Ask a guy who's been making female profiles on various websites and assuming a female identity for the sake of lulz...

ask a guy who's been making female profiles on various websites and assuming a female identity for the sake of lulz anything

Are you Kristin Ritter?

How's life?

Have you recieved any dick pics so far?

>for the sake of lulz
sure Op

one giant fap party
none

If thats you than you can suck my dick anyday op

>ask a guy

I did the same in my bored days. Being a girl in internet assures lots of replies and interest, if you enter as a dude you get 0 answers and attention.

Im not gay btw, just too depressed with my life and looking for conversation.

pretty much this, been diagnosed with severe depression and haven't done much to treat it

Im Been talking with random guys, even the same guys for quite a while. Nothing sexual, not even fake pictures, just having someone who actually wants to talk. It may sound cringy, but I think it actually helps (5-10% only).

After being dumped by my gf I found myself with no friends at all, and having to work at home -freelancer- forces me to do these kind of things.

And then you see girls bitching about no one giving them enough attention. You can be an average guy, lots of hobbies, interesting and getting 0 messages or matches.
Be a girl, even 4/10 and receive 500 every day. And also, not only sexual messages, even guys trying the best out of them just for a talking or friendship.

Life its too fucked up for men.

Why are you such a pathetic waste of space?

Why for the luls? Do what I do, make female profiles and use it to extract money out of men. I made $7500 last month.

i tried going out but it doesnt work, all i see is a bunch of fake assholes pretending to have a good time

dad issues

going out alone doesnt really works. it ends up depressing you more, even if they are just pretending.
I dont know your age but for sure you are younger than me (30yo). If you are still studying or at college, be sure to take advantage of that.
After you move on and enter in the "adult" world, its far harder to meet new people. And easier to fall in the pit of loneliness.

I gave everything for my gf, stayed together for 6 years. One day to another she left me for a vulture guy who was waiting for her and I found myself alone and doing things like those I tell.

its like i want to be alone, but at the same time, it bothers me to do so, i dont engage horny men on the interwebs for the sake of company, but just to laugh at how stupid they are

>This!

Have you made any money doing this? Like asking them to buy you things?

Does it turn you on?

why did you do it? was it for the lulz?

"for the sake of lulz" is that what their calling faggots now?

Have you been making femal profiles on various websites and assuming a female identity for the sake of lulz?
Can I ask you anything?

do u think im sexy bb