Tfw you missed out on teen love

>tfw you missed out on teen love

I feel like my life is now on permanent hold. I've got no experience with girls and I'm 26.

Yeah most teen girls are slutty as fuck, you missed something alright op

That's 8 years after "teen love" ends, what have you been up to?

I was awkward at school and very reserved. I hate my past self and current self.

Get a nice car, cruise the high schools and you can still get a change at "teen love", just saying.

MOMS SPAGHETTI

Its easy to see past happenings in hindsight, however the only thing you can do is not to repeat the same mistakes and learn from your past.. be the person that you wish you could be

I feel the same, I even had girls wanting me but I didint see the signs cause I was so autistic.

Was 14 and girls in the same age were talking about masturbating and stuff, I never acted on it.

You can only look forward I guess.

are you me?

7 years. Nineteen is the last "teen" year.

You have one life, no redos. Pull your head out of your ass and stop sitting around thinking about what ifs. Go enjoy your life now, take chances and stop hating your past/present self so much.

Me too, but I'm 23. I went to a "only boys" Catholic school

Ah, I didn't count the 19 because it's the first year you're an adult where I'm from.
Not that it changes anything.

Doesn't make a difference. Death solves it all

One autistic retard giving life advice to another autistic retard. I love Sup Forums.

I had some girls that showed interest. Not many but some at least. Most never asked me out but other girls would say that she is into you. One girl would rub my leg with her foot under the table which felt like a mild orgasm. She asked me out once but I declined because I was hoping this better looking girl would ask me out. She never did. That other girl was crying. So much autism and cringe. Now no girl would even do such a thing.

>girls in junior were arrogant little sluts
>girls in hs, same thing. first kisses etc.
>girls in uni were down to earth
>had a french kissing platonic affair with a short haired hottie
>goes on for over a year
>she starts dating a friend, feels sorry, would still french kiss
>friend wouldn't mind, i don't do it.
>french exchange slut comes a long
>nice rack, a bit chubby
>i'm a tutor, friendly with her
>starts hitting on me
>halloween party
>we sit on a couch, she takes my hand and puts it on her huge tit
>french kiss, quite literally
>boom, first gf with 23

don't sweat it. the more you feel bad about it, the less likely it'll change.
you degrade yourself subconsciously. people can smell that shit.
just stop giving a fuck about grills, hit on girls that are no 10/10 in your mind, will be easier.
self-hatred and degredation are counterproductive af.

I may have missed out on "teen love", but I'm currently fucking a hot, just turned 19 year old.

I'm 34.

>refuse pussy because of his pride
You're a real class A faggot ya know that?

I'm in a boat going the opposite way

> be 30
> still with teen crush
> feel like have missed out on single life
> no friends
> spend all time with same. fucking. person.
> know everything she's about to say
> half of it is just shit I've said earlier
> desperate to be alone for once
> yet throwing away dat commitment

not what i pictured from life

creepy, im fucking an 18 year old in her nigger ass and i still know bush did 9/11

You seem to think that if you managed to fuck a slut, your life would be so much better. You would cum deep inside that cunt and all your problems would reappear. You need to improve yourself in every aspect of life, and bitches are gonna come naturally. Looks, skills, mindset etc.

Give it a shot, if you're still a fucking sad faggot by the time you're older then you might as well just end your life, no reason to struggle through it. After you're dead theres nothing.

> half of it is just shit I've said earlier
I feel you man, I fucking feel you. Same thing with my gf like 90% of the time. PLUS she makes it seem like she came up with it! CRINGE

You have to start learning things together or else you should just break up with her, press resetti and make MOMS SPAGHETTI

True story, my daughter saw a poster of all the presidents and noticed there were two Bushes.

"Which one did 9/11, cause that one (Sr.) doesn't look like he'd do 9/11"

Welcome to the club, Sup Forumsrother. I had one experience during my teens which lasted 3 months. Ended up getting cheated on with an ex and that was that.

My biggest fuck-up though was blowing off a girl I've known since childhood. Fast forward to junior year, I'm playing football for one of the best teams in the state and she's captain of the cheerleading squad. This was the last year I was playing since I was going to be considered ineligible to play my senior year (not taking enough classes... got ahead earlier. Also had to get into the workforce with dad on disability.)

