Hey Sup Forums I'm really curious what the citizens around the world think about Trump. I'm fucking tired of the guy...

Hey Sup Forums I'm really curious what the citizens around the world think about Trump. I'm fucking tired of the guy, and don't care at all for him. I think he should put up the wall, give Mexico a nice canvas to graffiti. I'm sorry America, you guys could've had Bernie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
nytimes.com/2017/02/02/us/politics/johnson-amendment-trump.html?partner=msft_msn&_r=0
europe1.fr/international/zones-interdites-a-paris-fox-news-s-excuse-2347197
youtu.be/gorU1WztIGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How dare you talk about Lord Emperor Trump like such you heathen.

He's one step away from looking and being Senator Palpatine

Canadian here, I think he's doing a great job.

Inb4 a bunch of angry leftists come down on me.

Why didn't Americans elect Ron Paul? This whole thing could have been avoided.

Trump is love, trump is life

American here. I supported Bernie (still do) and when he lost, I bit the bullet and voted for Hillary because I'm not an idiot. Sincere apologies in advance on behalf of my country for whatever retarded nonsense we're all about to be in for.

No one actually hates trump. There's just a lot of trolls

Says the troll. Trump is a turbonigger.

>voted for Hillary
>I'm not an idiot

German. We've been there, done that. You guys are fucked. Really a pitty, you used to be nice once.

See like this guy,
> I voted for hillary because I'm not a idiot
Anyone who believes hillary would of been better than trump is more than a idiot

Italian media clearly worked for Hillary. We even have a Government Minister who donated $250k to Killary.

wtf.

What

ok achmed

I'm no Hillary lover, trust me, but Trump is a national and international disaster.

>voted for hillary
>not a idiot
Pick one

As someone who lives in Africa, im ready to watch the US burn and for China to replace them as the worlds #1 superpower

Like 1% of Trumps bullshit will affect me

So im here for the lulz

He's only been doing well so far

Sure, Jose

Chinese people are not even human

>people
>not even human

I can't wait for him to have a heart attack, be impeached or assassinated.

French here, How can USA, the country that tells itself and the whole fucking world that it is the most free country ever, let itself be ruled by a complete idiot like this faggot ?

Everything he did about abortion is utterly stupid. I feel deeply sorry for you guys if you prefer to have guns instead of letting women decide if they want to keep a baby or not, how is this remotely close to freedom ?

The dude thinks he's almighty, deny global warming, is racist from the the tip of his nails (inb4 "bullshit, building a wall between USA and Mexico isn't a racist thing to do!"), and a shitload of other things he is/has made/will do that won't make him a better person.

Politics all around the world is complete bullshit because it's not about chosing who you think will make a better leader, it's about voting for the less shitty of the shittiest.

>2017
>still talking about Hillary

It will be hard for them to spray paint it without their heads.

>The wall is manned.

>voted for Bernie
>and when he lost
>when he lost
>he lost

Try again, faggot. The DNC was rigged and you're a fucking idiot to keep supporting them.

leave the country. its that simple.
but before you go please pay for all the things we've give you.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

my, my, my how quickly the narrative changes.

Vote fur Trump!! If you just prey tur Jesus he will give you any thing! Oh yeah buddy all hu needs is a gun and sux pack of bud wiser man. You don't need school that's shits for liberal faggots! Any thing you need to learn you can learn from the pastor ! Woo wee America gonna be great trumps got lots of money so he fur sure is gonna help me make lots of money! No more free hand out even though I have been using food stamps and government money. But I was on hard times and im a American! It's obamas falt I'm on welfare and I lost my job at the curnaval!

How does it fell that you can't go some districts in Paris if you are not muslin? Is you liberalism fell good after the terror attacks in France?

Trump is such a huge embarrassment to the country I don't think the country will survive. If I was a conspiracy nut I'd posit he's part of nwo plans.

thats a lot of alternative facts, you expect me to read all that shit?

also, you post this shit everyday, get some new pasta

Hooray for Trump handing over our elections to the religious right.

nytimes.com/2017/02/02/us/politics/johnson-amendment-trump.html?partner=msft_msn&_r=0

I'm sure the founders meant for America to be governed by the generally stupid religious folk.

I didn't realize this was a cringe thread.

The problem with America is that it's full of Christianity/Islam and the mental damage it inflicts on its followers. Trump is just a symptom of that mental damage.

I just hope, that WHEN the racist president you placed youselves in power gets in trouble with Russia or some other nuke available country the bombs land AWAY from the Mexican border, then the wall will serve the porpuse to prevent radiactive persons from entering Mexican states...

