What's the end game here?

What's the end game here?

Is Chris going to use Jenny's connections to become a comedy star when the capeshit gravy train ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw?t=23
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_We_Go
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chris wants to be a director or some other position behind the camera.

>he doesn't know Chris Evans already was a comedy star

she's the worst!!

this. plus he was pretty funny in scott pilgrim.

Trying to join the chosen people before his career takes a turn.

Very smart tbhfam

JEWISH LEGACY

im just happy to see my celebrity crush get popular. this is a big moment for chris.

The end game is plowing her avian cloaca into submission then bantering with her about it. Chris is all about the bantz.

Evans has repeatedly stated that he intends to start directing full-time as his end-game.

He was already ready to stop acting/transition to behind the scenes stuff when the Captain America role fell into his lap. The only reason he didn't bail after his initial contract expired was due to the fact that the Cap role was his breakthrough role that made him a big name actor, plus Disney dangling the promise of getting him steady work as a director working for them, if he keeps doing cape films.

Jenny will marry me.

That's the end game. We will tell fart jokes and cuddle while smoking bowls in bed all day.

No games, maybe the dude just likes trannys

The Jewluminatti ordered it.

They're a couple? That's fucking great.

More tangible proof that every (EVERY) girl no matter how "sweet" and "quirky" wants that CHAD cock.

She's a genestealer.

Maybe he likes her and they have a connection? Just because you could lock down a 10/10 cutie doesn't mean it's actually the best choice.

>CHAD

Evans is an autist.

Well she's a comedian so....she's meh. She pretty much does the female equivalent of those comedians whose only joke is "I'm a modern douchebag." but she's hot in a Jewish way so it's cool. Good for Chris, good luck at his Bris.

Egg didn't deserve to get shit on as much as she did.

You ever think that maybe the pussy game ridiculous?

ALL THE BIG NAMES ARE HERE

They are both gay. Bearding for each other. Wake up. 80% of Hollywood is gay or Bi.

E A T S
---S
---S

>small yappy dogs
could she get any more perfect bros

He's a retard low IQ CHAD. "Smell my fingers faggot." Kind of CHAD.

Man, Chris is a homewrecker.

>Evans is an autist.

this
if he wasnt a 10/10 movie star, he'd be an /r9k/ lurker

How do you go from this...

He's neither. He's just what happens when the class clown gets blessed by puberty. The only thing keeping him from being a chad is he fucks around too much. He's still a catch though.

...to this?

his endgame is a realtionship and family probably but just guessing haha

She married her brother?

wtf?

>he only thing keeping him from being a chad is he fucks around too much
>chad
> fucks around too much

OP is a jealous roastie banking on the fact she's jewish

youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw?t=23

YFW you realize Jenny is no bantz

>having a family with a jew
>having jewish kids

When you meme I can't tell exactly how you're misinterpreting what I said.

Evans' representation needs to step up their game. They could do a lot better for a beard relationship.

I mean, fuck, Hiddleston's people got TayTay. Chris should fire his agency.

Assblasted DCuck detected

They are, and brace yourself for this...

... in a committed relationship with because they love each-other. This is what happens when you cultivate a faculty for bantz and charisma.

>People giving Ol Chris Cross shit for dating her
>Looks > Personality
This guy fucked so many 10\10's, he knows they ain't shit

She looks like she smells like peanut butter.

>choosing between slinking into obscurity and your qt 3.14 leaving you because of it, or joining the Chosen and enjoying anal daily

Tough choice famalam

Honestly, if you listen to Sup Forums it's just about the best position you can be in. Jews are the puppetmasters, and the children of jewesses are always jews regardless of who their father is. Chris is ensuring his offspring is one of the CHOSEN PEOPLE.

Anyone not part of the takeover is going the way of the neanderthal desu.

>2016
>diluting aryan ubermensch blood with the tar-filthy blood of the jewish untermensch

more like hummus

>Aryan
Isn't Aryan just white, blonde, and blue eyes? I have those and I'm a Jew too. Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity.