So, it's the divisional championship game; we end up getting annihilated. We're walking back to the locker-room and she's standing at the end of the field leading to it. As bubbly of a personality she always had, she stops me by getting in front and says, "at least you played well tonight, huh?" Without saying a word, I put my hand on her shoulder and gently shoved her aside. I showered, grabbed my shit and drove home.

the first one did chemtrails, the second one did 9/11, the third one bounced on your boy donald

That's what I love about high school chicks. I get older, they stay the same.

Ah yeah, well, you know, could be worse I guess.

>missed out on teenage love
>missed out on young adult love
>missed out on adult love
>missed out on... uh, where we up to now?
>now 40
>kissless wizard
>unemployed
>no car
>dithablllled

On the bright side, I have a fucking sweet PC that I've steadily been putting together. Motherfucker runs The Witcher 3 at Ultra now, aw yeah

why havent you killed yourself yet? clearly you hate your fucking life

I'm programmed to not self-terminate, so I no longer pretend I was meant to be a part of humanity and I merely observe it now

No, you're just scared. You're scared of literally everything, which is why youre such a sad fuck. Just man up for ONCE and end it and never ever look back.

I think it s safe to assume ur ugly or fat, so work on that. Fashion wise, buy shit the mannequin is wearing, women pick that stuff. Weight wise, loose a bunch. Get a haircut from a queer. Clean your shit up! All of it, ur bathroom, car, and life. You don't have to have fancy shit to impress chicks as long as ur shit is squared away. It proves your not a fuck pig. Get a hobbie other than vid games. Something constructive. Games are cool, but not sexy at all. Like make furniture or hunt, or even cooking. The problem is if your not physically attractive u need to be mentally. Bitches love guys with hobbies. Even if you don't do it very often at least learn all about it and act like its your passion.

Nah

Just date someone else while still wanting the one you actually love. Don't break up because your too nice. Marry said girl because your told its tradition. And fap to the one that got away in the shower.

That's what I did

Still a hole and can get sucked off like a vacuum cleaner.

fucking hell the salt is strong within this young padawan! your 26 ffs not 66! by the sound of it you dodged a bullet cos bitches are bitches even more so when they are young, someone would of shit on you, you would of become all fucked up about it because of your high levels of saltyness and would of ended up jumping off a bridge! your still young, get over it and go fuck some bitches pussy up!!

I was once a faggot like you, too OP.

I was a beta autist in my teens and missed lot of teen pussy cuz of that.
But now I am 25, studying electrical engineering, will be done when I'm 28 (Yes it's late, made lots of mistakes earlier).
What I am doing right now is building up my future, also trading stocks to start somewhat wealthy after uni.

tl;dr
>was beta fag
>building up my future
>have money
>fuck young bitches

OP

I experienced teen love in h.s.

broke up with her because I thought I was hot shit

girls didn't wanna fuck with me after that

every girl i've dated since her have been absolute trash

i was 17 then, i'm 24 now

ur just missing out on having a broken heart, shit rarely works out. and staying with your h.s sweetheart is lame af.

You talk about french kissing as if it is a thing. My fucking god.
I bet you like dutch hugs as well. That's like 1,2 base right?

This.

you will become a pedo or rape women, possibly serial killer.

I broke up with teen crush at 24. Great decision. Huge impact, huge simply.
Monogamy is a myth and you'd have to have a defeatist attitude to settle down with another person.

>missed out on teen love
NOPE
i was smart enough to get a slam pig for my last few years of high school

she might not have been a looker
but she checked all the boxes needed to satisfy my teen needs

since then though, not a damn thing
i honestly cant give a fuck about getting laid now
its overrated as fuck, id much rather just fap and get it over and done with

right now im just looking for companionship
someone to chill with, go out with, have a few drinks, a few laughs with

tbh id just want a friend, at this point doesnt matter if they has tits or not

i feel you pain user and sharing of own story
>lose virgins at 13 to high school sweetheart
>enjoy sex activeness for remainder of schooling
>i move far and we break up
>try to move on with one night stand like in the films
>can't get the girl i wanted that night at friends party
>settle for hanger on girl who'd been trying me all night, she is 6/10 at best
>very drunk and don't use condom
>terrible sex and have to bury my nose in her neck with eyes closed and thinking of ex
>she wraps legs around me and i like her feet so i hold her tight
>empty seed into her while staring up at ominous fool moon
i have felt cursed ever since that night 4 years ago. she never fell pregnant and got married a year later but the memory of the filthy rutting still turns my stomach and i will unlikely ever be able to one night stand again.

don't feel so bad user, it's better to have never had anything than to hold heaven in your hands but only for a second and then live the rest of your days tasting ash.