>you can't go some districts in Paris
are you the one spreading this bullshit or just an idiot that believes it?

>The problem with America is that it's full of Christianity/Jews and the mental damage it inflicts on its followers. Trump is just a symptom of that mental damage.
Fixed that for you. Muslims here aren't numerous enough to be a real problem to our society.

Your curious? Still? How could you possibly not know at this point?

A lot of what he's doing seems to go against some of these amendments than Americans love to jerk off about. It'll be interesting not the amendment ignoring precedent is set what happens to the second amendment when a liberal person is eventually elected.

A bomb dropped on Mexico would be an improvement lol

>How does it fell that you can't go some districts in Paris if you are not muslin?
LOL you can't be real. Are you talking about the shit Fox News said ? Jesus man you're really fucking dumb. Everyone talked about that shit when it came out, go and do some research you fucking retard lol i can't believe it

europe1.fr/international/zones-interdites-a-paris-fox-news-s-excuse-2347197
Titles says "Paris's forbidden to non muslim: Fox News Apologies"

And:
youtu.be/gorU1WztIGw
Because obviously typing on google is hard for you.

>Is you liberalism fell good after the terror attacks in France?

Who could have predicted that the fall of the twin towers wouldn't make you more aware of how terrorism works ?
I would have, if I knew you were as fucking retarded as you demonstrated you are just now.

>radiactive

*tips fedora*

My doctor says I'm not allowed to have this much salt. Please slow it down guys.

It would've been far less catastrophic, let's not kid ourselves

I'm curious to know this. If people around the world hate america so much wouldn't you love the fact that Trump is our president? If you hate America why would you want someone like Obama o r Hillary in instead? Or in reality would you hate america and whoever the leader is regardless?

We hate USA and with Trump being president it's just going to be worst.

Because America runs the world and every one know it there just to prideful to admit it. If we wanna go to war your joining in with us or your aginst us. You nite have a king or queen but they bow down to the president of the United States if he wants any thing.

It's affecting the whole world. I hate america, but not the american people. Not all of them anyways.

Be honest what could we possibly do better? If you would prefer we mind our own business and stop nation building and otherwise meddling in countries where we are not wanted you might get your wish. Trump is an isolationist. I agree with him and (possibly) you. We should halt all military police actions around the globe and pull out of foreign countries we are "protecting" unless they pay/ask for that service.

Trump's campaign is built around isolationism and security at home.

we who support this guy care a rats' whisker about what the globe tinpots & snowflake leftists think

too bad

Bernie would've been a disaster economically.

>muh free college
>muh single-payer healthcare
>muh evil 1%

But without American intervention, yurofags have no scapegoat. That's why it doesn't matter who or what any American says, does, or thinks. Yurofags will always hate americans. It is the most important part of their cultures.

Trump portrayed himself as an isolationist, yet in 2 weeks, he's been pissing off both Mexico, China, and 7 arabic countries. I don't trust it's gonna end well anymore.

He's pissing them off by being isolationist.

yeah could have had bernie, a fukin kike, err, umm, yeah sure OP like that was ever going to happen.

this is the most autistic sentence in faggot history.

Not with Iran, it's open provocation.

Because you're a millenial little bitch.

Where's your wrangler?

He keeps his word and he's a genius despite what anyone says.

>GOP Puppet
>Putin Puppet
>Bannon Puppet

The left are just throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

As a historian of faggots, I can confirm this.

Don't worry.

When Trump fucks everything up, he'll have no one to blame but itself.

He's surrounded himself by yes-man and the GOP is quite eager to kiss his ass. So it will all correctly be blamed on him.

By telling them off? I tell people off all the time and it never leads to a fistfight.

Are you seriously that afraid?

Pissing off countries isn't really the same as wanting to invade I think you would agree. If you don't live in the US why does it concern you that mexico and some random arab countries are mad at us? Actually I should say STILL mad at us right? Because you can't really say those countries "liked" us to being with unless you are a naive twat then I can't really help you.

>voted for clinton
>i'm not an idiot

>verified that hillary rigged the election and got no less than 800,000 illegal, non-citizen votes

>she would have been better for our country than trump

fuckin kek

If closing your borders due to a potential security threat is provocation then there's more to the issue than meets the eyes. Use your brain. Think about it. Any rational leader would understand the non-violent majority are irrelevant. They were irrelevant with Nazi Germany, irrelevant with Imperialist Japan, and they are with Islam as well. Educate yourself on the myth of the radical minority. Learn about the tenets of the Quran and history of Islam.

Good point.