He can probably enjoy Jenny's company for much longer periods of time, like 95% of the time to Lucy's 5% (ie when he's fucking her). And being a man of integrity and values, he doesn't keep a hot slampiece on the side. He's willing to downgrade on looks for personality.

peddle not your lies here moneylender

judaism is a religion
jews are a race

shill harder shlomo. and no, there's a little more to aryanism than eye color

>man of integrity
>dating a jew

I wonder how many people obsessed with aryan genes actually have blonde hair and blue eyes. For the ones that don't, do they not consider themselves pollutants?

Literally nothing wrong with dating a jew.

JIDF in high alert status tonight.

Judaism is the practice of Jewish religion. I practice Jewish religion. Thus, I am a Jew. I am also white.

Saying "Jew" doesn't mean they're automatically from Israel, the same way saying "American" doesn't automatically mean they're from the United States.

And that's bad because....

10/10

>Captain America is dating 6/10 jew
gg

Has he ever directed anything?

Yeah, this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_We_Go
>Upon the release, the film received generally negative reviews. On Rotten Tomatoes, 23% of critics gave the film a positive review based on 26 reviews
It's almost as good as BvS.

When you put it that way it's pretty poetic.

You have yet to explain your position. Explain like you're trying to convince a normal, well-adjusted human being to care about this shit.

>yfw Captain America's kids are half Jewish and have Israeli passports

Kikeness is passed down by the mother so his kids will be full jews.

He obviously wants those jew connections and upgrade from goyim to chosen. Not rocket science

Can someone explain to me who this Jenny girl is?

I feel like she gets pushed hard from somewhere even though she's barely been in anything. Certainly nothing good or successful.

Same with Rashida Jones and Audrey Plaza.

>calls out rashida jones, aubrey plaza and jenney slate

Yeah throw Anna Kendrick in there. Bunch of nobodies even though you know all their names and they're in well known TV shows.

I actually had to look up the names.

Kendrick I kinda get, but she doesn't really have the same kind of exposure like the other three even though she's way more successful.

Is there some kind of connection I'm not seeing?

What the fuck? By "Exposure" do you mean waifu posting? They're young comic actors, I guess the only connection youre missing is not watching much recent TV or film.

SHE GOT CUT BY A FUCKING SORCERER!

>a 6'3 /fit/ millionaire movie star
>a robot
Literally the opposite of a robot.

Everywhere. Not just tv/talk shows and shit. They get pushed harder than they deserve for mediocre tv type actors.

Also none of them are young.

End game is having his kids set for life by ensuring they have Jewish ancestry.

>I am a Jew. I am also white.
lolno

>Evans
>6'3

Kendrick as the highest profile out of all of them, shes more of a star, Slate is a great comic actor thats been in a bunch of recent stuff, Aubrey I'd rate a bit higher than Slate on the celebrity scale and Rashida the same. Not sure why youre triggered by them so bad

>be Captain America
>literally freedom in übermensch form
>could find an aryan girl and have 14 aryan kids if he wanted
>picks a 3/10 jewish girl who is, in the best scenario, irrelevant
Iconic.

Yes, and they all get more exposure than Kendrick.

>Slate is a great comic actor
kek

Okay then. I guess you dont like her. To each his own.

maybe he just likes hook-nosed greek androgenous witches

why not her?

He banged Jessica Biel, he has nothing left to prove.

She's put some kind of Jewish hex on him, there's no way Captain America goes from Jessica Biel to this ugly and unfunny trash.

Maybe it's because she's easier to toss around

I'd rather have Biel crush my face.

probably doesnt eat ass

I'd eat her ass

He's a faggot

I love how Evans did the appropriate "better not react like anything fucking weird is going on" face

>talking to this piece of trash after Based Norm completely destroyed her on that shitty youtube show
Evans confirmed for shit taste in comedy. Probably likes Dane Cook and that guy with the puppets, LE ANGRY TERRORIST I LE KILL YOU XD. Why does Sup Forums like him? He's reddit incarnate

Calm down, kid.

>there are children who weren't around during his pre-MCU career
Like, him being a comedy actor is why so many people were skeptical of him being Cap. But you 13 year olds wouldn't remember that