twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GAMEY

IT LETS YOU KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM

>tfw the state of Minnesota pays this fuck to advertise for the lottery

WHY?

It's got a diaper taste. In a good way.

YOU CAN REALLY TASTE THE OCEAN FLOOR

LEAN

Just tastes like someone popped a fish egg right into your mouth.

I actually think he didn't like eating durian.

he also has this weird thing about walnuts

you can really taste the fecal matter in every bite!

Can't believe they let him get his show back after shooting that innocent nigger.

Crusty...bloody...irony....man, this is just revolting.

OF ALL THE CHARRED GOAT ANUS I'VE HAD IN MY TRAVELS, THIS IS THE MOST BARNYARD-Y AND DELICIOUS OF ALL OF THEM, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY

He's a dork but at least his head isn't up his ass like Bourdain. Bizarre Foods is comfy as hell.

EARTHY UNDERTONES

>I'm traveling to a remote village in eastern Brazil, 60 miles in every direction from civilization, to try a local delicacy.

What is he going to eat lads?

Some typical stew made from pork scraps that he'll praise to high hell just like every other time he eats that

POOPY

IT TASTES A BIT LIKE RABBIT

Bourdain's smugness is half his appeal

Yes.

>bizzareposting

I'm alright with this one

MMM! HMM! OH MAH GAWH!

Bourdain only good show is The Layover.

It keeps his fartsniffing to a minimum while providing information.

I vacationed in Hong Kong just to buy a suit.

Isn't it true that he eats just about anything and everything because he was a homeless drug addict dumpster diving and blowing guys in NYC?

yes

that'd be sad if years of drug abuse left him with a narrow spectrum of taste.
>Nutty
>Gamey
imagine if this was your world.

Bizarre Foods is literally my favorite show of all time. I know every episode, inside and out. I've been watching from the premiere, 10 years ago when I was 12. I've grown up with Bizarre Foods, it's pure art.

Travel Channel is so based outside of Man vs. Food and that one show with the bearded guy who fucks up people's vacations.

Travel Channel would be the best channel on TV if it were nothing but Bizarre Foods, No Reservations, Expedition Unknown, Kitchen Nightmares but with hotels hosted by the bald guy, and shows about ghosts.

>outside of MvF
why?

>every food product has huge chunks of solid fat

I thought he got fired as CEO of Men's Wearhouse?

Bizarre foods is comfy as fuck

It's very earthy, it's like eating dirt.
You know how sometimes if you don't wash a vegetable and you taste that earthiness? It's like that.

>OH MAH GAWH

I haven't heard something so perfectly in my mind's ear in ages.

>fartsniffing

I can see his face, too.

I WAS HOMELESS YA KNOW

>this rare african rodent penis has a....

woody aftertaste

what is it with jews and other mens' dicks?

cause he's one of the few Minnesotan people the rest of the country gives a shit about. Some friends of mine here in MN have met him and apparently he's a bretty cool guy

It has that nice wet-dirt kind of taste with a pungent, rustic sinew-flavor.

>son of a BITCH
>sonofabitch
>I was going to spare you but changed my mind

Watching him hold back vomit after eating some unclean intestines nearly made me vomit.

I love the guy but don't understand his hatred of spam. It's not that bad, c'mon.

I hate the host, I hate the editing, I hate the subject matter.

>Those awkward people in the restaurant cheering him on and having their meal interrupted just so that they can be on TV

Look at those little bits of scrotum with the pubic hair still attached... fantastic! *glomp*

>those press conferences afterwards

>Expedition Unknown

Fuck no, the dumb fuck Indiana Jones wannabe of a host is so obnoxious I couldn't stand five minutes of that shit.

Why are so many famous chefs recovering coke addicts?

Because of him I want to visit the MN state fair.

>BULLET IN THE CHAMBER

the service industry, the restaurant business in particular, has one of the highest rates of drug users and alcoholics. a lot of it can be attributed to the fact that they work odd hours. you usually work nights and weekends. you can't go out like normal people and party, so you end up starting at work, and then continue the party at co-workers' houses in the early morning hours.

Because after getting yourself cleaned up it's easy to get a job as a dishwasher and work your way up through a restaurant learning stuff as you go form the guys who paid for their education, I guess. Then once you learned what you need to know about food and apply it correctly, you can be a master chef.

>that wonderful rotten corpse smell

>IT TASTES LIKE A COW JUST TOOK A SHIT DIRECTLY INTO MY MOUTH, BUT IN A GOOD WAY

what did he mean by this

you can really taste the animal

you need drugs to work those hours. ive seen it first hand and im lucky i got out.

They're surrounded by baking soda all day, what do you think?

The parasite eggs from being washed in raw sewage really give it a unique texture.

>Its gamey, you know youre eating an animal but you get the little hint of nuts and grass on the back end,it has the consistency of vasoline but really is quite good

I ain't even made at this shitshow,coralos.

It's only a matter of
Time before he eats some
Cambodian child's penis, "it's actually a delicacy in heir culture, he died of natural
Causes and the penis was preserved".

Samantha Brown's shows were comfy as fuck.

I saw him on a talkshow recently and he said if offered long pig he'd gladly eat it. I guess I'm not surprised but I didn't expect him to say it.

sauce or stop trying to ruin my childhood

youtube.com/watch?v=GqHI0AXyYaE

2:20

they were good. also i really wanted to fuck her

He also hates oatmeal.

COME ON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY

GREASY GRIMY GOPHER GUTS

>the wandering spoon
I would have preferred that name

>it tastes like the bottom of the ocean, but in a good way

Colbert didn't even hesitate when eating any of that.

I still love him. I can't help it.

It's a show about watching a guy eat weird stuff, user. The Wandering Spoon sounds like something a bard would sing.

Yeah, I like him. People just want him to do his Colbert Report persona forever. He's a cool guy, his interview with Howard Stern was great.

>Five year old foreskin
that got real bizarre real fast

it takes like smegma vinegar soup, in a good way

i wanna play his head like a bongo

It's a shame they apparently only licensed that "How Bizarre" song for the first season, if that.
I guess it didn't really fit too much, but it's a bit of a nostalgic song.
youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY

Favorite thing about this guy is that he keeps an open mind about food, but isn't afraid to call out nasty shit and the people who eat it.

Notable examples were when he ate some fish head jelly buried in a burlap sack in Canada, and when he had fermented skate flesh in Asia. Both times he basically said "what the fuck is wrong with you people?"

He does that himself.

100% agree. I'm going to Montreal in October just for food because of this show.

No food show will ever top Good Eats. Good Eats and Mythbusters ruined science shows by making everything else seem inferior.

I know, but I just like it. sounds comfy

THE MENSTRUAL BLOOD REALLY TIES IT ALL TOGETHER, MMMM, JUST OUTRAGEOUS

it tastes like a pocket full of nickles and lint. it's got a real minerally taste. i can't get enough of it

Prince is dead ;_;

The taste of the cow scrotum is just fantastic. What a gorgeous flavor. Its sort of mealy with just a hint of slime.

Comfy as fuck. Last time I travelled around Europe, I actually visited a few of the cities she had covered on her shows since she made them look so comfy.

so much this

nice tummy

TANGY

JOOCY

LUCY

I've fapped to this woman so many times.

>minerally

There we go. Every organ meat.