Wanna piss some people off?

Wanna piss some people off?

SIGN THIS PETITION:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

If trump responds to this it would BTFO these faggots into oblivion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

schameless self bump

If you stay British Soldiers If you stay
You'll never ever beat the IRA
For the 14 men in Derry
Are the last that you will bury
So take a tip And leave us bloody be

So Go on home British Soldiers Go on home
Have you got no fucking homes of your own
For 800 years we've fought you without fear
And we will fight you for 800 more

>Irish Nationalist
>pro antifa

The strange thing about Irish "independence" is that they're now a vassal state of Berlin/Brussels.

And they wonder why the Irish are reknowned the world over for being a country of village idiots.

the irish are nice people and should have their own country

Child shit son. Unfunny and obviously part of your shitty agenda. Go find some real keks kid and come back here.

They used to have their own country having gained independence in 1922. Unfortunately they sold themselves cheap to the EU in 1973. Now they have the illusion of having their own country, much like the Greeks. If Berlin says they should starve, then it's not potatoes for the Irish...!

Fuck you, fascist cunt

Hope you cry like a baby when you're not good or pure enough to avoid the chambers.

I will sign. Fuck Antifa, they are the real fascists.

need to edit it so that it claims antifa "clearly attempts to violate our right to free speech"

> Idiot liberals
> I guess that makes D-Day Marines the real fascists

Fuck the antifa fascists, can I sign if I'm not a murrican?

>baiting this hard
Anyone who isn't lacking in intelligence or brainwashed beyond salvation by the left should understand to sign this. We're not going to wait until they grow both in numbers and networking until they're an actual problem to society and a risk of civil war. This nonsense has lived it's half-life, now is the time to finally strike it down and reintroduce sanity.

When you are assaulting people, shutting down public speeches, looting, and rioting just because some offer a different point of view in the form of WORDS rather than action.... yeah it kind of brings you pretty close to being a fucking brown shirt fascist. Kill yourself communist scum.

>marines
>D-Day
pick one faggot

Signed

Yeah.

>1 signed

not your army, you total faggot

It has a delayed counter.

Signed, they are a group of idiots. The alt-right used to be for those who disagreed with republicans yet still were conservative. Then groups like Antifa called the alt-right Nazis which in turn attracted neo-nazis and ruined the name of the alt-right.

K, signed

is that the only option to ensure public funding is disabled?

Not to mention half of the building they destroy are owned by supporters of the left. So they are hurting their own cause!

I am waiting for the counter to update...

Get fucked OP

Be righteous. Be on the just side of history.

stop shilling

Wouldn't matter anyway. Notice none of the names are displayed anymore after signing. This was Obama's deal, not Trump. Highly likely nothing will come from this.

>signing something is shilling
Go suck Obama's dick, faggot.

Bourgeois free speech is bullshit. The rich and influential have more power over information and thus spread capitalist BS.

> Stop crying over broken property and broken fash jaws
> Fucking shit-eating bootlickers

Shameless suggestion that you like sucking dicks

>get fucked
>be righteous
top kek

The liberal state assasinates its opponents, practices torture and has a monopoly on violence/

> All ideologies protect themselves with violence
> Fighting back against people spreading poisonous lies is the best we can do

Is Antifa actually one discrete organisation? I thought it was an umbrella term.

It's not a united thing, fash are just idiots and are playing liberals like violins here.

> Justifying Trump rounding up political opponents when he's already shaping up for a coup.

Nah, it's an actual organization.

found the cancer

u mad about nobody giving a fuck about you?

I don't know in USA but in Europe they are an organization funded by EU and some other gray figures

> Rick and Morty say this is fash bullshit
> Lol your chatting out your arse m8

Some use the term 'Antifa' when fighting fascism, but the group "Antifa" are a bunch of idiots that believe destroying public property while doing "peaceful" protests will solve something.

Says the faggot exercising free speech and posting on a Korean image board using his computer brought to him via capitalism. Did you stop at Starbucks and buy a double latte before shit posting?

You know, reading this shillpost I'm struck with the realization that shills are helping to create and define the enemy they think they're being paid to fight. Anyone with a moderate opinion is bamboozled by shills and reaches this point of saturation where any non Trump-supporter must be treated as a shill. They've made it so we literally cannot talk bad about him in our own community, a community that normally talks a lot of shit about anyone and everyone.

Trump's plot armor is so thick even Sup Forums can't talk shit about him - and he's making his enemy pay for it FOR HIM. He just can't stop winning.

