches, with a shit eating grin, still brushing her teeth. I get in the shower quickly and she eventually puts on her dressing gown and leaves.

I was thinking of "accidentally" letting my sister catch me fapping one time

maybe to Taylor Swift so we'd have something to talk about

That's the sort of thing that sounds awesome while you're actually having a wank, but after you come and get the shame afterglow you realise it would be a terrible idea.

I guess. I just like the idea of my penis being the first one she ever sees.

TRIPS!!!!!! 111

You mean she hasn't seen it before? How do you go through childhood without that happening?

feka

Marry and have kids with her. That's the right thing to do.