/Depression/Core

I think my depression has officially reached it's peak, give my your best /Depression/Core to help me try not to kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwpP6gNiIWE
youtube.com/watch?v=TVD8iww-cfs
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=691CFADB82FBE4342218E9C71D1EA2CA
youtube.com/watch?v=GBGptAXOLm0
youtube.com/watch?v=HUR4gRnjvmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU
youtube.com/watch?v=y3mGOyn1gRY
youtube.com/watch?v=EgyOn02b4G0
youtube.com/watch?v=PYtSjFDggkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=OwpP6gNiIWE

think BIG user

I really hate how people use mental illness for attention seeking purposes.

Relevant chart

>"I'm a bit sad and lonely so I must be depressed"

Just grow up you attention whore

>not listening to/watching soul wrecking music/films to better understand and further dwelve into your isolated/abused/socially inept state

Embrace the negative emotions my dear friend, escapism is for the weak.

>attention seeking

>is posting anonymously on the internet, wanting music recommendations, not asking people to wallow with/for him

as someone who struggles with mental illness, sometimes you want community and stuff to help you cope, and you come somewhere like here because people in real life think shit like the shit you just spouted. shut the fuck up.

that said, for OP, don't look for music that is depressing or deals in those themes, necessarily. just start looking for new music that you enjoy. that's the far better solution, in my opinion. plus, think of all the great shit you haven't heard yet, either due to lack of digging or because it hasn't come out yet. in terms of music-related reasons to live, that's big to me. experiencing fantastic art is what makes me like being human, i don't care if that's pathetic to some people like the guy i responded to, it works for me, and i feel fulfilled from it.

This is a chance, OP. Listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=TVD8iww-cfs
and read
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=691CFADB82FBE4342218E9C71D1EA2CA

There are times in certain people's lives when they feel that all their certainties are wavering, all their lights dimming, all the voices of their passions and affection falling silent, including everything that enlivens and moves their being. Thus, being led back to his own center, the individual confronts the problems of all problems: Who am I?
This is you now, OP. Never look back.

So no one should be allowed to talk about it on the internet ever?

Someone who is severely depressed and on the verge of suicide isn't going to be asking for music recommendations. Proper communities and psychiatric help exist, and Sup Forums is not one of them.

Yeah, OP was clearly being hyperbolic when he said "to help me try not to kill myself", you autist. Also you don't have be on the verge of suicide to be depressed. Quit being such a whiny twat for once in your life.

>i am the authority on all human behavior

>since i am right, we should ignore or belittle all of these people

>also ignore that OP explicitly asked for music recommendations

didn't you post the same thread yesterday?

i'd say this is miserable enough for you user.

everything about it screams "faux-depressive that wants to self deprecate and not go outside to talk to real people".

have fun.

wtf is this, black magic?
I'm getting weird Holy Mountain vibes

I'm not trying to be an asshole, so stop being so reactionary. I have personally known people who have taken their own life, and it really bugs me when people make light of the situation or co-op mental illness to make them seem unique. Sorry I pissed you people off.

just have to interject with a song for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBGptAXOLm0

That is the first step. Follow the vibes.
Read the book. Never look back.

don't worry about them. you just called them out for being posers

i have clinical depression and music just aids in the process of healing. i need serious help from professionals

Stop pretending to know how every suicidal person acts. I've been suicidal at multiple points and I still browsed and posted on Sup Forums on a daily basis, mainly because it was the only form of meaningful interaction in my life that wasn't plagued with anxiety.

Dude but do you actually think all people who are severely depressed actively seek out the help they need? Many of them do not, for a multiple reasons (therapy and mental hospitals are expensive, some people are too depressed to even find the motivation to make an appointment, some people have had bad experience in therapy and damaging therapists, etc. etc.). That's why many people do not end up getting help at all and end up actually killing yourself. You don't know how OP feels and saying stuff like this is just kind of spiteful and mean. And I know someone already said it, but it's an anonymous forum so I don't see how it could be attention seeking.