Pretty boring tbh pham - post again when you've got a chance to name something after Hitler.

Funded by EU
> That's some flat earth level conspiracy idiocy
> Yes a capitalist Troika is funding anti-capitalist decentralised orgs.

Great, no better way to prove once and for the mainstream media that he is a fascist. Criminalizing an organization called "Anti fascist action"

Do you even think before you type?

No it's not. Form your own. ORGANIZE LOCALLY. Don't let in anybody you don't know and trust.
No.

> Dick Spencer humiliated
> Milo stopped from spreading poisonous lies

Must have taken a lot of time to find that shitty copypasta

> Fash can't be debated

>pls no bully
What a hero to the white people this man is

> Muh Property

> Won't somebody think of the windows

it's either delayed or being fucked with by site admins because I signed it also

But everyone knows the Indians did that

You wouldn't know what a real fascist was if one walked up to you, ripped your pants off, threw you over a barrel and ass raped you dry, not even giving you a pillow to bite on!

>(Oh, shit! That made me hot!) XD

great dubs

I signed too and waiting for the counter

> How dare the Antifas be politically violent
> Let's use state political violence on them

Fuck that - people thought they could debate Hitler as well, how well did that fucking work out?

Wow, they managed to stop two people out of the hundreds of innocents hurt by their riots and the thousands of dollars worth of damage they caused to people who actually have jobs and don't have time to riot.

Gee, I wonder what will happen if you have Anti-Fasc labeled a terrorist organization.

You will end up getting leftist organization that's more militant and more violent, and constitutes an actual threat. Or is that what you are going for?

> Jesus Knew you had to break a few bourgie omlettes to fight injustice

Says fash like it's cool.

>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA faggot.

Hundreds of innocents hurt
> What u chatting
> Also rather that than Dick Spencer's genocidal BS

> Edgy

Reminds me of those twits who say that veterans fought for freedom of speech. Put Spencer in front of a WWII vet from just after the war and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't waste any time debating him.

>Or is that what you are going for?

It would be great if they start to be even more violent.
I want a race war, but I also want to be on the rightful side.

>You will end up getting leftist organization that's more militant and more violent,

That just gives us an excuse to purge more leftist. It's a win win situation

So you can't label a group of people who hurt others and destroy property as domestic terrorist. Ya that makes a lot of sense. Then leftist can label conservatives as "Nazis" then they get mad when we fight back. go hide in your safe space kid

Signed.
Not. Faggot alt-right trumpians.

This much butthurt lol

>chatting the truth
>don't support trump before you ask
>antifa are thugs
youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4

I honestly could care less. Violence is entertainment. It's hilarious watching Trump fail miserably at diplomacy.

Oh and I am not talking about Antifascism as a whole. I am talking about a certain group of them attacking people who have nothing to do with their cause.

Signed because fuck those Soros funded cock sucking Antifa fucks

>fail miserably

You mean win, over and over again. Better get use to it

Go to youtube or whatever you watch and most of them are low lives just out of college with no work force experience, who are protesting against things they have no knowledge about.

get off of here fascists!

Fuck off kid, Sup Forums isn't your personal army

Win by hanging up the phone on an ally? Yes really won that phone call.

Yeah okay anybody using the term "Fash" unironically is a fucking shill. I mean I suppose Sup Forums could try to take the fashion board but they'd hit us with their purses and stuff.

something says edgy when trump won the election and trump supporters still crying fucking salty tears.

liberal spreading fear like usual..trump is not shaping up for a coup faggot, hes fixing all our problems, and hes gonna deal with you commie fucks next

You know it's funny when a fag triggers leftist so bad they burn down their own college and start a riot. Destroying the same institutions that gave rise to their bullshit to begin with... What will they do when they destroy all their own safe spaces..... LoL

you have to love this fag. Isn't even American but has the balls to speak about it.. go back to fuck off England faggot. Hope someone kills this bitch

He's just a parasite and just like all parasites they need to be killed.

>something says edgy when trump won the election and Hillary and Bernie supporters still crying fucking salty tears.

Fixed

Stop it you are triggering me. Seriously stop it! As if I care what you faggots post about. Kek.

spotted in Berkley

bump

Sup Forums is a group of people with a large variety of political beliefs. He can post whatever he wants so quit acting like you represent all of Sup Forums jackass

"Ha, look at those silly liberals wasting their time doing things that won't amount to anything! Come sign my online petition!"

Jesus Christ, America.