Omg fucking ditto

wow, you're probably the alpha chav of all chavs! I kneel before you!

so what? we used to re-enact movie scenes for fun like Casablanca and shit. french kissing that girl was always super hot. One winter night, walking home with a group of friends, I'd just take her, lift her up on window sill, kissing and biting her lip and dominating, she liked it. good times.

sit on dick, nigger. i don't care what you think

same here bro... 21 year old... keep ur chin up

same

So did I, and I graduated with a gf. I only dated grade/year 11+ so I managed to miss out on all the shitty drama that happens when 15 year olds and below try to date, but I managed to still get that 'high school sweetheart' experience with somebody mature.

speaking as someone who is 28 and has never really had any intimacy with a woman beyond casual sex, you have it better than the alternative. You are far, FAR, better off trying to fix your current relationship and inject new life into it rather than ditching it entirely. If you throw it away, you can never, ever get it back, and you might never find another.

It's cold and lonely out here in single-land.

youre about to become a wizard. dont give up, you ve come a long way

>tfw i had the same GF from 8th grade to the end of 12th
>tfw i dumped her because i thought i could do better/was going to school
>tfw all i found at school were sluts and hookups
>tfw nothing filled the hole
>tfw i'm 28 now and still banging teenagers and early 20 girls
>tfw i still miss my ex

the ride never ends

Technically speaking, 20 is the last teen year

if you're intellectually on their level, why not?
immature fucks need to fuck the immature!

>thinks a 40 yr old wizard would be scared
>once you hit 30 as a virgin you become numb to everything but hunger and exhaustion

19 now, technically a teen but I'm already in college.
Never experienced teen love, only had 1 crush throughout my secondary school years. (middle and high school mix)

>tfw you'll never again experience teenage romance
>a time of discovering your self, discovering love, discovering affection for someone else

Teen love is overrated.

I'm 39

Not kissless, but still a virgin.

>Inb4 get a hooker

You could easily bang a 18-19 year old easily at 26 since you have access to alcohol and they don't.

This of course won't happen if you're:

-fat
-ugly
-still autistic

I have good advice but I don't take it. I'm attractive, funny, etc but I never leave my house.

I'm currently awkward as shit now that me and my ex broke up. I lost what little self esteem I had, and I know have the confidence to match. Hell I haven't gotten laid in over half a year and I don't care if I meet another girl right now.

Any advice?

You need your own space. Or when you lost you GF and believe me you will lose her , life will hit like a million suns.

You don't need "experience with girls" other than for sex.

You need practice with people (strangers) in general.

Was this directed to ?

>single life
Let me boil down the wonders of it.
>freedom to do anything
Except you're sick of everything you do and end up doing nothing
>meet a new girl every night
and humor her disappointing personality trying to bone them
>being alone
Yea, cool sounds like you're just a dumbass that can't explain to someone else you want some time to yourself.

I still miss one girl who could have been something to me, but I ruined it

>I've been bullied by everybody on class my entire life
>Antisocial and paranoid
>One day during break I was sitting on a table behind a couple of girls
>One of them seemed about to sit on the table behind her
>Placed my hand on the table casually
>She jumped to sit on that same spot
>Bingo
>I reacted surprised but smiling, like it wasn't planned
>They laughed as well

Later, during literature class we were sat together by the teacher

>The girl rubbed my leg with hers
>Not expecting it, because nobody liked me ever in that class
>Pushed her back
>After a secomd time I did the same

I've been repented for years, and couldn't even apologized to her years later when we had a time to speak in private during a class dinner.

Perhaps it was a prank an I idealized the situation, or not. But in hindsight I should have tried.