This shit is so bad it makes me want to kill myself while listening.

i've been given various mental health diagnoses, i've failed suicide once before, two of my close friends committed suicide, my cousin committed suicide, my mom attempted suicide. these aren't things i'm bragging about, but since apparently my opinion is invalid because you think your experience with the subject is "greater" than mine, there it is. i'm () by the way.

i agree, i don't like when people make light of it or use it to exploit a social situation. it really does diminish the seriousness of the issue. however, we aren't OP, and we don't know how honest he's being in his post. speaking from personal experience, i absolutely have come to places like Sup Forums when i've been near my lowest, on the verge of self-harm, because music and art helps me, and as vile as this community can be, there are some of us losers with decent taste.

again, i agree that people shouldn't play up their mental health problems, for really any reason. however, i think the more harmful thing is to assume that OP and people like OP are just being hyperbolic, because that could make them feel worse in the instance that they're being serious, since they will feel even more isolated even when they came to an anonymous music community asking for music recommendations relevant to their situation. i didn't mean to sound ridiculous or reactionary, especially since i really agree with what you posted just now. it seems like we are coming from similar places but arrived at different conclusions.

>has access to the internet
>wastes time asking on Sup Forums for recs
m8 this is just excuses you're making. i agree therapy is expensive. but there's TONS of free info on youtube. and you can pirate CBT books online.

nah it definitely has its merit.

no denying it is a miserable album.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUR4gRnjvmQ

The only problem with that chart is that it doesn't have big black's "atomizer" for self-immolation.
Mainly because of the song "kerosene"

Needs pic related for vehicular impact and then it's good

That nigga Tront Reznor was going to kill himself, but then Bowie said no, so he didn't.

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral
Mount Eerie - A Crow Looked At Me
Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell
Animal Collective - Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished
Henryk Gorecki - Sympony no. 3
Franz Schubert - Winterreise
Red House Painters - Down Colorful Hill
Sun Kil Moon - Benji
Shining - Halmstad
The Angelic Process - Weighing Souls With Sand
Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Blind Willie Johnson - Dark Was The Night
Codeine - The White Birch
Giles Corey - s/t
Brian Eno - Ambient 4: On Land
Joy Division
COIL
patron saint of bridge burners - sorry
the Microphones - the Glow pt. 2
The Body - I Shall Die Here

we're all gonna make it brahs

Jonwayne - rap album two

The guy nearly chocked to death on his vomit because of alcoholism. Listen from start to finish my friend and feel better

youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU

Also Yoshimi battles the pink robots

youtube.com/watch?v=y3mGOyn1gRY

why is Sup Forums such trash in ever genre even depression-core?

>Marijuana overdose

What did they mean by this?

turn on the lights on or maybe take a nap, also if you're not seeking help already you should

oh and don't come here for support, i feel like you're extra likely to be shat upon here

its when u smoke so much weed that you dont feel like doing anything even sleep and just dont feel like putting forth the effort to do anything but slowly die

a weed overdose just entails paranoia and maybe some faux heart attack symptoms, thats it

thats not an overdose thats just substance abuse mixed with depression

It's when you're so high that you feel like the only way to escape the high is through suicide.

no dude trust me i have a phd in smoking weed

For years this has been my go to album for when I'm feeling blue. Hope it helps

youtube.com/watch?v=EgyOn02b4G0

youtube.com/watch?v=PYtSjFDggkU

im gonna kill myself. just to prove a point

Sorority Noise - Using
Sorority Noise - A Portrait Of
Bad Heaven (Bah Deavn) - If U want

clearly you've never dealt with mental health issues.

i feel miserable all the time and the only thing keeping me alive is the fact that one day, i could make something worthwhile, something people will listen to.

is it ever going to happen Sup Forums

someone is going to call me a faggot for this, but yeah user, it totally could. the only way it will though, is if you stay alive and work on your craft. i'm in a pretty similar position and state of mind. that keeps me going.

And what would that 'point' be? And how do you think anyone would get your 'point'?