>Muslims Believe

Wife should obey husand:1.39 Billion
>Sharia law should rule: 1.1 Billion
Death for adultery: 748 million
Death for leaving islam: 584 million

pewforum.org/files/2013/4/worls-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

>Sharia law
-Orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death
-Orders death for Muslims and non-muslims who criticize muhammad and the quaran (and sometimes sharia itself)
-Orders apostates (those who leave the muslim faith) to be killed
-Orders violent and agressive jihad (holy war) against ANYTHING that disagrees with Islam
-Orders anyone who steals (man or woman) to have their hand cut off as punishment

>Basic Tenets of FASCISM

"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong (and you will be punished).

"Everything is the state". The Government is supreme.

"Religion and government are intertwined" and often one and the same.

"Obession with Crime and Punishment" Self-explanatory.

What I'm also trying to figure out is WHY these countries care if we issue a 90 travel ban? It's over in 90 days. They still have people here making money sending it back home. Really nothing has changed. They should want to keep their citizens from immigrating here anyway because they are losing tax payers... or slaves... or suicide bombers... depending where they are coming from.

Like I said hereYurofags will despise and disagree with anything any American does or says. Logic has nothing to do with it. It is a compulsion they must follow.

canadafag here i think trump is great, need more like him

Mexicano here, The wall will be a great thing for our citizens. It will incentivize us, as a people, to fight back against our corrupt drug cartel ruled government instead of running away. It will also help stop the Cartels' flow of money and drugs that is said to be about 60 billion US annually.

Trump is very good presidente de Estados Unidos. You gringo American hippies do not see it yet, but you will when you stop being mad about being a loser.

De Mexico, con amore chingados.

Americuck detected

Seems like a huge waste of time to me... but you are probably right.

Found the Nigger that is afraid he'll have to get a job

Guess the Jews don't run the world

Winner

Hard facts

You do realise Trump is making America look weak? I mean how can you not see that the whole world is laughing at Americans.

The ONE reason I wanted this guy to win instead of Hillary was because he said he wanted to work with Russia against ISIS and now he goes and approves safe zones and no-flight zones, this might end up really bad.

Also love how he's now sucking big pharma dick after accusing them of getting away with murder.

The point is that he's not an isolationist...He openly said a military intervention wouldn't be excluded. It's been barely 2 weeks he's in office. The guy is too arrogant. It's good to have a backbone, but over-confidence can be dangerous as well. All I'm saying.

>Canadian
>Americuck
Don't you have some shit-colored refugees to take in, Europoor?

Obama cucks be like

>We should halt all military police actions around the globe and pull out of foreign countries we are "protecting" unless they pay/ask for that service.

>Autism detected

Sexy Trump.

Looks like you read the latest libtard media blast. Protip: everything a liberal media outlet says from now and for the next 4 years, you'll have to vet for bias and outright lies. It's gotten that bad.

>Oh no, I can't think of a witty or educated response.
>I know, I'll call him autistic. That'll show him!

brit fag here. The guy may be a bit of a tit but he's doing something rather just talking about change. might not be good changes wouldn't mind a bit more crazy shit going on in the world. bored to fuck over here.

You're not doing it right if someone isn't pissed

As of right now he is an isolationist. When you are the world strongest military it doesn't hurt to rattle the sabre every once in awhile to ensure little shithole countries don't try to test us. Every country engages in displays of strength so as to deter action. Doesn't mean anything will actually happen.

new zealand here

i love this cunt he doesnt give a fuck what anyone thinks and is doing what he got elected to do. good on em

Bernie.
A communist that gives all the children everything for free.
You should thank fuck Bernie wasnt elected.

Trump is the gif that keeps on gifing

>America is making America look weak

>Trudeau has already called to re-negotiate NAFTA in better terms for the US

>Russia has called to re-initiate talks to curb their imperialism in Eastern Europe

>Gang leaders in Chicago have said they want a sit down to work on lowering body counts in the most violent city in America after Trump threatened to send in the feds

How do we look weak again? Kek, liberals are shitting their pants because their ideology is crashing and burning in real time.

Wow, they actually have statistics on ALL muslims? I call bs

You mean Trump didn't actually approve safe zones and no-flight zones in Syria and he didn't say "I'll oppose anything that makes it harder for smaller, younger companies to take the risk of bringing their product to a vibrantly competitive market. That includes price-fixing by the biggest dog in the market, Medicare, which is what's happening. But we can increase competition and bidding wars, big time." That makes no sense, compared to what he’s previously said about Medicare—either Medicare is “price-fixing” or it’s not bidding “properly.”?