Dick.

>clean
tastes just like the inside of your mouth

>dirty
sour piss and ball sweat

It tastes like cunt.

Salty milk and coins..

You've never touched a girl have you?

salty rusty coins.... and put ur finger inside ur bottom lip of ur mouth, that's the most accurate feeling of a vagina

this here

like warm apple pie covered in vinegar.

Dead fish.

I've tasted two vaginas in my life. The first actually tasted quite horrible. It was stinky to say the least. I don't know what was the cause exactly, but that girl killed my boner like nothing else.

The second one though was amazing. Unspeakably amazing. It didn't taste like anything in particular, but to this day I crave to eat it as regularly as possible.

>tastes just like the inside of your mouth

So It tastes like mashed potatos, chicken brest cutlet and pepsi?

The first one probably didn't clean herself properly.

like a thousand different things every next hour. always a new nice experience for me

Like ur mom.

a healthy vagina is a bit salty, but after a while it's a bit neutral and sweet, after you lick up the juices all over the vagina the clit tastes just like your spit

Just lick a room temperatured fish

Clean: Skin
"Dirty": Armpit that has the ability piss itself

I don't know if it's a matter of eating habits and/or hygene. But in my experience, wealthier girls taste nice. Not so different that the taste you get from french kissing. But the trashier the girl, the dirtier the cunt. Poor girl pussy tastes like drunk pee, rusty metal and rotten meat.

You will accomplish nothing, but keks will be had.

Spot on to point out that every girl tastes a bit different.

It depends on diet and genetics. The best girls to eat out don't really taste like anything, think of how the inside of your cheek tastes?

Other girls taste nasty. If there is a smell it's usually a good indicator.

Tastes like pussy. Every girl is different cause biology. Pussy has an inherent pussy taste, but there will be differences. Sometimes subtle, sometimes not so subtle.

Just like how a person has a natural sorta scent about them, the same is true of vaginas. I have this one ex gf, total fucking bitch, I hope she is dead now but goddamn did her pussy taste and smell good.

After eating her out I could smell it for hours on my face and it would give me a hard on. Pheromones or watever idk, whatever it was her biology was doing to me it was the best tasting pussy I've ever had, still to this day.

Which is too bad cause wow I hated that bitch.

clams

poo

Pussy

In my opinion, slightly salty and slightly metallic. All really depends on the cleanliness of the pussy in question though

Unless she has bad hygiene, just kind of like a mouth, but in an awkward place.

dried pee if she don't rinse it off for you

You tasted the wrong hole friend

Vegetarian and vegan girls taste sweet & tangy, consistency is like booger spit. Its always best right after a shower, & in my experience smell is stronger than the actual taste.

A vagina.

reddit.com/r/RandomActsOfMD

"I don't have any experience with women, and I'm looking for someone to teach me."

Good luck!

My ex was like that too, it almost had a cinnamon smell to it if that makes sense. Tasted sweet, she always ate pretty decently too, maybe that did it.

My wife isn't terrible, but seriously I tell her to make sure she showers before hand. At the end of the day it's hard to handle, she usually makes my dick smell funny after we do it (she had her tubes tied and I had a vasectomy so I love being able to raw dog it). But seriously, pit stank and piss is a huge turn off.

Lick the outside of your wrist, wait a bit and smell
I incline to say that everybody is different. Also depends on the part of the month, irony when she is close to period.
Tastes different if she showers regularly, I personally like when she showers tonight and I eat her the next day, it's a more powerful smell and it makes me diamonds. It may smell a bit like piss at first but if she washes with clean water that goes away and you're left with pushy taste. If you have a beard you can smell her for days...I love it.
Ps: only ate 1 girl, current long term girlfriend who is a bit chubby but she always smells and taste heavenly

you know that smell you get on your finger when you scratch an itch right on your anoose and then sniff it
there you go

agree. Being clean and diet will play factors I'm sure. But we all have a unique set of aromas about us. This one girl I used to fuck LOVED the way I smelled, she said it would make her horny just coming into my room.

Idk, pheromones are a thing and certain pheromones or smells are gonna set off people when the combo is right I guess.

Gratz user, you just unlocked a mentor and pussy owner to train hours and hours.

Pic related.

It tastes like shit but you'll get used to it.
Lick your own sweaty closed armpits for comparison.

