What's wrong with my vagina? It's kind of sore and there's these little black dots around it...

What's wrong with my vagina? It's kind of sore and there's these little black dots around it, I can't tell if those are just ungrown hairs.

thats what happens when you fuck niggers bitch.

It's just hair, and maybe you're fucking/masturbating to hard/much, so you're sore. Or you have an infection. Go to a doctor.

First stages of HIV

Ew wtf! My dirty ass Mexican ex had the same shit and when I pinched it, the black things popped out like a worm. Made me puke in my mouth and I broke up the next day. That's fucking nasty. Idk what they are, but they're nasty af

I see the issue. There's some kind of massive black object inside it. Might want to get that checked.

This.
You might want to get that removed OP

Those are blackheads, which are clogged pores with pus trapped behind them. Pinch them and they'll pop.

What you should do is find some good-quality anti-bacterial soap and use it when you shower. Eventually, the problem will clear up.

In the meantime, I'd be happy to come over and pop those little fuckers while I eat your snatch.

were gonna need to see the actual vagina to get a better idea of whats going on.

Bump for more opinions...

go to a gynecologist

show it...

Wax, don't shave.

those are called pores, you dipshit. and they can get dirty or clogged and usually you don't even see it.

"ew! this thing is getting moist! I better break up!"

kys, you fag

First, don't ask Sup Forums or anywhere in the internet for medical advice, if at all possible see a doctor.

are you fucking kidding? if you post a pic like that, just post it, and don't put a fucking black bar over the pussy.

noone should give any advice before the original is posted.

what happened to Sup Forums?

>What's wrong with my vagina? It's kind of sore and there's these little black dots around it, I can't tell if those are just ungrown hairs.

Are you that much of a paranoid whore that some fag on Sup Forums would be able to identify you from a pic of your cunt?

fucking hell

its just clogged pores and hairs. scrub your dirty snatch more often after the shower with a towel to exfoliate. It will make the area a nicer color too and not look like you rubbed shit all over yourself

Agreed. Unblock your pussy, you fucking albino nigger

Whats going on here O__O

absolutely this

Shit, false alarm guys.
That's just my underarm, heh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Congratulations your armpit looks like an infected anus

That will explain the censor and why to hide it

>try harder OP

well played

>Shit, false alarm guys.
>That's just my underarm, heh.
hahahahahaaaa 10/10

Nice kek, nice dubs and nice underarm. user wins again....