After eating a mango I've got bits stuck in my teeth

After eating a mango I've got bits stuck in my teeth.

ITT: Mildly annoying things.

op

unoriginal faggots.

>When you get a strand of hair stuck on your arm or face but can't pick it off because it's transparent and the feeling stays with you for at least 5 minutes

t. angry OP

yes

>when you pull out from ass and your dick stink and hurt

Wiping after taking a shit that never comes out clean

i know that feel

Ok, when you have a splinter of some sort, too small to see it and find it. Yet every time you brush against something it pokes you again.

my dad had this in his pinky finger, it was some kind of metal wire that went deep, we got a bit of it out but a piece stayed in and he ended up with this massive lump the size of a marble on his finger, he had to go to the doctors several times to deal with it and it was incredibly painful for him to move his finger.

Stop eating greasy junk food all the time. Goes away in a month with a consistently clean diet. My ass is clean in two wipes almost every time.

Mine is still dirty after 20 wipes teach me senpai

are you sure you've pooped everything out before you begin wiping?

Yes?

sticking skins to roll a spliff

try gently digging in with the toilet paper as you wipe, you might pick out bigger pieces, just don't do it too hard your you'll accidentally fist yourself.

i have it from my childhood i always spend 30 minutes on shitter then 30 minutes wiping i dont remember nigger penetrating my butthole as a kid

when you have to break a note cause you don't have the right change

No I habitually start wiping mid-shit you fucktard

act as bitchy as you want but I'm not the one who cant properly wipe their own ass.

when you forget you made a mug of tea and it goes cold

Next time I'll wipe with your face, hillnigger

maybe then it'll actually be clean captain swampass.

I definitely will because you simply can't resist licking an ass clean when it's in front of you, goatfucker

you're just grumpy because your butthole is itchy and unclean.

when you accidentally use google instead of tor

I really am

have you tried wetwipes?
they can clear some of the gunk.

I asked my pimp but he won't cover the cost