>LOVED the way I smelled

not my cologne, or my deodorant. Just me, the way my body naturally smells. Probably should have included this in my post. It wasn't my hygiene that she liked it was my "me" smell. The only way she could describe it when I asked was
>nice, clean man smell

watever the fuck that means. she couldn't tell me what it means only that was her only way to say it

Butthole...

Lol

All you guys saying the pussy tastes metallic and not realizing it's just leftover menstrual fluid

Salt and old pennies

put a bunch of pennies in your mouth and that's what it tastes like
except hairy pennies

**salty pennies and milk

just once?
ive gotten old

They taste different. Some salty/bittersweet, others are sweet, some acidic.

Never had the metallic except once when her period came minutes later while I was fucking her.

Some taste bad, some good, some delicious.

I love eating pussy.

not nearly as good as dick

pennies and musk.

Lemon and sweat.

Pretty much this

Piss and vinegar!!!

>once i was visiting a friend on St Croix (kingshill)
>there was a private beach we'd go to each morning just before sunrise
>she and i would undress, and let the rising sun gently warm our bodies there on the sand
>often we made love there in the predawn light
>it was slow, sensual, and culminated in shared pleasures too magnificent to accurately describe with mere words

that, my friend, is what vagina tastes like

at least when the damn slut takes a shower once in a while

It varies a little from girl to girl but it depends a lot on what they have been eating. For example, your mothers twat would taste like my come .

Bags of sand

like licking yourself in the armpit after an sweaty workout

EPIC LOL

>random lines from harlequin novels
>this is what pussy taste like

Your mom

I've only ever tasted one which is my current gfs, but it doesn't taste like anything in particular. Just a non strong "vagina" taste and it goes away after you clean it off. Even on her period that shit doesn't taste that bad.
>Not eating your girl out on her period

it depends.

Get a girlfriend and ask her.

Every human has a smell. we are desensitized to our own so that if a new smell that would signal danger we can pick it up. It's like how if you leave where you live for a while and come back you notice it.

...depends.

oh boy youre count dracula?

In addition to hygiene and diet, hormones change the taste. My wife had a fun, pungent smell (consistent with the user who described armpit odor) that changed to a smell and taste like hay while pregnant.

Dirty pennies

This.
Also note that a pussy tastes different depending on her menstrual cycle. Ovulation time is definitely the most delicious.

Hair changes the taste too. My wife has a more armpit type of taste and smell when she has more hair, but when she shaves you get a more salty taste that eventually goes away. For some reason I prefer when she has more hair but that's just me.

I don't want to even imagin the dirty bitches most of you have been licking for that kind of responses.

armpit, coins, or salty milk

absolutely gross, just taste like piss and sweat

Tastes like chicken

Chicken

The only right answer

Warm bags of sand.

tastes like penis

taste your cum and its the same shit.

All of these are wrong. If a girl is taking great care of her box, it has virtually no taste at all, except for a slight hint of piss for a half hour or so after she urinates.

You fuckers been eatin' some sketchy pussy.

Put your hands down your pants and rub your balls

now lick your fingers

like that

Thats what I was bout to say. Like piss sometimes lol. If they douche with scented douches its got a great smell. I like to eat pussy with a peppernint in my mouth or something most the time.

oh i just realised i licked pussy allready quite often

depression and despair

More than the taste is mild smell, a female smell is so pleasing. And its touch that is I have kissed n licked at least 10 girls. its mainly warm and slippery, and the moaning of the girl make kissing pussy a great pleasure. Hygiene is a must. . and the taste is not remembered but the shear pleasure of pleasing and the warmth. . and the female scent like body odour.

piss, sweat, periodblood, rotten fish

Fuck this, i had a gf for a year and I only ate her out once, it was so disgusting that day (i was a virgin so i didnt know better) that i refused to eat her out and would only have her reach orgasm through penetration. Fuck that shit. It was like smelling and licking sewer water

Then she was dirty and sweaty. She was a dirty jo and u are better now with your animu waifus. Don't worry.

Kind of

are you me?

I ate my cat's vagina to test, Tasted like fish and shit.

I want to die.

I try to keep things in my diet to keep my vag pleasant for a good eating.

Pineapple
Yogurt
Fresh fruit and vegetables in general
Lot of water

piss for the first 10 seconds, then your saliva