I know it's a long shot, but I need your help generous anons...

I know it's a long shot, but I need your help generous anons. I've been fucked over by the company I worked for because the manager turned on me for some reason and I've been unemployed for nearly a month now. I've been applying to pretty much everywhere but either they're not looking to hire or I don't hear back from them.
I'm gonna lose my place because of this shit and I don't want to have to forfeit my bond and move home to mooch off my parents cause they can't afford it.
I know I'll get shat on but if you have any spare Bitcoin at all, I will fucking love you of you send me even a little bit. I'm borderline broke right now.

Any lil bit is appreciated

where do you live i could maybe find u a job

Melbourne my man

Richfag here
What will you do for me if I give you some money?

What do you want me to do?

I can send you a heartfelt letter in the mail?

If you did that I would've given you 1 pence and bought your country just to mock you with it.

sell ur phone, buy a cheaper one and use the rest of the money

Kill someone.

I'll pay you back plus 10% when I actually start making dollarydoos again?

this happened recently

beta poorfag

nobody cares

Yeah I didn't think there'd be any luck posting here. Thanks for the ideas anyway anons. If you happen to know of any work in Melbourne that I could swing into post details please.

hays recruitment got me a job in a day
protip:
get a forklift ticket
your laughin

Interesting proposition.
I'll take you up on it. I'm willing to do anything so hopefully it will work out. Fuck I'm gonna have to ask someone for a loan 'til my first paycheck though. Fuck

How much do you need to pay the deposit on the gold storage account lawyer bank government fees, before we both swim in millions?

Didn't have to take a spelling test then?

More than I can afford

join the army, ez cash

Are there any quick ways to make money online that aren't shady af or obvious pyramid schemes?

got a mate who makes a few bucks here and there in airtasker

>sell cp

BUMFIGHTS!