Anyway, having a shitty life both at home and out of it explains everything. Sometimes I wish I could have a fresh start in a better place.

nah but the concept applies to everything

you didn't give much information

if she was your first and only girlfriend then you probably need to get out and realize she wasn't as perfect as you think she was

work on yourself (success/fitness/relationships(friends/family)/etc) and you'll find happiness which will translate to your love life

gl

Don't we all man, don't we all.

We all wish we had the current maturity we have now back then.

>guy waiting for a girl to ask him out.

I just took the bait didn't I?

She was my first and it sucks I'm still obsessed haha. I've slowly figured out she's an immature memelord, so I'm glad I got out now.

Thanks man, it's a struggle.

>wish we had the current maturity we have now back then

that's literally what life is

you make mistakes and grow from them

you can't grow if you keep regretting things you can't change

Shit, you're right.

Also, when I was 24 I was learning from PUAs, but in general I acted like a talkative narcisist (basically what many PUAs are, and the reason of why I stopped)

I got a 16 year old gf during surf classes, and we had a short but great relationship. The beginning was sweet and one of the best experiences of my life. But the end was very sour and suffered a lot.

Sex with her was awful, but it doesn't matter (I had the best sex of my life with hookers FYI plus a nice conversation, and some of them are somewhat close to me, special deals and things like that)

Also, the father of the girl was a local cop. Never happened anything.

Same.
I mean, with 14 i was a fucking autist, ut like with 16-18 or 19 i had so many chances and even after i had some hot girls quite obviously hitting on me, but i never acted on it.
I do feel like i missed out on a lot, which is propably the reason why i try my best to get with teen girls, but i'm 25 now, so i'm getting a little too old for that by now, even though i still look kinda young.

Well, nowadays I have a personality crisis about what values should I have in this hypocritical society to know when it's a suitable moment to rebel against orders and not being a lap dog.

My personality still has scaffolds around it and the interior has crumbled recently

I'm 16, almost (1 month left) 17. I don't want to be OP in 10 years. Wat do?

Inb4 b&
Also you should kill yourself

meh, i dont care, this whole website is cancer.

Train your right arm here with girls.
Getthelube.com

Start creating a way of living (learning skills and knowing how to sell them) and get emancipated asap

You're fucked. Unless you get with a shy 16 y.o. all girls will be more experienced than you and you'll be seen as beta.

How the fuck can you miss something you never had?

I met my first girlfriend on OKCupid when I was 25. Things have been great ever since.

Once you start spending time with women, you'll see they're not that intimidating and it'll get easier.

Once you start fucking, your brain isn't going to want to stop doing it, and you'll seek it out more.

Is this you?

20 year old here. My only experience with love was in junior high. It was an embarrassing relationship full of typical childish quirks, but we made out all the time so I look back on it fondly.

But it's been 7-8 years since then. I haven't even so much as gotten close to having another GF. I'm now a sophomore in college and I'm at a complete loss as to how to get one. It seems so foreign to me.

reporting in

same situation here. now i feel like i have to struggle to even want change my relationship with the other sex. i will make an effort and catch myself thinking: do i even want this? Didnt use to be this way but now it is. When i was really longing for it i couldnt be assed to make an effort.

You didn't miss much. Under developed frontal lobes plus hormones is a fucking nightmare. I still cringe at the thought of the stupid shit I used to do because of the girls I were with ages 17-19. Seriously OP, get it out of your head. You likely dodged a bullet.

How did you meet?

yea when you reach a certain age and want to learn what you should have learned a long time ago you will always make a foo out of yourself. still you need to grow so get over it.

even though you never had it you see it all around you an you feel that you are missing something.you can call it nature, your biological purpose or the way it is

stand by your weakness and hang your ass out the window. meaning get out and fail until you dont

thas what im afraid of. it will kill me

Tit bump

what a sad bunch of cringey cuck losers LOL i feel so bad for you anons... HS and being a teenager on a lot of drugs fucking stupid bitties is one of the best times of your life, yall sucked at being a yout

how original. You silly cunt

Id rather not fuck anyone than to fuck a fatty. You are sick in the fucking head m8

thank you

> feminism gets me all the girls
> Communication and respect = 10/10 sex

It depends how you act now. Many people didn't get any in high school and turned out to be bosses. Try not being a bitch. Maybe bait tho.